Scribble Hub Forum

Elateam
Elateam
I just write because I still remember some important things from high school English class. But I'm on the same boat as you, I have to google what adverbs or adjectives are :sweating_profusely:
Scribbler
Scribbler
I hate it when people don't know how to use the word had.
Kotohood
Kotohood
Grammar wise, I rely mostly on the experience on the language and the aid of spell checkers.
Although I do know most of the concepts. Verbs, noun, verb to be, Past, present, perfect tenses, etc etc.

Storywise, I just draft and write. And I keep the resources in a bookmark. that's about it.
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
A past participle is when a verb has been changed to work as an adjective to describe something that has happened to a noun. Some examples, "His keys are lost." "My hand is burned." and "The game is broken."

Also, I use a little bit of both for my stories. Understanding of grammar and story tools can only go so far when compared to the absolute variety of options you have when you're experienced with the language.
tiaf
tiaf
I don’t think my level of language is advanced. The way I write is simple and easy to understand. Grammar wise... well let’s not talk about the commas, that I use too often or the missing hyphens according to Grammarly.

I don’t even want to know the advanced grammar problems :blob_neutral: