[18+ Discussion] Not for everyone!!! Malepreg dilenmas

Which way the baby came out

• Total voters

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
C-section is less painful while giving birth. However, you gotta include the post-operative pains and healing period as well.

Moreover, before discussing the anatomy problem of males giving birth, shouldn't we talk about the fertilization process? I haven't heard of two spermatozoids combining to form a zygote. (The eggs can do it thou - parthenogenesis.) If we are not delving so deep, then maybe we can just ignore the logic altogether (for both fertilization and birth).

while it’s true that spermatozoids can’t fuse to create zygote, we can still introduce special hormone that some dominant male has. These male can create sperms that carry these dominant hormones that can induce dedifferentiation on sperms of non-dominant male.
Thus, reverse the non-dominant male’s sperms back to its pluripotent stage.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
while it’s true that spermatozoids can’t fuse to create zygote, we can still introduce special hormone that some dominant male has. These male can create sperms that carry these dominant hormones that can induce dedifferentiation on sperms of non-dominant male.
There are a lot of words I don't know and am too lazy to look up, that's why I will do what every author does:
I play the it's-magic-so-it's-possible-card.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
You cannot. You need a large ovum because it introduces maternal protein gradients first and foremost. It's not an issue of genetics (which in itself a different beast.) it is an issue of proteomics.

Herz

That's impossible and it doesn't really make sense for several reasons.

Anyway, I think it is fine not to delve too deep into these topics. The gong makes the baby, and the shou is happy. End of the story.
Or as Tiaf said, it is just a magic cast by the big wand of the gong!

If you really want to make it logical (from the plot's pov), you have to go the sci-fi/fantasy route; Use body modifications, special abilities, of real magic!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Shamelessly drops this link (warning NSFW): https://imgchest.com/p/6pg73mvjyrn

I’m personally most fond of rear end birth. It’s actually termed a cloaca (which is one hole that everything gets done, which birds and some other animals have). There is an additional middle anal sphincter so that poop is held back further up the colon when the uke is having sex or giving birth.

I usually approach mpreg from an omegaverse perspective, and in my headcanon omegas have ovaries/eggs and not sperm. Also I imagine that babies get born a bit smaller (possibly a few weeks earlier) so they can fit through male hips.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Just make the baby kick their way out of their father's stomach of course~

Then you can put a bandaid at the ripped apart stomach and everything will be daijoubu~

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Okay okay we've talked about bum holes and peepee holes

But why haven't we talked about mouth holes yet???

Lookin at you piccolo

Ciao! :blob_hide:

CheertheDead

There are a lot of words I don't know and am too lazy to look up, that's why I will do what every author does:
I play the it's-magic-so-it's-possible-card.
Children were brought by a stork :3

You cannot. You need a large ovum because it introduces maternal protein gradients first and foremost. It's not an issue of genetics (which in itself a different beast.) it is an issue of proteomics.

That's impossible and it doesn't really make sense for several reasons.

Anyway, I think it is fine not to delve too deep into these topics. The gong makes the baby, and the shou is happy. End of the story.
Or as Tiaf said, it is just a magic cast by the big wand of the gong!

If you really want to make it logical (from the plot's pov), you have to go the sci-fi/fantasy route; Use body modifications, special abilities, of real magic!
Not that I want it to be realistic. I just think it should came from somewhere similar to a vagina :3
Shamelessly drops this link (warning NSFW): https://imgchest.com/p/6pg73mvjyrn

I’m personally most fond of rear end birth. It’s actually termed a cloaca (which is one hole that everything gets done, which birds and some other animals have). There is an additional middle anal sphincter so that poop is held back further up the colon when the uke is having sex or giving birth.

I usually approach mpreg from an omegaverse perspective, and in my headcanon omegas have ovaries/eggs and not sperm. Also I imagine that babies get born a bit smaller (possibly a few weeks earlier) so they can fit through male hips.
Yeah. I think i once made a world that children are born a little early and are much smaller to pass through the urethra.
Just make the baby kick their way out of their father's stomach of course~

Then you can put a bandaid at the ripped apart stomach and everything will be daijoubu~
😂
Okay okay we've talked about bum holes and peepee holes

But why haven't we talked about mouth holes yet???

Lookin at you piccolo

Ciao! :blob_hide:
That’s vomiting a child? :3 I didn’t know u have that fetish. :3
Pull an orochimaru
Ah, Orochimama :3 the best milf!

Herz

Not that I want it to be realistic. I just think it should came from somewhere similar to a vagina :3
Weren't you a fan of the dick-birth pathway?! Although, if I gotta chose between peeing and pooping a baby, I'd still go for the second. Anyway, they don't come out very presentable and need washing, so it's not a big deal.

CheertheDead

Weren't you a fan of the dick-birth pathway?! Although, if I gotta chose between peeing and pooping a baby, I'd still go for the second. Anyway, they don't come out very presentable and need washing, so it's not a big deal.
Yeah, that's why i chose dick :3
Dick and vagina are both genital.

Nymus

How should a man 👨 give birth?
not sure, but maybe Mother Nature had something in mind about depriving males of the equipment to give birth?

With humans, pretty much anything is possible, it seems to me, birthing males could well be the reason for the impending spontaneous self-implosion of the entire multiverse.

Or let me put it this way, males don't wash the dishes in the sink or the laundry by hand - they build machines that can do it. And why throw a working concept overboard just because it involves babies?

SpaurdaD

"we shall give birth with what we men were given" I'm sorry but I found this incredibly funny, not sure why