Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Under the eye at the outer corner?

X
Agentt
Agentt
The left eye in fact.

Or on one of the boobs, just barely visible. Or the nape.
The_Everdistant_Utopia
The_Everdistant_Utopia
My personal preferences are pretty much corner of the eye or under the lip, which are the vanilla choices. But I guess nape is an interesting one.

Mostly thinking about this because I remembered a character I've seen where the artist decided to give her three different beauty marks, making me think "That's a bit excessive, innit?"
Agentt
Agentt
It indeed is.

I remember there being this woman called orion cuz she had the orion constellation on her inner thigh.
PeacefulMyst
PeacefulMyst
Obviously its inside the pussy
D
Deleted member 57675
I don't think it's excessive. Beauty marks are just moles really. Not everyone is all clean canvas look like in movies/animes/certain celebs/etc. I think you can have three beauty marks and it'll still look like a regular mole depending how it looks. In that case moles happen lot on everyone.
The_Everdistant_Utopia
The_Everdistant_Utopia
Well, that is a fair point. Though, looking at a designed character with three beauty marks in three prime estate locations (left corner of the eye, under left corner of the mouth, inner cleavage on the right side), I can't help but feel that's a bit excessive, but might just be my sensibilities...
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
The MC's twin brother in Ao no Exorcist has multiple beauty spots on his face
'-'

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Also, people who get moles are more likely to get more as they grow up.
'-'

X
The_Everdistant_Utopia
The_Everdistant_Utopia
It's been such a long time I've seen Ao no Exorcist that I already forgot how the characters look like...
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Yeah, me too for when I last watched it.
Though, I'll always remember how Yukio had beauty spots that he got from his mum.

X