Scribble Hub Forum

BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I agree we should halt financial support to the Russian gov but there's gotta be a way to do so without crippling the common folk. Krachenkov just wants to play StarCraft II and smoke Camel cigarettes but he can't because some balding maniac in the Kremlin can't take a territorial L.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
No matter the country rise or fall, the citizens will suffer.

Trickle down economics only work with debt.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
No one cared, and no one will care. As the meme goes, "God save Russia, for no-one else can."
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
i know that no one cares, what grinds my gears are people pretending to care and going out on a limb to show that they care by reposting locations of ukrainian hide outs on Reddit and causing a bombing and doubling down saying they're "covering the war for the people"
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Oh, you don't need to be so mad at this. The Russian military doesn't use the internet that way, don't worry. If you think they are learning about covers and hideouts through the reddit\news sites, then you got it wrong. They simply do carpet bombing and shoot whatever has civilian signs.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
You misunderstood. Who cares about the Russian military? I'm just trying to find a reason to rag on Reddit.
Omnifarious
Omnifarious
Yes, reddit is a cesspool.

(@Omnifarious <- someone that reposts reddit posts on their SHF profile page.)
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
I have got to stop looking at your background.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
@Omnifarious no. Not you. Ben's.

His black and white dogs are fine. Then the hearts above killed it.