Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
Why do we villains struggle? As we maneuver through life's travails there are two paths, one meaningful and one born out of necessity. Though we do not always choose our trials we can choose why we will persevere! Naturally a villain is all about chasing their dreams and desires! Induct yourself to the hall of self-professed villains and strive for happiness and world domination! Ohohohoho
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
Fear not Boss, every moment I spend alive, my villainy slowly curdles and grows, it is simply the life of a mob. Like a mold, I fester and spread to the best of my abilities even while asleep. I assure I have not been negligent on my inevitable growth.
Translation: I was taking a nap but still doing something of substance, so don't fire me
Reactions: Yorda
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
I see MaLe is already slacking on the job.
'-'

X
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
But I don't really have a job to do. If you look at it one way, anything I do as a mob is still being a mob, so technically sleeping is mob behavior.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
You're supposed to be supporting our aspiring villainess in her endeavours towards being the perfect villainess.
'-'
Aren't you?

X
Reactions: Yorda
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
I'm a minion disguised as a mob, so it would probably be more beneficial if I didn't blow my cover a week after getting hired.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
=w=
You know you can still be a mob as well as a lackey, right?
'-'

X
Maple-Leaf