Voidiris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Goodnight to all those that care.
    25 hours from now. I.e, around 21:20 GMT+7, will you be fine if I kinda wanna just look at you for a second longer before bed time. Weird question.
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    Look at eme I look at you, I will say when I have a problem.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    I'll take that as a yes.
    Can I hold your hand? For like, half a minute.
    Reactions: Voidiris
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    In short. Like idiom "kill the chicken to scare the monkey"

You kill this 50+ "people" today (which is kinda an insult for other "human beings")

Tomorrow, twitter, youtube, reddit, socials, will have big titles saying the world is getting better, like before.
    Good disney childhood movies for children
    Starwars returning into global phenomenon
    Good games
    No more dramas on internet
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    TLDR : If the law, kill any petty criminal, like "stealing an apple", i would support it.
    I prefer a "dictatorship" compared to "freedom". Because "today modern times" have shown that "freedom" is a bad move (to the point there are hundred thousands of people saying thanos was maybe right)
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    Well th function of law is based upon the effect it causes, that's the reason why minorities that can't feel fear are more criminal.
    I never mentioned this, but I archived our interaction on my Facebook page, is that something fine with you? I don't have many friends so probably like 5 people saw it but maybe only 1 cared idk... If not okay then I'll put it to private
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    PS : 1 woke, fine. 2 woke ? AND they fking insult me with a gigantic thing ? And arrogantly feeling they are right to do that ? Nope, i can't bear it. Also when they came back after a hiatus, they wrote a bunch of crazy cringe nonsense monologue on their profile, proving they are "bat crazy". I am crazy, but she is a total other lvl. So a big nope.
    Anyone when getting a random smug Karen screaming FU would be pissed
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    PS PS : Hans would be like the kind blacksmith, Egnima the little girl that is innocent and gave me flowers/taught me tips, Mocha uhhhh the kind beauty from the bakery (probably), and Hound, the very wholesome doggo of the village. All of them were spared from my wrath, as they are good people. Edit : oh and Sailus the delinquent but decent heart (bandit knight) that sneer at everything
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    Well understanding and supporting are two things...
    I have already said all I could say without saying things double.
    Do you like snow? I never seen them so idk.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Is that a yes maam

To elaborate, by my gains... I will tell ppl I'm depressed cus I have a dead friend for empathy whenever I fucked up. Or a story premise, etc
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    Interesting, would do the same.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    I'm glad we came to an understanding
    Permission to put you in my will?
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Imagine (one day, very far, not knowing when, probably very far, or never, just hypothetically) I die.
    Can I put you in my will, i.e. I will give you something, but just using your SHF name and it's up to you if you want to put in your PO box address or something to receive it. Or just ask for a digital version of it when that happens
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    Go for it, I won't say no to a potential future gift.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    I'm glad.
    "Everyone in the show is implied to be Jewish or bisexual" is a sentence few would think to be accurate about a kids show.
    Permission to try and recreate you on C.Ai so I can talk to you 24/7
    • Wow
    Reactions: Iamnotabot
    Voidiris
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Need accurate starting info...
    How would you describe yourself.

And how would you greet someone
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    First I would describe myself as erratic and passive, someone who react intense to stimulation, the way I greet people is absolutely inconsistent.
    Ma'am, Sseymour (I think, idk which personality took place) asked me to make an Eldritch baby to prove my loyalty so that I can have a slim chance to be her servant and maybe, possibly, get step on the face by her. May I have your help in making one?
    Staring into the abyss is such a fascinating thing to do, the question is if you find yourself or reality if you stare long enough.
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    Well I'm not so different, I created my own worldview and only later I came to call it certain things, I was a Nihilist before I even knew that nihilism exists, I'm just a highly philosophical person, my mind is the only good thing about me, in every other aspect I'm a failure, sometimes I can't even use my mind, it doesn't take a thing and I'm already exhausted.
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    It was interesting reading two non-Christians talk about Christianity. A couple of points from me:
    Christianity holds to biblical teaching and God's morals, not the morals of the society. The God of the old and new testament is the same God, His character is eternal (meaning unchanging)
    Voidiris
    Voidiris
    Indeed, for long time most were Christian in Europe and history happened and environment creates personality, so Christian morality influenced societies morals a lot.
    I gazed into the abyss, I do not possess the ability to see the greatness that exists; but rather, I found a part of you, at least what I believe it to be. It is not serenity, no, I do not perceive it as such... But in the never ending descend down with gravity, I can found myself at peace, knowing you are here.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    You two could try eggs, it is quite literally, one of the best subject ever, fried eggs, scrambled, sunny side, How to basic, its influence on modern media like most liked Instagram...
    Voidiris
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Chatting about eggs?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…