Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Pride or fear
Erys
Erys
Overreliance on bodily organs.
Agentt
Agentt
Fear...I can understand...but damn the pride.

And yes...Ery chan is correct too...people rather drown themselves in caffeine than ask for help
A
Amok
sum ducks just want to see the w0rld burn
  • Haha
Reactions: Agentt
Anon2024
Anon2024
  • Haha
Erys
Erys
A
Amok

Goats being the first addicts
Erys
Erys
Based Arabs and their army of goat addicts.
D
Deleted member 57675
  • Haha
A
Amok
@Erynite most likely Ethiopians(as with so much tho we'll probably never know) but yeah i'm eternally grateful lol. And Ras(Duke) Tafari Makkonen was Haile Selassies' original name lol, thus Rastafarian.
  • Haha
Zirrboy
Zirrboy
Even if it's accepted to ask for help, you're still expected to make a reasonable effort to deal with challenges yourself.
Where "reasonable" is always easier to define afterwards by someone who could have helped out than up-front by the inexperienced task receiver.

Add to that the interpersonal motivations @Paul_Tromba mentioned
A
Amok
ugh imma grind some nicaraguan beans. haven't had coffee in... more than a week or so? snow's still on the mountains so've been haveing the occasional hot choccie lol. but my mind craves the uppity bean fuuuuuuuu
A
Amok
havent yet done it man im lazy af lol XD got bag as christmas present, shop near here sells it so i'm not fancy or anything -.-
  • Haha
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
If you want some good coffee that I hold in very high regards then I could recommend you a place. They ship most places in the United States and roast on request.
  • Love
Reactions: Amok
A
Amok
just having that coffee now fml aaaarghh waaaaaghhhh my brain is melting i forgot how seriously addicted i am to this shite. well now my brain is 300% capacity but i'm a fucking junky again. little comes, little goes i guess.

@Paul_Tromba I appreciate it, but the states are way too far a swim for just a bag of coffee : p
  • Wow
Zirrboy
Zirrboy
@Amok wait till the withdrawal hits
  • Haha
Reactions: Amok
A
Amok
@Zirrboy : ) i'll nuke a city state before that happens. earth is no longer safe.
  • Angry
A
Amok
@Agentt i'm never serious, sorry if i offended u. the reason why i said city state is because none exist today(well okay the vatican i guess.) anyway i can delete if anything makes u uncomfortable ; )
  • Angry