Scribble Hub Forum

BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
remember to grit your teeth on the absolute lost potential that is the TV show
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
As the self proclaimed comic nerd I wouldn't mind giving some other recommendations after you are done with this series.

For instance I think it would be really cool to break down the Kingdom Come series from DC comics.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
@ben, I'm going to have to dissapoint you and say that I really like the tv show. Except for the last episode.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
@Paradox. Sell me on it. What's it about.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
The kingdom come series is told through the eyes of a normal man named Norman, who had grown up in the time of golden and silver age superheros and has lived long enough to see edgy bronze age heroes come to be.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
He is pulled into an omniscient watcher esque story telling by an angel known as the Spectre a former hero himself who has seemingly lost his humanity as he stopped interacting with people and forced himself to become reclusive from the ever darkening world.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
And he makes Norman watch as various escalating events cause the older generation of black and white morality based superheros clash with the new heroes who are more akin to antiheroes or antivillians.

To determine, as an angel of justice, if super powered individuals are worthy of continuing on, or a mistake that needs correcting.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
And he makes Norman watch as various escalating events cause the older generation of black and white morality based superheros clash with the new heroes who are more akin to antiheroes or antivillians.

To determine, as an angel of justice, if super powered individuals are worthy of continuing on, or a mistake that needs correcting.