Scribble Hub Forum

Napelynn
Napelynn
Wow, your gift is almost as good as mine @Agentt !
High-in-the-skys
High-in-the-skys
How toxic exactly are we talking about here?
Ai-chan
Ai-chan
What threads? Did you make a threat?
Agentt
Agentt
One was how arrogant you were when you first started, which led a war to decide what writing style is better.
Agentt
Agentt
One was that I want to make a villianess which has seemingly infinite money so much that she doesn't go "ew, go away." She goes "ew, here take these billion dollars and clean yourself" which led to a war about how an ideal woman should be.
Agentt
Agentt
One was tips to write a romance when I personally don't like the genre, which led to another war about how society prefers disabled women just so that they can show themselves to be superior.
Agentt
Agentt
My only one ever successful was one where I was looking for co writers.
Ai-chan
Ai-chan
Well, in Ai-chan's opinion, if they're only giving their opinions, it's not considered toxic. But if they insult or make personal attacks on each other, that's unacceptable.
Agentt
Agentt
Ah, well, my criteria for toxic is quite low, but things always south quick enough that I never get an answer, only two strangers arguing about who is a bigger idiot.
D
Deleted member 45782
Threads have been known to go off topic. I don't count toxic until it becomes racist or people being very rude to each other, attacking each other and calling people names and stuff.

Ngl, this is why some threads I've thought about, but then would rather skip in case it derails to something I'm not really like. But thats a different story.