Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Raymonds eyes lit up, as he heard the story, curiously he thought outloud, "So, it seems we are trapped in Maya," He looked at fey floating fey and spirits, "We need incantion, or a spell to break it." He turns toward cat. "Where is the source of the power holding it all together?"
"The entire castle is the source of power, knock it down and this whole place will disappear in about five thousands years. But down will you do it?"
This is a CR 25 Dungeon if you go the combat route, I don't recommend you fighting everything. You won't survive

kgggdkp2012

"The entire castle is the source of power, knock it down and this whole place will disappear in about five thousands years. But down will you do it?"
This is a CR 25 Dungeon if you go the combat route, I don't recommend you fighting everything. You won't survive
"I see, Say, Say is there anything here that I can help with? In exchange of power?"

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
"I see, Say, Say is there anything here that I can help with? In exchange of power?"
"You are a guest! There is nothing for you to do. I can offer you one of two things. What would you like? The Fey Arm or the Necklace of Fear?"

Fey Arm effects:
+1 to Strength
+2 to Wisdom
-1 to Consitution

Necklace of Fear effects:
+2 to Intimidation
Able to use Spell: Fear

kgggdkp2012

Ne
"You are a guest! There is nothing for you to do. I can offer you one of two things. What would you like? The Fey Arm or the Necklace of Fear?"

Fey Arm effects:
+1 to Strength
+2 to Wisdom
-1 to Consitution

Necklace of Fear effects:
+2 to Intimidation
Able to use Spell: Fear
Necklace of fear.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Where do you want to go next in the Twilight Fortress?

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
so...what happen to mabel now that a dancing shark is in the house?
After 30 minutes, you sobered up, exhausted. What do you want to do next? There is still a few drinks left.

Make a Wisdom save if you don't want to drink anymore

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Rolled an 8, I assume that's a fail.

The mysterious creatures of eldritch origin working 24/7 to maintain Mabel are currently having one hell of a rave right now.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I was gonna ask the specifics of what the fey concoction actually does, but this answers my question
This is the effects
A mysterious drink produced by the Spirits and Fae of the Desolate House.

Effects:

+7 to Strength, Dexerity, and Consitution

-10 to Perception

Automatically fails Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma Saving throws.

Effects last for 30 minutes

Lostinthecause

Advaya still felt tremors of cringe dance from the houses, he waited till the dance was finished, He couldn't burden his eyes to see such a horrid sight.

kgggdkp2012

Raymond looked at the rest of the places, but his attention landed on the sweet aroma of tea which pulled him towards itself.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Raymond looked at the rest of the places, but his attention landed on the sweet aroma of tea which pulled him towards itself.
You went forward towards the wall of vines, touching it— you realized it was an illusion.

Passing through, you entered a beautiful garden, with a table full of delicious sweet snacks in the middle. An old woman wearing a pink formal dress is there, sipping a cup of tea.

"Deary, what brings you here?", she asked in a gentle tone.

Make a Perception Check.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
This is the effects
A mysterious drink produced by the Spirits and Fae of the Desolate House.

Effects:

+7 to Strength, Dexerity, and Consitution

-10 to Perception

Automatically fails Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma Saving throws.

Effects last for 30 minutes
Oh, I saw that, I just wondered if it was some sort of alcohol or a drink spiked with... 'happy things', now I know.
Advaya still felt tremors of cringe dance from the houses, he waited till the dance was finished, He couldn't burden his eyes to see such a horrid sight.
Meanwhile Mabel is on the floor having the robot equivalent of a seizure-