(๐‘๐๐†) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

LifeContinuesOn

(Why do I feel like Imma make very bad decisions and die xD)

Unable to contain her curiosity, Chresa walks over to the silver bucket and picks out a fruit to try.
The silver bucket looking fruit seemed to be a container of some kind, with the leafy top being a lid. Cracking it open Chresa cautiously looked inside.
Nothing burst out in her face, in fact inside was an assorted lunch. It was the perfect encounter for her as she was a bit hungry after missing the fish in the lake. The bucket had a bowl of bacon soup, a grapefruit, a cucumber, a cinnamon roll, and a small bread roll. Well that was an interesting bucket.

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

( kind of want Alfred to do something stupid but i will control my inner devil)
he became suspicious of the slide and decided to use the stairs and control his inner child that was telling him to use the slide because it seemed fun
Upon closer inspection of the slide it led down to an even deeper passageway that twisted down, and even Alfred couldn't see where it went. Continuing to climb the stairs, he fought the urge to take the slide.
To continue up the boring stairs to the light or to take the chance to do something fun despite not knowing where he would end up? A tough choice was ahead of him.

vic20

Upon closer inspection of the slide it led down to an even deeper passageway that twisted down, and even Alfred couldn't see where it went. Continuing to climb the stairs, he fought the urge to take the slide.
To continue up the boring stairs to the light or to take the chance to do something fun despite not knowing where he would end up? A tough choice was ahead of him.
after a long walk he looked to the slide once more when he felt something like a voice of a little devil like him in his left side, telling him to take the slide while in the right side a little angel with his appearance telling him that it was fine to take it he should just have faith in god.
F*ck it is to soon for me to get some kind of mind sickness or alucinante.
he didn't know what the f*uck was happening but choose to get a grip of himself and hit himself with the palm of his hand hard. After this the weird little angel and little devil where gone but he could swear he hear some giggle but could not even see anything or anyone so he keep going down the stairs

LifeContinuesOn

(So the stairs are going up, while the slide goes down to who know where, sorry if I made you misunderstand anywhere, I'm just going to continue you up the stairs unless you change your mind)

Michuyu

The silver bucket looking fruit seemed to be a container of some kind, with the leafy top being a lid. Cracking it open Chresa cautiously looked inside.
Nothing burst out in her face, in fact inside was an assorted lunch. It was the perfect encounter for her as she was a bit hungry after missing the fish in the lake. The bucket had a bowl of bacon soup, a grapefruit, a cucumber, a cinnamon roll, and a small bread roll. Well that was an interesting bucket.
This looks like someone's lunch. Maybe I can get away with taking a spoon or two of the soup. No one would be able to tell right?

Chresa eat two spoonfuls of bacon soup. Then she cleans the spoon and puts it back.

LifeContinuesOn

This looks like someone's lunch. Maybe I can get away with taking a spoon or two of the soup. No one would be able to tell right?

Chresa eat two spoonfuls of bacon soup. Then she cleans the spoon and puts it back.
(There were more then one fruit on the bucket tree, so technically all the food can be yours if you want it)

vic20

(So the stairs are going up, while the slide goes down to who know where, sorry if I made you misunderstand anywhere, I'm just going to continue you up the stairs unless you change your mind)
after going for what seemed and endless amount of time climb the stairs he choose to take a rest in there. Whe he started to sleep little lights gathered and took him to the slide and then disappeared like nothing ever happened.
(how about that i was thinking that maybe the stairs are in fact magic and no mather how much he climb he will never be able to advance and the slide is in fact the only way to travel in the cave)

LifeContinuesOn

after going for what seemed and endless amount of time climb the stairs he choose to take a rest in there. Whe he started to sleep little lights gathered and took him to the slide and then disappeared like nothing ever happened.
(how about that i was thinking that maybe the stairs are in fact magic and no mather how much he climb he will never be able to advance and the slide is in fact the only way to travel in the cave)
Alfred began to slide down picking up speed as it sloped down soon he saw the purple apple tree flash by before twirling down to another tunnel. The slide dropped him out and he soon found himself sliding down the sloped ground of the tunnel slide. As the ground slowly sloped up and Alfred slowed to a stop, directly across from him was two surprising things. A Birdcage Elevator and sitting right next to it was an old looking chest. Surrounding these two objects of interest were more of the luminescent stalagmites, and odd rusted small trinkets.

Last edited:

Michuyu

(There were more then one fruit on the bucket tree, so technically all the food can be yours if you want it)
(Ouuuu I see *-* )
Upon having a taste of the delicious bacon soup, Chresa decides to look at what the other silver fruit buckets. There seems to be even more food. She takes a bit of food from each and eats until she is full. Then she climbs a tree to hide in wait.
If there are people or anything, that would be great to know. I can wait a while and if they show up, I can hide until they settle down if they figure that someone took some of their food.
Chresa rehearsed her lines quietly to herself an hid in a tree.

LifeContinuesOn

(Ouuuu I see *-* )
Upon having a taste of the delicious bacon soup, Chresa decides to look at what the other silver fruit buckets. There seems to be even more food. She takes a bit of food from each and eats until she is full. Then she climbs a tree to hide in wait.
If there are people or anything, that would be great to know. I can wait a while and if they show up, I can hide until they settle down if they figure that someone took some of their food.
Chresa rehearsed her lines quietly to herself an hid in a tree.
Although Chresa waited there seemed to be no sounds of life outside the singing of the color changing birds and the running water of a stream. There should at least be some bustle if there was civilization nearby but everything here seemed to be deserted. Th mountain wall was flat and had some rust to it like an old mural, and to the right of her was an overgrown signboard on the ground.

vic20

Alfred began to slide down picking up speed as it sloped down soon he saw the purple apple tree flash by before twirling down to another tunnel. The slide dropped him out and he soon found himself sliding down the sloped ground of the tunnel slide. As the ground slowly sloped up and Alfred slowed to a stop, directly across from him was two surprising things. A Birdcage Elevator and sitting right next to it was an old looking chest.
Alfred wake up and finds himself in a new place, he looks around and realize that he must have fallen asleep and somehow ended up using the slide.
well i guess i have some good luck?
he then got close to the old chest a poked it with his sword

LifeContinuesOn

Alfred wake up and finds himself in a new place, he looks around and realize that he must have fallen asleep and somehow ended up using the slide.
well i guess i have some good luck?
he then got close to the old chest a poked it with his sword
The chest creaked and cracked open, and with a whoosh some dust poofed off of the chest. Lying inside was a folded piece of paper, a diary, and a worn metal key, much likely for the lock on the gate of the elevator.

Michuyu

Although Chresa waited there seemed to be no sounds of life outside the singing of the color changing birds and the running water of a stream. There should at least be some bustle if there was civilization nearby but everything here seemed to be deserted. Th mountain wall was flat and had some rust to it like an old mural, and to the right of her was an overgrown signboard on the ground.
I guess there really isn't anyone...

Chresa notices what looked to be a signboard. She climbs down and makes her way over to read the sign better.

vic20

The chest creaked and cracked open, and with a whoosh some dust poofed off of the chest. Lying inside was a folded piece of paper, a diary, and a worn metal key, much likely for the lock on the gate of the elevator.
( going to sleep, good night to all)

LifeContinuesOn

I guess there really isn't anyone...

Chresa notices what looked to be a signboard. She climbs down and makes her way over to read the sign better.
There was a bit of a bump nest to the signboard, which in fact was a stick impaled into the ground, it must have been the bottom of the signboard. When Chresa picked up the sign board there where three arrows with locations written on them in a faded lettering.
<-- Elevator
Town -->

Orchard
\/

It seems Chresa is in the orchard right now, as per context clues. The sign was pointing as the town was to the left, and the elevator to the right. The town might have people but if there were why haven't they come to the orchard? Continuing to look around there wasn't much that hadn't already been seen. A vast orchard with clean water, but everything seemed to be a bit overgrown as if no one had been here in a long time.

(It was kinda hard to do a down arrow for the sign typewise)

Michuyu

There was a bit of a bump nest to the signboard, which in fact was a stick impaled into the ground, it must have been the bottom of the signboard. When Chresa picked up the sign board there where three arrows with locations written on them in a faded lettering.
<-- Elevator
Town -->

Orchard
\/

It seems Chresa is in the orchard right now, as per context clues. The sign was pointing as the town was to the left, and the elevator to the right. The town might have people but if there were why haven't they come to the orchard? Continuing to look around there wasn't much that hadn't already been seen. A vast orchard with clean water, but everything seemed to be a bit overgrown as if no one had been here in a long time.

(It was kinda hard to do a down arrow for the sign typewise)
(The V works ^^)

I should probably go to town to see if I can find anyone at all. I really need some answers right now, and maybe a place to sleep safely.

Chresa put the sign back down and picked went back to the silver fruit buckets. She filled one with as much food as she could . There was no telling how far the town might be. It could be close as well, but it was better safe than sorry. Then she picks up her stick as well before she makes her way towards the town.

LifeContinuesOn

(The V works ^^)

I should probably go to town to see if I can find anyone at all. I really need some answers right now, and maybe a place to sleep safely.

Chresa put the sign back down and picked went back to the silver fruit buckets. She filled one with as much food as she could . There was no telling how far the town might be. It could be close as well, but it was better safe than sorry. Then she picks up her stick as well before she makes her way towards the town.
Now carrying a slightly heavy bucket of food and a stick for self defense, Chresa walked in the direction indicated by the signboard to the town area. After around forty five minutes of walking she finally reached the town, but sadly it was deserted...well all except for statues. Each statue was the same and were all covered in vines and overgrowth, but the placement seemed rather perfect. It was a tiny village that somehow had a bit of a calming air about it, and the statues were still unmoving. Walking up to one of the statues in the middle of the village Chresa suddenly hears a cheery voice in her ears.
"Hi! What brings you to this ol' town?"

Michuyu

Now carrying a slightly heavy bucket of food and a stick for self defense, Chresa walked in the direction indicated by the signboard to the town area. After around forty five minutes of walking she finally reached the town, but sadly it was deserted...well all except for statues. Each statue was the same and were all covered in vines and overgrowth, but the placement seemed rather perfect. It was a tiny village that somehow had a bit of a calming air about it, and the statues were still unmoving. Walking up to one of the statues in the middle of the village Chresa suddenly hears a cheery voice in her ears.
"Hi! What brings you to this ol' town?"
I jump when I hear the voice. "H-hello?" I say, turning in all directions trying to look for the person who is talking to me.

"I'm just looking for any information as to where this place is?" I hold on tighter to my stick. Now that I might be in danger, this stick doesn't seem like the best weapon anymore.

Chresa continues further into the village and studies the statues some more.

LifeContinuesOn

I jump when I hear the voice. "H-hello?" I say, turning in all directions trying to look for the person who is talking to me.

"I'm just looking for any information as to where this place is?" I hold on tighter to my stick. Now that I might be in danger, this stick doesn't seem like the best weapon anymore.

Chresa continues further into the village and studies the statues some more.
"Oh don't be so surprised, it me!" None of the statues move "Well I mean I am in the center of the village and that's how you can identify me I suppose. Anyway what are you doing in this slow town of ours?" It seemed the voice was coming from the first statue, and the further away you were from it, the voice got quieter.