Scribble Hub Forum

K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
How are you doing?
Agentt
Agentt
Started college from today!
Since classes start from Monday, i am planning mapping this place out.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Sweet! I went to the same university my parents did and gave the others in my dorm a tour via bicycle. Then, I spent the first couple of days hanging out with seniors watching other freshmen crash.
Agentt
Agentt
How lovely.

How was the experience?
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Fantastic for the most part. I got bored towards the end when the first few weeks of my major classes started getting repetitive. My attention level dropped, and by the time they started covering material that was new to me, I had a difficult time tuning back in.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
I made some amazing friends, too. I've changed their names and a few other small details, but they are here in my story. André and Dimitri sang at my wedding. Jessica was a bridesmaid. This is just the first chapter of my university arc, and it goes until Chapter 56:
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Be yourself, and you will find your people. My roommates were all nice, and I never had any problems with them, but we never had those deep conversations or goofy moments that make people my people. We cooked together a couple of times but usually did our own meals and stuff.
Agentt
Agentt
Mm mmm.
My roomates are nice as well, one of them is a little vulgar though

For some reason, everyone is obsessed with Tinder
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
It's normal to want sex in university. Tinder wasn't a thing when I started university. In fact, the first iPhones had just come out, and I don't recall personally knowing anyone who had one. My mom told me about how her roommates would put a tie on the doorknob if they were having an intimate experience with someone. I had a roll of caution tape, so I told my roommates we could use that.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
My mom was a virgin until my dad, but one time her roommate spent the night with someone and she had to sleep on the couch or something. Don't let your roommates do that to you. It's a dick move. I used the caution tape, but I made sure I didn't keep my roommates out too long.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Come to an agreement with your roommates about how much time is acceptable or what hours of the day are acceptable. Talk about your class schedules if that helps.
Agentt
Agentt
Aww, thank you for your concern, that was very sweet. The tie thing is something i have been seeing in movies for a time now.

Though, i highly doubt these people would be able to land a date, considering their personality.
Agentt
Agentt
Yesterday one of my roommates was having a video call with his "girlfriend" and the girl was just complaining about her exes for about an hour and I thought, "Oh no dude, that's not your girlfriend."
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
I talk about my past relationships with my boyfriends and husband, but I typically say positive things about people from past relationships. As I may have mentioned before, I only consider one person my ex. Everyone else is still welcome in my life.
Agentt
Agentt
Mmm, about coming to an agreement about stuff, one thing that bothers us is the temperature of AC. Some prefer it very cold, others not so cold.

Right now the only solution i have found out is to just switch it off when I wake up at 6am.
Agentt
Agentt
Oh, and your ex being that artist, right?

It can be fine to talk about exes, after all, it's not mandatory that you two will become strangers after a break up. One can even be a friend, but with people of this age group; i think it's better to assume that talking about exes is a sign of them not being over the past relationships
Agentt
Agentt
Now sure, you can talk it out to deal with it, but people are very bad at talking i observed.