Scribble Hub Forum

ChronicleCrawler
ChronicleCrawler
The author? :blob_frown:
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
Try changing the font, text size, and then printing out a copy (if possible). Just changing size and font is fine if you can't. It forces your brain to see the text like it's new, and you can pick up on any mistakes more easily that way.
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
I mean more in the way I write. Something about it bothers me that isn't the grammar or anything. I'm either insane, paranoid, or insane.
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
It might be the flow, or the choice of words? That can be picked up by that trick too.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Share with me and I can give you an opinion. :blob_aww:
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
I think it's a flow issue yeah, but I'm not sure. I'm too lazy to reread it to so it'll just stay a problem until I can get off my butt.

I'll try the font change thing later though, thanks for the advice :blob_cookie:
A
averagewriter
I just read the first few chapters and it is actually alright. At least for me. Just too much info. 😵.
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
I'll keep that in mind thanks! I might try and spread the information better :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
*wonders if this was a ploy to get more people reading their novel*
'-'

X
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
No don't read it I'm not even ready to advertise in my signature yet.
Hahahahaha my plan worked perfectly
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
I can tell there's something horribly wrong with my writing, but I can't tell what it is.
It's probably just you.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I'm pretty sure you've had people before tell you your writing is fine, MaLe.
If you're that concerned, maybe ask your readers to comment on if it feels wrong or not?

X
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
It's probably just you.
My only problem in this world is me.

I'm not really concerned, just curious what's bothering me. I swear it's not that bad, then I think it's trash and it goes back and forth. Right now was just a routine self doubt.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Then the world must be a very bright place.
'-'

X
Maple-Leaf
DonutsBakery
DonutsBakery
No I think I get you. But for me its with my art. I‘m in like that GAP. Let me find an exapl of what I’m talking about.