Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

Roll limits: -9999999999 to 9999999999

@Stealthy_Enigma, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

You may also use "!roll min,max,num_of_dice" if you want to roll multiple dice at once. The maximum dice you may use is 100.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
I bow, then curtesy to each of the Deities (including All or None) to show respect for the Higher beings.

Finding the aura of Scriblos the most pleasant, I move a step closer and genuflect before her. “May I be graced with your orb?” I request, holding out cupped hands to her plaintively.

I am hesitant to grab it from her, as I do not wish to be rude to a deity. My heart trembles in my chest as I await her decision

!roll 1,30

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
I bow, then curtesy to each of the Deities (including All or None) to show respect for the Higher beings.

Finding the aura of Scriblos the most pleasant, I move a step closer and genuflect before her. “May I be graced with your orb?” I request, holding out cupped hands to her plaintively.

I am hesitant to grab it from her, as I do not wish to be rude to a deity. My heart trembles in my chest as I await her decision

!roll 1,30
!roll 1,30

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

@Lodur, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

You may also use "!roll min,max,num_of_dice" if you want to roll multiple dice at once. The maximum dice you may use is 100.

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

@MintiLime, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

@MintiLime, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
I bow, then courtesy to each of the Deities (including All or None) to show respect for the Higher beings.

!roll 1,30
Your Heart continues to tremble.
As the deity, you tried to communicate inches closer to you.
"Hello,..."
Your heart bursts literally and your brain melts with information overload.
Distorting your vision.
IMG_20230911_160853.jpg
Your consciousness cannot comprehend the real image of the deity's face as you become nothing, lost in nothing.
Scriblos heartbroken how she accidentally broke your soul-vessel just by looking at you with some interest, decides to cast a world-shattering spell.

----REWIND----
This time she ignores not showing interest in you.
The deity grants you the skill a
nd hopes to meet you again when you grow to be strong enough.

I am confused at the lack of response from the Goddess

!roll 1,30

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - BACK FROM THE FUTURE.