LuoirM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Strange day, I was happy, I was positive, I was quite normal, I got hopes, I got dream, I got plans.

But the afternoon came and it was so tiring, my shoulders hurts, it was so heavy, I was so tired and suddenly depressed that I cried for no damn reason

I think I'm fine now.
    From here to the end of 2024, I will see if god want me around. A fight in the dark, from a laughing heart.
    Is learning Japanese hard, I really enjoy translating now lmao, but I hate those type of non Latin alphanetic words
    Reactions: BernKatstel
    BernKatstel
    BernKatstel
    Depends on the person. I tried learning Japanese for a month. It wasn’t particularly hard, but I didn’t study it seriously back then so I lost my touch. The only ‘difficult’ part is the fact that it has two alphabets and you also have to learn kanji if you actually want to be any good. If you like japanese media it becomes a lot easier, though, since you’ll get free practice for something you enjoy.
    • Sad
    Reactions: LuoirM
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    I don't like media in general
    In every story where I describe a female MC, I always and quite unnecessary describe them having/showing belly fat when topless or hunching and sitting (them being aware of it or not depends on characteristics), it's not me being "different, edgy, against the system" but honestly the idea of that just feels so cute and real and I love having my character show that bit of... "flaw"?
    Is this a fetish thing or sum idk.
    HelloHound
    HelloHound
    it's humanizing but also could be a fetish; wkwc
    J_Chemist
    J_Chemist
    It's less the belly fat and more the "belly"/midriff.

Go lick belly buttons. I hear there's jelly in a few.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Nah, I don't kike belly buttons, they smelly.
    I picked up translation from a really bad translator who used straight up MTL and it ached my heart to see the comments complaining about the translation issue, saying they dropped before getting into the story
    Reactions: Cipiteca396
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Translated stuff on SH is unlisted and hidden so there's no shame actually lul
    (The rest idk you should seek redemption)
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    Not for this reasons. Got certain "circumstances" related to my sick brain (not lying)

Also the joke is about me, posting MTL stories, people reading them, and deleting them, right before the story truly start (just like you talked about)
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    "No shame in that dear." Jack, probably
    Let it be known that Tao and Dharma are two different things that share some same principals, hence why modern Buddhism is fake because it's Tao, while it should be Dharma like it always meant to be from the start.
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    I love chinese novels as bc of competition, authors often add logics/idioms/modern-golden-sentences

Of which, i like that in a "time travel in past", MC mentioning, that Buddhism's buddha, didnt even want to be famous OR have it turn into a "religion". Its just that people (likely after his death) made his teachings into a religion, because ITS FAR EASIER to promulgate this way
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    PS : Bonus. Other novel. FALOO anti-confucianism novel time travel (very badass/satisfying to faceslap). But it was "censored/deleted" where i was reading it (ffxs8). Though its still possible to read it elsewhere if i search again.
    PSPS : There is often bashing on confucia in recent novels, but TOO TAME unlike this novel, where like 2000 people executed
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    That sounds correct, Buddhism was more a philosophy teaching, idk how it evolved into a religion, I always thought it's about money, but far reaching sounds reasonable. But man, in a Buddhism dominated country like Vietnam where I am, it's so heavily exploited for money that people started losing respect for it and that hurts me like hell who loved its philosophy as well as Taoism
    Yknow, I used to hate the night as a kid, it reminds me that I'm going to age soon. Like those memes saying "6yo me learning sun gon explode in billions years", but as I age, I liked the night more, where I can find potential resting place and that bit of serenity
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    Yep same

Night is scary
    until you grow up
    (or until you watch a horror or guro movie xD)
    Where can I watch the Yosuga no Sora anime uncen with full nsfw scenes? The only one I'm able to access is kinda censored, eng sub is fine and be swell
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    Well. I will demonstrate. (oh Uukanshu seems to have changed name)
    -> tag : urban https://www.zhaoshuyuan.com/list/yanqing-1.html#gsc.tab=0
    -> Then i check cover/titles with a glimpse of eyes. And read the summary/chapter-numbers if title is good
    -> next page
    (loop x50)

That is how "rare" good chinese novels were a few years ago. Pre-corona
    • Sad
    Reactions: LuoirM
    Tsuru
    Tsuru

Reopened 1999, skip
    My master is invincible (43 ch? will let grow)
    director ? (keep)
    Sales clerk->Summary
    [It is difficult to distinguish between reality and truth. A kind and simple boy enters the game world and finally walks out of the game. There are-]
    4chap, and "poetic summary" and no cover. Big chance it will be axed. Skip
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    Now there is 69shu, mtlnation, trxs, ffxs8, etc
    with a few good series

So i dont need to suffer any longer this "old method" to search^
    The writing scene in Vietnam is so serious (cus like, Vietnamese is a very intricate and complicated language), I sent the first chapter in for a regular mid-size website, 1,5k words... Got sent back with at least 20 mistakes pointed out.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Cipiteca396
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    It's a stereotypical Chinese type of novel with filthy rich CEO that when he speaks, the world rumble and poor girl type shit
    "Let me go..." I said, adding, "I do not want to stay here, not around him, I already got you the explosion spheres."

"With all due respect, Tanya. Your value to this team is limited to your presence, so if I get my hands off you right now, anyone can delete you and we wouldn't bat another eye."

"...Are you playing saint?" I asked, though a bit stupid, hostility towards someone trying to help.

"I can't waste time
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    thinking of another plan, so yes, I am; not saint, but a temporarily savior."

"... Can I trust you?" I asked.

"That would depends on you."

No, I would like to say. I instinctively felt like this is a Elu situation, where my trust will get crumbled into bits and pieces, so instead of forming an answer with my throat, I made another question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…