Scribble Hub Forum

BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
if I want cozy and fluffy I'd go read a Bible, and I doubt anyone could top the Bible in terms of coziness and fluffiness.

Go write some NTR instead.
gaylolis
gaylolis
i thought bible is dark fantasy, it has a lot of violence and suffering.

especially the ones where they hang the main character in new testament and nail them to a cross. i doubt it's comfy by normal standards.

i don't really like NTR. perhaps the closest thing to it is my absence of romantically-involved guys in the story, so all the males who wanted to self insert as one get automatically cucked.
gaylolis
gaylolis
wow, I actually got an upvote not long after I posted the chapter. I guess I just have to write the way I want the most :D
NiQuinn
NiQuinn
@BenJepheneT Dunno man. Could sometimes go bloody. I remember reading a passage with a man disguising himself as a servant, entering the obese master's chamber, and then stabbing said master in the gut, leaving the long knife under his flabs where it can't be seen, and escaped through the roof. Totally Assassin's Creed vibes.
NiQuinn
NiQuinn
@gaylolis You may have promised cozy and fluffy. The thing with stories is, sometimes you just can't predict how the characters want to go. I'm not sure if you're similar but, at times, my characters tend to dictate what needs to happen rather than go by my choice. In the end, it's your story. Do what needs to be done or what you want to do.
gaylolis
gaylolis
yeah, i almost always use the main characters as the plot driver, and not a plot device :D
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
isn't that what characters are supposed to do?
gaylolis
gaylolis
some just like to use it as a plot device but it's not really my thing, unless im just making an absurd story.
Light_Novel_San
Light_Novel_San
They say authors are sadists. And readers are masochistic creatures ready to be hurt.

Well, the readers will still love you anyway. :blob_uwu:
gaylolis
gaylolis
that's true in a way, i remember writing even more horrible things to the characters in the past xD

and I actually got an upvote after releasing that chapter.