A Goodbye thread for the quitters!

J_Chemist

The fact that you guys find this J person funny is disappointing even for you. This garbage is like mid 2010s le reddit humor. Trolling you guys would be like trolling a mentally retarded person. This whole situation is just depressing. I'm not going to engage any further with slop trough slingers permanently stuck in 5 year old meme culture that wasn't even funny when it was relevant. Have fun sniffing each other's farts.
I know you haven't felt special in a while so I went through the effort of making you a personal meme, just for you, that'll be immortalized in the meme collection full of humor better than yours.

At least you'll fit in with the rest of my joke book.

You know what

Why the fuck not

Bye.

Sorry. There're no stops here.

Aaqil

Cookies!
As a warning, because some of you probably actually need it: this is a joke.

A personalized thread where you get to say goodbye to the forum, created by popular demand for your unpopular opinions!

Admit it. You've wanted to do it, to say it! You give up! You're all done, all washed up! Finished with the shenanigans and the burden of this forum! Or maybe you're giving up on Writing, a true and full blooded quitter! It's fine. There's no shame. It happens to the worst of us.

There's always brighter, greener pastures elsewhere where you can take your pathetic attention span and lower class discipline! Plenty of other hobbies for you to half ass and eventually give up on too!

So go on. Post your admittance below and we'll give you the gentle, baby-handling farewell your soft hands need to help propel you off that cliff and face first into your next mistake!

It's been swell! Goodbye, you waste of space!

:blobrofl: :blob_cookie:
:meowsip: :blob_cookie:
Watch this

I got more haha reactions than your total reaction score.

Do better. Try again.
:blobtaco: :blob_cookie:
I'm not a quitter. I'm a procreator.
:blobrofl: :blob_cookie: