[18+] Demi-human gore/horror?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I intended to ask this in the Author sector but believed this place is better.

So I just want to ask, have you read or tried to create Demi-human gore?

I want to open this topic to garner like-minded culti- like-minded fans. :)

CheertheSecond

What do you mean by gore? Horror?

Like torture. :3
For example:
Limbs chopping on centaur boy.
Egg extracting from seahorse boy’s tummy.
Merboy isopod parasitising by eating their tongue.
Sharkboy fin harvesting.
Snakeboy live skinning.

I can go on if you want.

Gore isn't my speed. I prefer to focus on activities that could result in new life (sex) over activities that could result in death.

Hmm. Interesting. Would parasite or cancer to your taste? I remember there are botfly parasitising. Also about cancer and forced mutation, new life will be created and the host may not die.

CheertheSecond

Oh. I understand that look. It’s the look of a curious cat.

Have you tried Ikizukuri Sashimi and Yin Yang Merboy?

We select a pair of twin brothers. The cute, young, and especially lively ones.

Now. Ikizukuri Sashimi is making Sashimi out of living sea food. Thus, Ikizukuri merboy is exactly that. We will make sashimi out of his lower half while he is still breathing. Of course, you need not worry about dying. It’s the skill of a chef to ensure the merboy live until the last piece of meat is devoured.

He wouldn’t be lonely though because we would prepare his twin brother into a marvellous Yin Yang dish. What needs to be done is to cut and take out his inner organs without cutting it from his body. This way, he will live… while his lower half is deep-fried in oil.
We will cover his now extra-personal organs and upper half with a big and thick wet towel. This way the burning oil will not harm him.

When we present the two boys, they will lie on a big table-side dish. The sashimi merboy will be decorated with garnish to promote his freshness. Meanwhile, his well-cooked but still breathing brother will have sauce pouring over his fried body. It is necessary this way to mask the smell of beating organs with the strong sauce.

Don’t you feel the wholesomeness of that scene? Two merboys hold each other hands while the diners enjoying their deliciousness.

D

Deleted member 54065

For example:
Sharkboy fin harvesting.
Snakeboy live skinning.

I can go on if you want.
You need Jesus, man.

This Jesus (aka The Butcher)
images (5).jpeg

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Oh. I understand that look. It’s the look of a curious cat.
No no no, wai-!
Have you tried Ikizukuri Sashimi and Yin Yang Merboy?

We select a pair of twin brothers. The cute, young, and especially lively ones.

Now. Ikizukuri Sashimi is making Sashimi out of living sea food. Thus, Ikizukuri merboy is exactly that. We will make sashimi out of his lower half while he is still breathing. Of course, you need not worry about dying. It’s the skill of a chef to ensure the merboy live until the last piece of meat is devoured.

He wouldn’t be lonely though because we would prepare his twin brother into a marvellous Yin Yang dish. What needs to be done is to cut and take out his inner organs without cutting it from his body. This way, he will live… while his lower half is deep-fried in oil.
We will cover his now extra-personal organs and upper half with a big and thick wet towel. This way the burning oil will not harm him.

When we present the two boys, they will lie on a big table-side dish. The sashimi merboy will be decorated with garnish to promote his freshness. Meanwhile, his well-cooked but still breathing brother will have sauce pouring over his fried body. It is necessary this way to mask the smell of beating organs with the strong sauce.

Don’t you feel the wholesomeness of that scene? Two merboys hold each other hands while the diners enjoying their deliciousness.
:blob_blank: :blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_drool:
As horrendous as that sounds, I kinda want to try it. Preferably without the still-living merboy attached

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Hmm. Interesting. Would parasite or cancer to your taste? I remember there are botfly parasitising. Also about cancer and forced mutation, new life will be created and the host may not die.
I do like a good alien breeding hentai as long as the host stays alive.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
For example:
Sharkboy fin harvesting.
Snakeboy live skinning.

I can go on if you want.

Seems like you just have Sadist tendencies. Don’t act on them, though, unless consensual. :blob_hmm:

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
I enjoy writing intense horror/gore scenes in both of my books. Mostly I focus on mutilation through vivid imagery, especially using senses like smell or sight. In SPM, I have a lot more exciting scenes since some races have different limbs/arteries/innards, and I'm able to create detailed settings. Though in LIAFK, I was able to use sorcery and magic weapons which were also helpful.

This is from the book that I wrote about a year ago. It's still one of my favorite scenes -
Usui grabs my arm and tugs me back towards the tents. "We need to get back, let's grab as many people as we can and—"

—VREEM

A large ray pierces Usui through the chest; His face starts to crack with soft white light emitting from the gaps. He turns towards me as blood streams down from his eyes and nose. His left eye pops and leaves a speck of blood to roll down my cheek.

He clenches my arm as he shutters with a mild expression. "I-I don't want to di—"

—BOOM

The ray goes through his torso and touches the ground leaving the area around us to erupt in smoke and fire. The initial blast throws me backward into the dirt, leaving my ears to ring and a sharp pain on my face.

I look towards the ground in a daze as my senses feel blurry while blood drips from a wound on my forehead. I face the left and see multiple knights running in a frenzy as the war field is covered with explosions and piercing rays.

"GAAAH!" One of the knights gets pierced by light and disintegrates into ash, leaving his armor to fall onto the ground without a vessel to protect.

"RETREAT! RETREAT!" I hear one of the knights say as he throws his arm into the air. A group of knights runs near him as a large ray comes down and causes the floor beneath them to erupt.

—CLACK

"Kau… Kau…" I cough uncontrollably from the air smelling of burnt carcasses and ammonia. I get on my knees as I look towards my right and find Natsumi and Dai looking frenzied in the chaos.

"SAORI! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Natsumi yells as she clenches Dai to her side.

Three rays of light protrude from the rune in the sky and come at extraordinary speed towards them. Suddenly, a long blade with a silver tint whisks through the air towards them. It touches the ground, and Saori hugs them both as the ground beneath them erupts into fire.

—BOOM

The area around them explodes into smoke. I look for any sign of them, but I'm left with a blazed surface.

A small object breaks through the smoke and flies into the air towards my left.

—Clink

My eyes widen as a burnt head plunges into the dirt. It's consumed by smoke and fire, and the skin is the color of charcoal. The eyes drizzle from the inside of its eye sockets like melted ice cream as the lower jaw falls from the skull.

"AAAIE!" I jump from the floor and hold my head in terror as I step back from the unpleasant display.

—Paaf

"S-somebody…" My eyes look down as my left foot trample upon a man's distorted face clasping onto his severed arm. Both of his eyes are rolled to the back of his head while his face's flesh is burnt so atrociously that his charred lips are carved into a smile that spreads towards his left eye socket.

"I… I'm sorry!" I run with my eyes closed away from the man as another ray of light strikes the area from above.

—BOOM BOOM BOOM

My ears peel to the multiple screams and cries within the area as knights attempt to flee the scene.

"... Momoko!"

I look behind me and see Kasai riding a large black horse with red eyes. He rides over to me and pulls me on top of his steed while galloping towards the tents.

I love this one as well -
Vou gets onto one knee, driving her scissor’s blade into the ground while taking deep and heavy breaths. Her eyelids become heavy, with her movements becoming staggered and listless.

“… D-Dammit…” Vou heaves, using her scissors as a clutch and standing onto both her feet.

Her eyes flicker then folds down, with her entire body shifting to the right. Vou lunges her scissors with clenched teeth to the blue phantom floating past her.

She looks down, noticing a huge blue hammer phasing through her waist.

“Ah—“

Her words are cut short; Inaudible by a huge splatter echoing through the air. She blinks, now looking at the bridge now above her with her hair floating downward.

Vou’s lower torso becomes limp, falling to the ground with blood gushing from the cleaved meat from her former waistline. The forelimb produces a spasm, causing the lower legs to shoot up and slam back onto the puddle of blood surrounding the appendage.

Her second half performs a hard thump onto the stone, tumbling a ways down while leaving a trail of blood and pieces of fleshy organs escaping the large hole in her stomach.

A black transparent gate appears at the side of Vou’s head. She leans onto the side of her cheek and glimpses as a pair of large colorless feet step from inside the veil.

Geirmundur’s final step beside her cracks the stone ground beneath him. He tilts his head, gazing down at Vou fighting her ever-closing eyelids.

“Guhaaah…” Vou heaves, throwing up a heap of blood in front of Geirmundur’s black open-toe sandals.

“… Want… Alive… Li—saah… Said…” Geirmundur reminds himself between small anecdotes.

He picks up Vou from the stint of her hair, raising her so that her torso flailed in the air. Vou winces with her eyes starting to close; Blood pours from the meat pockets of her pelvis, along with large strings of intestines and bowels flooding and splattering onto the floor beneath her.

“… Ah… Naut… Gouud…” Geirmundur monotoned, attempting to stop the pour with his hands, now covered in a dark red liquid.

And this is from my in-progress book, which is much more detailed and visual.
With the room now illuminated, he gazed at Miya few paces ahead of him looking up into hayloft with crossed arms. Despite the horrendous display, her eyes showed no fear or concern.

Several corpses of young children were pinned across the aisles. Their stone-gray skin, now discolored, was bruised with long cuts and lacerations while their deranged open jaws and appalled facial expressions show the grief they experienced before their deaths. Though some kept their yellow-eye sockets, others were more mushed with green flies and red twitching insects entering and exiting through their nose and mouths. Their open torsos, torn and dismembered, fell to the floor with stringy gray flesh and pinkish-red intestines acting as support lines back to the rest of their bodies.

Miya walked in front of one of the children’s heaps of pinkish innards. White tube-like maggots the size of human thumbs resurfaced through the mound along with red leaf-shaped flies that buzzed around the pile of gump.

Sorry if it's a lot but I just really love reading gore scenes, especially if the writer adds sensory details like smell and taste (not many do).

CheertheSecond

Seems like you just have Sadist tendencies. Don’t act on them, though, unless consensual. :blob_hmm:

I may be a sadist but I am also a DEATHologist. I revere death and only death can take life. I choose to inflict pain to evoke its artistic sense and not for the sake of pain and definitely not to intrude the territory of Death. Thus, my victim can only be those that are regenerative and immortal, the kind that doesn’t exist in this reality. :3

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Since this is in the artist general instead of the author general, I would suggest reading the forum rules about postable pictures. If you don't plan on posting anything like this on the site, the post still needs 18+ in the title.

As for the subject, I don't like going into the detail in my stories, even if it happens, since it's not fun for me.

Last edited: