A part of you you want to CHANGE?

KileX00

I thought that was just a Japanese meme. Are you telling me that people actually do that? Then again, I shouldn't judge people considering that our folk do a cold compress (soaking a cotton cloth in alcohol(vodka) and tying it to the neck of the patient) when they catch cold.
In our land we use Rakija instead of other liquids to 'absorb' the heightened body temperature from outside and down a shot or two for the better effect from the inside *shrugs*

Monk_Origins

In our land we use Rakija instead of other liquids to 'absorb' the heightened body temperature from outside and down a shot or two for the better effect from the inside *shrugs*
Aye, I am guessing all countries invaded by the Soviets have something similar I guess.

D

Deleted member 45782

Part of me I want to change would definitely be my eyes :ROFLMAO:,people would tell me I still look sad even though I'm literally happy.
Been told that once or twice. Couple times people ask if I'm okay in past, and it was just my normal face lol.
A part of me I'd like to change?
Hmm... my indecisiveness, anxiety, laziness,l
Relatable.

Concentration so can refocus again without being distracted very often and quickly. And other flaws need improve on.