Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'o'

X
  • Wow
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
:blob_evil_two: (Semi-expected that context mattered. Still sided with the puppy. Didn't even like the puppy.)
Yorda
Yorda
Hey, @binarysoap, are you also a bit misanthropic? Do you wanna be frenemies? We can like each other because we have things in common but hate each other for being humans.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
A binary, how is it being killed and ending up as a charred corpse? :blob_reach:
binarysoap
binarysoap
What gave you the idea that I was misanthropic?
Yorda
Yorda
Your occasional sarcasm and biting comments. You seem to avoid conversation, especially when you deem it trivial. My villainess senses?

Edit: not that I think you are very misanthropic though
binarysoap
binarysoap
I don't avoid conversation, it's that no one initiates them with me :blob_upset:.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Conversations take two parties to function. That is well known.
  • Haha
binarysoap
binarysoap
I know what you mean but conversations can definitely function with more than two parties
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
As do plurilateral contracts, but the point is that two are the minimum for a dialog. Otherwise, it would be a monolog.

But on the other hand, if more people joined, then it would be a discussion and not anymore a conversation, which is usually defined by two, albeit you could theoretically define a discussion as well as a complex of single conversations. :blob_reach:
  • Haha
Yorda
Yorda
Why u no understand @binarysoup!!! :blobrofl:
binarysoap
binarysoap
what part of the "I know what you mean but" do you not understand
Also who is this binarysoup
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I know but the conjunction "but" introduces what is defined as concessive clause and indicates thus disagreement. As a consequence, I felt obligated as prince and representative of the imperial grammatical academy to accept your counterarguments and examine them for their validity. :blob_reach:
Yorda
Yorda
binarysoap
binarysoap
You digitize the soap
Yorda
Yorda
Right. I remember now. But why do you like binary so much? Why not trinary or ternary? And why did you choose soap? What does soap mean to you?
binarysoap
binarysoap
wait, you said when you said you came over for the interrogation, you were planning on interrogating me?
I didn't sign up for this!
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
We call this the tables have turned, my friend. :blob_reach:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles BinSo and Yo-chan*

\(^o^)/

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_teary: *feels lonely*