MyukiMruieast
Hahaha, brother sure is going for that, but maybe perhaps not
Reactions: Agentt
Agentt
Agentt
Sounds like tasty drama
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Please continue letting us know how this drama unfolds.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Maybe they're polyamorous.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Well, he's now playing a game with his girlfriend. but I reckon if they last long, his lover's sister once texted him like “Do you like my sister if not, break up with her” and now, I don't know if things progressed or not.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
My brother's only 12. Everyone is supportive in him having a lover because he's a boy. But oh dear, we're having a gossip behind his back on how young he was and now he's dating with no knowledge in need if he someday begins a family. He needs to Learn a lot of things from my father and I think this relationship of his won't last Long.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
He can't cook, wash the dishes, wash clothes, prepare food and so on. I know it's mostly for girl's to do but father did those when Im barely managing helping due to my young age back then.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Why does he have a girlfriend if he's 12? Maybe that's just how I was raised but that seems way too young for a girlfriend.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Also, dishes, washing clothes, preparing food, and so on are things that are not limited to one's gender. I have done all those things since I was 6 years old and I'm a man. Have him do some actual chores.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Girl you're spoiling him too much
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Beat some sense into him with the holy weapon itself, the chancla!

Or in Filipinos' case, tsinelas.

Nah I'm just joking.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
The only job he has to do is fetching water, and feeding the chicken. And oh, he and his lover's sister are in a video call, they're texting and chatting and even hiding it from his girlfriend, Rachel.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
He needs to do more to help around the house. Also, talk to him about cheating on his girlfriend. He should choose one and stay true to them.
Agentt
Agentt
Well, it sounds like he is 14 or something, which is practically the age where you call every female friend your girlfriend.
Agentt
Agentt
Oh, he is 12. Even younger
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
I hope he's not 14, oh no.