A democratic poll.

If you was involuntarily volunteered to become elite frontline soldier, what you would fight?

• Total voters

Tsuru

Robot
For managed democracy.

For democracy !

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
Haa, I was there fighting in Erata prime, I was there when we took back Umalut sector, I was there when we liberated fenrir III, i was there when we defended the forges of Tein kwan

most Importantly I was there when Malavelon creek fell.

To much blood have already been shed, to many brothers have already fallen, way to many sacrifices have already been made. I do not have the choice to choose our enemies, So I fight

I fight until my last breath, I fight until their last breath.

I fight where the major order takes me for a fight

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
For managed democracy.
I would only fight those who invade the country or those who exploit their fellow countrymen such as corrupt and/or ruthless politicians, their backers, the capitalist class, etc. However I do salute those who fight to protect their fellow workers across the world(s).

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
For managed democracy.
I don’t know.
I will be executed if traitor.
But I don’t know what giant bugs am I fighting (being gored by rhinoceros beetles is better than being killed by assassin bugs).
Both cyborgs and aliens have the potential for extreme sadism.
Best option is work for the ministry of truth (unless there is a red scare type thing going on).
Definitely proves that people are willing to betray those with a righteous cause if the other option is painful enough.

Last edited:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Yeah, no. I ain't gonna volunteer myself for fighting. I dislike blood and gore, so I'll ditch the front and do backline support if needed.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
if they were aliens or robots, I would ask them if I could join their side, otherwise I'm not fighting for a country that wouldn't fight for me :3

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
*Points toward everyone with inhuman amount of arms*

*Deep inhale*

LIBERAL

LIBERAL!.jpg

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
lets drown tibit in spilled oil just like troost