LuoirM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quite true that the most loser gives the most life advice about winning
    context: lesbian friend saying she's lacking something in her life and she's very depressed about it, aimless
    I once read a very sad hentai, if anyone can find it it'll be great... It has the "fantasy" tag
    About a video game about to be shutdown, one dude decided to visit the game one final time, there he meets a girl and had sex, at the end she said "see you tomorrow" then it cuts to the game being axed.
    The narrative is sad as fuck and I want to suffer again.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Huh, I remembered it being a shutdown ending tho
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    Yes, but MC saved the hard drive or something.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Hell nah he didn't while I was jerking off in tears, we gotta settle this
    (Or we're talking about a different series in which case that'd be dope, we'd have two cakes)
    Weird flex but in an old chapter, my character have a skill name Heaven Piercing Arrow

And now translating a manga, I saw a character have a skill named 星天弓衝
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    "星天" (Seiten) can be interpreted as "starry sky" or "heavenly."
    "弓" (Yumi) means "bow."
    "衝" (Shou) means "thrust" or "strike."

So you KNOW I'm forced to put the manga skill as the same as my character skill just so I can jerk myself off hehe
    J_Chemist
    J_Chemist
    I was expecting a pelvic thrust of some kind.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    us
    I'm getting emotional reassurance about my insecurities from a woman... This feels... Unreal.

Like, even if it ended up that she was just messing around and toying with me, I'm happy regardless that I got something out of this
    I...
    I...
    I am in a relationship now?
    That was

A fucking speedrun
    My inner Asian is showing, solving math textbook is quite fun
    Maria:"I believe that modern robots will be more intelligent and replace humans in many dangerous jobs."
    Tim:"[...]"
    A. That's just what I think of course
    B. That sounds interesting
    C. That's a good idea
    D. Why not? Believe me!
    Help me English question for test.
    "When writing an essay, Peter always writes [...] than his friends."
    A. Slower
    B. More slowly
    C. Slowest
    D. The most slow
    BouncyCactus
    BouncyCactus
    'Slower' is a comparative adjective, which modifies the object 'Peter'. 'More slowly' is an adverb, which modifies the verb 'writes'. Using A will make the sentence into a comparison between Peter and his friends while using B simply describes Peter's writing speed.
    Reinaislost
    Reinaislost
    The second one indicates that he writes slowly, as in, not very fast compared to his friends, while in the first one, it could mean that he takes a slower, relaxed pace (out of his own violation). Both are correct, I think, but your teacher probably meant the second.
    BouncyCactus
    BouncyCactus
    (although, in the States, not many people would use More Slowly, but Slower, because it just rolls off the tongue better, and it gets the general point across. And the point of language is to communicate, so, practice-wise, it ain't no matter. (Ain't is not grammatically correct, and so is no matter. But people use it all the damn time anyway.)
    Can we make being gay more accessible for the straight
    Tsuru
    Tsuru
    But i am very against, sexual acts without relationships.

Also Nothing is 100% efficient for protection.

So please don't. My mechanical conscience would hurt if you go there and have troubles later on.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    For you babe, I'm not going to fuck around without a relationship.
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Too bad
    Asked my friend if female 'down there' actually smell like fish, she said it's like coffee and popcorn which opens to me a new can of worms like... TF? Coffee and popcorn? Who tf-
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Ain't no way y'all actually can relate the smell of that to food because you'd never touch those things again, I know I ain't relate to any.
    I'm at #31 on prostitute at 26,4k views and #30 is at 31k

My goal for this year is to reach #25 aka page 1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…