Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Okaay, so apparently wine's price is measured in gp, go figure. So the party would be too poor to afford it. So instead I guess Mabel will buy 2 tankards(I assume one is 4 pints?) worth of cider, which is like, 1sp a pop so it's much more affordable.

And, so with apple cider and her mushroom stew in hand, Mabel walks up to the front of the desolate house, knocks on the door and loudly announces her presence.

"Hello? Sir spirit? Or would it be miss spirit? I can't quite tell... your figures are too glowy to observe anything. Anyways!-"

"I've come to bargain, for a chat! I hope the festival has been enjoyable for you so far, this place you're in is quite... humble. If you don't mind, I've brought some food and alcohol."
@Rhaps
Mabel enters the Desolate House, a place infinitely larger than what it seem outside. With stairs leading up to endless floors, overgrown moss and glowing mushroom as the source of light.

A spirit swiped away your ciders, replacing them with bottles of glowing purple concoctions.

The soft melody coming from a flute compels you to drink it. Make a Wisdom save to resist.

Necron

Mabel enters the Desolate House, a place infinitely larger than what it seem outside. With stairs leading up to endless floors, overgrown moss and glowing mushroom as the source of light.

A spirit swiped away your ciders, replacing them with bottles of glowing purple concoctions.

The soft melody coming from a flute compels you to drink it. Make a Wisdom save to resist.
Did the door closed?

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
@Rhaps I rolled Nat 19
You took the drinks away as Mabel got caught in a trance. You chucked one bottle down, feeling the effect instantly.

Strength and energy filled your body, you feel like you could lift an entire mountain if you wanted to. But your head began to spins, the music captured you, compelling you to dance to the music, unable to stop.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
A mysterious drink produced by the Spirits and Fae of the Desolate House.
Effects:
+7 to Strength, Dexerity, and Consitution
-10 to Perception
Automatically fails Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma Saving throws.
Effects last for 30 minutes

Necron

You took the drinks away as Mabel got caught in a trance. You chucked one bottle down, feeling the effect instantly.

Strength and energy filled your body, you feel like you could lift an entire mountain if you wanted to. But your head began to spins, the music captured you, compelling you to dance to the music, unable to stop.
🎵Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark🎵

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I rolled a Nat 1, oh no!
...but I use [Lucky] to reroll!

Fml...
Another bottle appeared in your hands, and the music compels you to dance— your gears moved erratically, as if they would destroy you from the side.

Against your own will, your body began to breakdance on the floor, and your mind became foggy, your vision blurred and all you can think now is to dance, move with the music.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Against your own will, your body began to breakdance on the floor, and your mind became foggy, your vision blurred and all you can think now is to dance, move with the music.
Ngl, Mabel would have done this even without the bottle.
Edit: I rolled a 14 in performance, at least the breakdance is gonna be pretty good.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Raymond looks curiously at cat, not understanding what sort of being it was, as a sage he had to know, "What are you?"
"A guide to those who wanders into this magical place.", it vanished in thin air.

Then it appeared right on your shoulder, "Or a vicious beast to those who want to steal treasures left behind."

It disappeared again, now on the roof of the workshop, "So, which one are you?"

kgggdkp2012

"A guide to those who wanders into this magical place.", it vanished in thin air.

Then it appeared right on your shoulder, "Or a vicious beast to those who want to steal treasures left behind."

It disappeared again, now on the roof of the workshop, "So, which one are you?"
"I'm a wanderer, who has come in this place to study this place, and power it holds," he raises his head and asks,"can you tell me about this place?"

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
"I'm a wanderer, who has come in this place to study this place, and power it holds," he raises his head and asks,"can you tell me about this place?"
"Ah, a curious soul. Of course, there is nothing wrong with curiosity.", the cat jumped down, staring up at you.

"Long ago, this place was a massive city, prosperous with its rich arcane energy. A safe haven protecting those inside with a seemingly indestructable magic barrier. But like all things, it eventually fell, by the greed of the rulers."

The cat became larger, towering over Raymond with a massive grin, "They found an Entrance to the Feywild. Instead of finding away to close it, they expanded the Entrance, seeking the resources in the Feywild."

"They didn't expect it would attract the residents of the Feywild. And they attracted the wrong people, the Unseelie Court. The place became overrun with Fey, massive walls of tree, the barrier protecting this place became a cage, trapping those inside to be food for the Fey."

"The illusions of the Queen drove the people mad, as reality and delusion mixed together... this place became indistinguishable from the Feywild. Things you see may not be real, nothing may be fake, it all depends on you to want what is real, what is just an illusion."

kgggdkp2012

Raymonds eyes lit up, as he heard the story, curiously he thought outloud, "So, it seems we are trapped in Maya," He looked at fey floating fey and spirits, "We need incantion, or a spell to break it." He turns toward cat. "Where is the source of the power holding it all together?"