Scribble Hub Forum

BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
if i have a complaint it's that it didn't need 227 fucking chapters to get to this point:
SailusGebel
Sabruness
Sabruness
you know, it's starting to feel like Domestic Girlfriend in the amount of flaming dumpster fire level edge that this manga has. they could have halved the number of chapters, ditched the bitches after a while and just had him and Chizuru being less retarded and more straight upfront as they developed from transactional to actual relationship (with some Sumi fluff and cuteness every so often).
Sabruness
Sabruness
and that's just what i've picked up from seeing discussion about it. i pity folks like you who are still reading it.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
oh no, i don't read them, per se. i wait 3 months and read the latest chapter and if they're still not together, I keep waiting. it just so happened I picked up the latest chapter today and serendipity gave me a freebie blowjob.
Minx
Minx
Look at that retard face
Ymadthepirate
Ymadthepirate
It doesnt go anywhere
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
After looking at the author's previous work and how it ended, it would be a win if it ended with an open ending or in the middle of the story. The fact that it doesn't go anywhere is a good sign right now.
Ymadthepirate
Ymadthepirate
Lol Its just Rent-A-girlfriend has the most downbad protagonist and it never goes anywhere
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
... is this the one with the guy who thinks that his rental GF is getting boned by another dude and he gets a boner in pool?

I've read the doujins... but I never understand why.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
yes, and he still manages to get the GF

remember lads, if this guy gets to score, you can too.

because I refuse to let this fictional dweeb get a W over me
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
If I remember the beginning correctly, it's about a guy who basically got angry at the hooker for being a hooker.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
@BenJepheneT suddenly I feel the author had created something divine. An actual bare miminum of standard that a guy should be at.

@SailusGebel oh. Wtf is wrong with him?
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@NotaNuffian Look, I might be wrong as I tried to erase the memory of this retarded piece of crap from my head, so don't jump to conclusions. As for your question, I don't know the answer. I think the more important question is, why the fuck it's so popular? I haven't seen the more retarded romcom yet, and I've read manga Gamers.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
@SailusGebel because nothing is more sought-after than a gf playing hookey with the MC and by extension, the readers. since romcom readers are too used to being handed affection on a silver platter, finally they get a romcom about a girl they can't instantly win. it's a cycle. every time Kazuya fucks up, it adds more to the mythos that is Chizuru, making the forbidden fruit that much sweeter.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
personally, the illusion broke around chapter 100 or so after they confirmed that Sumi was a way better waifu and that I finally realized what the gig was, paid my respects, and went back to my trashy ecchi harems.