Scribble Hub Forum

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
@4t4t you think i read? On a writing site?!
4t4t
4t4t
Well.... he almost roasted my tail there! :cry:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
You lot should stop. I don't want to wake up with 100+ notifiactions.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Okay! The princess has spoken!
Reactions: 4t4t
4t4t
4t4t
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian At least you're certainly able to hear my plea for help! you're a dragon yet you're a bully. Don't! d-don't come any closer.... I have hoofs you know!
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Don't worry princess, I'll have you healed up in no time.
  • Love
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
:sweating_profusely:🐲
Too many things going on
4t4t
4t4t
I still had lots of questions though.... drawing on the sand while puckering my lips.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian Can you save me from salmonElla? I do give my love to everyone, but salmonElla wants to monopolize me, and force me to stop giving love to others, and I can't become tsuntsun... yet... I sacrificied too much to get rid of fucking garbage tsundere trait. So I ask you to do something so that I can say well done in the end.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Lets get back to that and add to sailus' notification hoard.
4t4t
4t4t
Is that so-called "salmonElla" the much-awaited villainous-enemy of my dreams? The ultimate Antagonist of the fables is here at last.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
@SailusGebel I will help, only i don't exactly understand :blob_dizzy: Maybe move this to the thread on my profile where im healing you.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
@4t4t perhaps...
What is your next question?
Agentt
Agentt
~-~)
What a commotion...

Ahem, @WelcomeToSH

You will find a lot of info there

No one here is nocturnal. If you find someone, tell me. I need to give them a talk.

My identity is not compromised because my competition sucks.

One of my proudest moments still is the time I was just casually on a walk and this kid in front of me strated crying because he thought I was stalking him
Agentt
Agentt
I should tell you some things.

That dragon wannabe is neither a dragon nor a prince. He is just a pervert who likes to wear a dragon costume.

The vampire girl is just an orb head.

Salius is a fecking giant, don't take him for a cute princess.

Paul is highly flammable. It's better to send a Tupperware his way than invite him to a barbecue.
Agentt
Agentt
And I end by saying, you are in presence of Lord of Punctuations and Periods. My word is the law in many things, including English grammar and biological cycles.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Nah, he's just jealous of my splendor~
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
@Agentt Who are you calling orb head? Also I thought it was the keeper of periods and souls?
Agentt
Agentt
It was originally punctuations, then periods got included, then souls.

And don't make me ponder on that head.