20k words for Main Character Illustration

lambchap

Eh, how do you feel about drawing a villanous character?

Description: Anne is a humanoid with lion-like ears, but no tail. She stands at about 1.80m tall, has long golden hair tied into a ponytail with an equally golden bracelet and a permanently grim expression etched onto her frame. She is 18 years of age, pale-white skin and a body full of scars due to past traumas. She is very athletic, but not overly-muscular aka toned. Her eyes are pearly white, while the iris itself is a pale gold.

Usual Outfit: Black tanktop, jeans, leather belt, gloves and combat boots.

Personality: Depressive, bully, sociopath, manipulator.

Have fun, lmao
Hi, sorry this one took a while.
Untitled28.jpg

LordJoyde

Hi, sorry this one took a while. View attachment 7590
Cute enough but never said the gloves were fingerless and also... whiskers?

Well, you certainly helped me understand what I dont want on my MC xD

Either way, thanks for the effort! (though, if I may critique anything, you might need to work on yer noses mate - that kinda reminds me of a pigs nose)

morhamza

Saving this for when I reach 20K. Will help with my visualization. I'm terrible at drawing. Hopefully you're still up for it by then. At my current pace, it should take 2 months give or take to reach the 20k threshold.

lambchap

Cute enough but never said the gloves were fingerless and also... whiskers?

Well, you certainly helped me understand what I dont want on my MC xD

Either way, thanks for the effort! (though, if I may critique anything, you might need to work on yer noses mate - that kinda reminds me of a pigs nose)
lol. This is a very late reply as I've become busy with work after yours. Well this is an easy fix.
Untitled28 (1).jpg