🔥[CHALLENGE]🔥 Finish the Sentence in EXACTLY 20 Words! Unleash Your Creativity

JDSIn

The mysterious stranger entered the room, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice choked as he revealed a knife dripping in blood.

Last edited:

EnoraTwilight

My brain have wrinkles
Brought the first rays of light in what amounted to centuries of darkness to the crypt, raising the dead awake.
The Mysterious stranger entered the room and...

Threw TrashyHuman into a crypt where the dead were awake because another mysterious stranger had risen the dead from slumber.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
The mysterious stranger entered the room and...

He pointed at me dramatically, wind somehow entered to flutter his cape, "I challenge you to a D— D— DUEL!!"

EnoraTwilight

My brain have wrinkles

Said "Enora you are drunk", but I would never drink the sweet nectar of Johnnie Walker; it was a lie.

sanitylimited

the mysterious stranger entered the room and sighed, knowing the documents they brought would please their master, however deep down they where conflicted about the experimental results.

i hope i lose purely because i hate mysteries that are mysterious because of missing information/ vague bs

miyoga

"The mysterious stranger entered the room and..."
said "Welcome to <Whose Line is it Anyways>! The tv show where the points are like word counts on pointless scribblehub forum posts: they don't matter. AuthorsDread, you get 1000 points for making this challenge".

BlackKnightX

The mysterious stranger entered the room and..

said, "Dfiafimfin ifit, I ffiuficfikfiefid mfiy cfiofiufisfiifin lfiafisfit nfiifigfihfit. Nfiefixfit tfihfiifinfig I kfinfiefiw I wfiafis afilfirfiefiafidfiy ifinfisfiifidfie hfiefir, tfihfirfiufisfitfiifinfig mfiafidfilfiy."

There! Twenty words total. Completely PG-13~

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The mysterious stranger entered the room and... with an intentionally destitute swagger, he stole of my cookies before resting at the chair across. "Screw off," I stated.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape!

AuthorsDread

The mysterious stranger entered the room, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice choked as he revealed a knife dripping in blood.
Scary, he must have stabbed a rat or something...
The mysterious stranger entered the room and... with an intentionally destitute swagger, he stole of my cookies before resting at the chair across. "Screw off," I stated.
Phenomenal stuff.

AetherialCore

The mysterious stranger entered the room and left immeidately after seeing the place and having a realisation: this is wendy's.

Last edited:

pintoyac

The mysterious stranger entered the room and thought:

It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The mysterious stranger entered the room and...performed a ritual, summoning RepresentingEnvy from the depths of insanity; only to realize, they couldn't control a bloody vampire queen.

Parade

A mysterious stranger entered the room and
Looked into the room void of light and slipped on poop and face planted right into a mug of poop.

lemmewrite

Said "That is not 20 words, apparently you have gone old and senile, forgetting how to count as is usual".
Ah, my bad. That "exactly" evaded my all pervasive sight somehow.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
The mysterious stranger entered the room, only to die in the extremis of agony, eyes popping in sockets like bubblegum.