Scribble Hub Forum

Oreo
Oreo
I sometime wish Ben's stories to become trending so I can see the trolls and brainwashed brainless readers reaction to those masterpieces.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I think I rated two novels higher than 3. K5's work and killwrites' work. Also, Abyss Dweller by Simo wasn't in the thread, but it's the highest-rated novel so far with 4 stars.
Oreo
Oreo

4 stars.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I glanced through your reviews @greyblob , and I can't understand how you managed to rate some novels so high. A few of them have terrible writing. Typos, weird phrases, weird grammar, and one of them even had a plothole in the beginning. Yet you gave them a rating around average.
greyblob
greyblob
i don't care that much about typos grammar etc as long as it's not egregious. I'm rating by SH standards. 1 is unintelligible and I have one or two novels for 5.
which one has the plothole? mrgreycat's?
Erys
Erys
You two just inspired me to write an actual story for the sole purpose of receiving your reviews. Prepare to cringe.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
If you don't rate the grammar that high, then it's understandable. The plothole was in Desert something. MC was 11, then two or three years passed, and MC suddenly turned 16. Maybe it's me who missed something or misinterpreted the sentence, but the author didn't say anything. So I assume it is a mistake.
greyblob
greyblob
I don't remember that. it's very likely i'm the one forgetting something
@Erynite write some interesting characters and you'll automatically get a high rating
Erys
Erys
How high are you when you give the rating?
greyblob
greyblob
i write them after staying up till 5am. pretty much the equivalent of being very high
Reactions: Agentt
Anon2024
Anon2024
104 notifications this morning... ... ....
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
R.I.P. Paul. Death by shock when he saw he had over 150 notifications
D
Deleted member 57675
Agentt
Agentt
Oh, it is way more than 150. Must be 300 by now.
Anon2024
Anon2024
1,000 should be the new moving goal post.
Erys
Erys
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Guys, can you stop. I just got up to 184 notifications.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
and yes, I knew holmes was a drug addict.
  • Haha
Reactions: Agentt
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Sorry.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
It's fine. Though I think that if this keeps up we'll have to deal with ghosts coming back. Some of which were more annoying to deal with than anything.