Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
It's normal. Just go with the flow. Though make sure not to mention their chest(doesn't matter what gender). The number of times that I have read a book where a character wakes up and their chest is mentioned for sexual reasoning is beyond my math skills. It's overused, kind of lazy, and fairly cringe.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
You have to give the benefit of the doubt that most of the site's demographic grew up reading Japanese manga and these pages START OFF with the characters waking up stretching their arms up and letting their thang hang for the first page fan service.

Think about it as a way to repay the culture they siphoned from.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Ben, he has avoided the weeb virus thus far. Do not make him stumble into that wretched abyss that many such as ourselves have fallen into.
YuriDoggo
YuriDoggo
There might've been a different way. If you feel dirty, then do you want to say why exactly it needs to start out with them waking up? I'm assuming reincarnation plot?
greyblob
greyblob
I remember you crusading against the mere thought of it. well well, look how the tables have turned
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
I feel dirty because I say not to so often. I need to because chapter 2 requires immediate grounding to place the story in.