A New Wholesome Story

Bronzeapollo

Hello and welcome to me shamelessly asking for criticisms of my new story, Meet Luna, my Daughter. It is a simple story with little plot twists and contrivances as it is meant to revolve around the lives of Luna and Aster. I always feel the chapters are missing something, a sentimentality that brings the reader in. So since I feel that way I want to hear from others about what they feel is missing to paint a better picture of what is happening in the story. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Meet Luna, my Daughter | Scribble Hub

Oreo

Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent. For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent. For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.
Carefully, my minion, carefully.
I want to hear from others about what they feel is missing
Firsthand experience always helps with writing. How long ago did you have your children?

Bronzeapollo

Firsthand experience always helps with writing. How long ago did you have your children?
I actually don't have children, this story mostly stems from the fact of me reminiscing about stories that exist for the sole purpose of happy escapism.

D

Deleted member 57675

K5 alt?