Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Sadly, I can't play any instrument. Especially, wind instruments as my fingers are too fucked up to place them properly. I dishonor the Scots with my lack of ability to play bagpipes.
  • Sad
Reactions: Amok
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Instead, I shall let out a warcry equivalent to that of a dragon ball voice actor.
  • Haha
A
Amok
yeah I could play two basic af training songs on piano with my nine fingers in primary school, and once bought and later broke a guitar, so also utterly inept when it comes to instruments.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
wait... you only have 9 fingers? I only have 9 toes!
A
Amok
XD lucky bastard, got a Borderlands char named after you.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Hell yeah!
Archwizard
Archwizard
Nine fingers exist?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@Archwizard What do you mean? like... a character or someone having nine fingers?
A
Amok
I guess it's two thumbs and seven fingers, but if you just say 'seven fingers' most folks gonna think ur missing three
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
How did you loose your toe?
Archwizard
Archwizard
I meant was it real to have nine fingers?in rl?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I didn't lose it. I was just born with two toes stuck together completely. Though there are two separate toenails and separate sets of bones. I can technically get them split at any point with surgery but I'm used to it and don't want to pay for such a dumb surgery.
Archwizard
Archwizard
Ah I see.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
I know someone that lost all of their fingers except their thumb on their left hand.

He cut them off with a manual sheet metal cutter.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@Archwizard yes, it is something that happens. either through natural deformities or by getting one cut off. Most people consider the thumbs to be fingers when referencing a person's fingers.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Archwizard
Archwizard
Hmm I see. Good to know
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
I didn't personally see it happen, but the teacher sure did. The worst I seen happen is a dude stepping away from the anvil while his metal was hot, coming back saw it wasn't red and grabbed it with his bare hand.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
Then he decided to one up himself by dunking his hand into the quench tank. Instead of going over to the sink and washing the burn with anti inflammatory soap and warm water.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Oh, NO! Why? What could have possessed such a person to do that? I understand it isn't red anymore but neither is a cast iron skillet when you pull it out of the oven.