Scribble Hub Forum

Blitz
Blitz
Hmm would the taste change git away immediately? An ironish taste maybe?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
not enough for you to tell unless if it needs a lot.
gogo7966
gogo7966
and even if you do taste the diffrence your first thought properbly wont be "this has blood in it"
Zirrboy
Zirrboy
Then wrap one of your hands in a stained bandage and serve.
gogo7966
gogo7966
this reminds me of a question i have had. is human blood vegan?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
No. No form of blood is vegan. Plus, the use of human blood for cooking is illegal in most countries(America is not among them, apparently).
gogo7966
gogo7966
rare usa w
Aaqil
gogo7966
gogo7966
are you sure it isn't blood in those cookies, @Aaqil
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
@gogo7966 sips soup and tastes iron God damn it, someone put blood in my soup again
Aaqil
Aaqil
@gogo7966 There's no blood in my cookies!!! :blob_catflip: :blob_catflip: :blob_catflip: :blob_cookie:
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Why... Why are you mad about there not being human blood in your cookies? I'm worried
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Blob blood
  • Wow
Reactions: Aaqil
Aaqil
Aaqil
@georgelee5786 I'm angry at gogo for suggesting there was blood in my cookies, :blob_cookie:
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
Consistency. . . but what about the flavor. You'd have to compensate for that in some way.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Eggs don't really add much flavor to baked goods anyways so you would only have to compensate for the salty iron taste that blood has. If the recipe already has sugar in it then that will overpower any odd tastes the blood has because there wouldn't usually be enough blood to have an overpowering flavor.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
The other option would be to simmer the blood in a pan until it begins to thicken, rapidly cool it, and then use it. The iron taste should be cooked out through this process.
TheTrinary
TheTrinary
Fantastic advice. Thanks.

I've actually wanted to cook with blood before but it's incredibly hard to obtain, so I didn't know how strong the iron was. The butcher's in the area thought I was insane. And they don't sell it anyway. They could order it, but it's heinously expensive.