Scribble Hub Forum

T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
That does sound pretty good not going to lie.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Maybe I should start making videos where I make random stuff out of whatever is left in my fridge.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
CookingwithPaul sounds like an excellent YouTube series.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
It would be nice to see other SH authors get into the YouTube game. Because the only one I know that does YouTube is Stephen, and he uploads like once a century.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
That is true. Though cooking is all I can do. That and doing dumb stuff at random.
A
Amok
doing dumb stuff at random is a like having a phd in youtubology
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Good point.
SakeVision
SakeVision
pretty cool, I only know how to fry simple things, boil simple things, and microwave/oven...simple things
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Last thing I cooked, I took chicken breast, cut it into cube-ish shapes, coated it with cornstarch and fried until crispy. Then make a sauce mixture of a 2/3 or 3/4 cup of soy sauce depending on preference, 5 table spoons chili garlic sauce, 3 table spoons of honey, a tea spoon of rice wine vinegar, and a table spoon of water. Finally add 3 table spoons of corn starch in sauce mixture and stir it.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Sauce mixture should look dark-orange or burgundy depending on how much soy sauce you decided to use. Put the already done chicken back in a pan, (I use a wok for this personally), and turn it up to high and once you hear the pan sizzling, pour the sauce mixture onto the chicken and stir until the sauce thickens and begins to coat and stick to the chicken.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Then cut heat off and sit it somewhere else until the rice is done.
Speaking of rice, cook 2 cups of rice and when done, pour a half cup of rice wine vinegar, as much white pepper as you want, (I usually add 2 table spoons worth) and then put 2 table spoons of Chinese 5 Spice..(its literally called that). Stir all of this into rice.