Scribble Hub Forum

Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Well, apparently that's a specific type of robot furry?

Most robot enthusiasts would resent being called furries, i guess.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
I desire to see this poster for...research purposes
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
One, I can't upload direct to SH and am too lazy to post elsewhere and send link.

Two, I've missed it. I try scour google.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian

@georgelee5786
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
This reminded me of Thicc Aerial...

And then I remembered that Aerial is powered by a minor's and at least a dozen of her clones' (age still on the analog clock) souls.

Which makes wanking at the Thicc gundam a fucked up thing that gets progressively fucked up with each piston stroke.
tiaf
tiaf
this...you could make up a word and if we spread it, we might end up as word founders in urban dictionary

while searching for a term I found out that there is a science field called Lovotics and that plastic fantasies are a thing :blob_hmm_two::blob_blank:
Aaqil
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
So it is just LOVe robOTICS?

Also, I believe that the degenerates have a word for it, I refuse to believe that the internet can ogle on Haydee and Warframe and sexualize Kerfus but not has a name for these lechers for robot cheeks.
Generic.Archdemon
Generic.Archdemon
Generic.Archdemon
In to planes, wingnuts
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Androipomorphic? Robofilia? Idk microwave my brain
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Flashers.
tiaf
tiaf
Aren't flasher those perverts with voyerism?
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
I wouldn't have mixed flashing and texting dick pics in my head, but I suppose it makes sense.

I mean, no. It's a reclaimed term. Flashers are robot enjoyers, because of all the flashing doodads.
tiaf
tiaf
Interesting. For some reason, I associate Flashers with those sexual offenders in Manga who only wear a coat and then expose themself to unwilling passerby (often minors) :blob_hmm_two: But why though?