Scribble Hub Forum

Agentt
Agentt
Well, knowing girls, they probably consider his I love yous as... friendship stuff, so sounds normal to mr
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
how he and his girlfriend met: Boy named John goes playing on Rules of Survival like how he does everyday. One day, he happens to have a girl to be teamed up with, then they play with mic, girl gets interested in him, asks for his fb, becomes friends in fb, then girl changes her nickname into ‘love’. Then they video call and girl sends him cute posing pics, and that all happened in one day.
Reactions: Agentt
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Tangina e dater pala
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Also reminds me that I'm lonely af
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
It's indeed true that girls act like that but I used to call all my friends bitches (Male friends as well) and If I say I love you to any of my classmates :sweating_profusely: they'll ship me with that boy/girls so I refrain from telling any of them.(Neither does any of my classmates do the Same).
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
It's just that, about two years ago, I think? Kids began to date young and boys as well. It was like a taboo for us when we talk about relationships like lovers since it was not popular but now it is and oh man, teenage pregnancy is now appearing in numbers and suicide due to failed love is everywhere.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
I'm gonna assume you're older than me

But yeah, CODM and ML has turned into an E-Date hellhole
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
I'm 14 and turning 15 after two months. And you are indeed right, ml is really an e-date hellhole. Girls who wanted to be carried would seduce a gamer and that leads into a e- dating situation...
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Oh, same!

Yeah that's also why I left it.

Not that Valorant is any better, since I occasionally encounter people who queue together

One time I came across two people who queued together, their names
"Her Master"
"His Pet"

Wtf man.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Omgfggfrfvvjh
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
But Aj was worse, there's 5-10 year old there and most of them are dating... I used to be part of that community till I decided to leave because of the rise of the e-dating numbers there...It was a kid's only game but adults have to ruin it...
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
I miss those times I got hacked and Lost my rare items. And those times Im sitting on the adopt me room to find a master—
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
What's Aj?
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Animal Jam, it's a cringe game, go search it •///•
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Oh.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
He's thinking of breaking up with Rachelle, I'm awaiting for them to act out, I have my chips prepared but they only blocked each other (for the moment) with no further comments about the breakage of their relationship, yet
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Jesus that went downhill quickly
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Kids and their ice relationship
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Thin, and easy to break!
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
The fact that Rachel's friends are dating his friends (our cousins) and he's thinking of moving for her sister is....