A piece of pie in the shape of an elk? I wish.

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
This is what nightcafe generates, when I want a piece of pie in the shape of an elk:
Drumroll...
oUot4AUwgRkhcbfX4b33--1--5G92B.jpg

Yes, it is a normal elk. If anyone needs to use it for a cover, feel free to take it.

Otjag

I wonder why you wanted a picture of a piece of pie in the form of an elk.
The face of the elk does have something cake like though. It's not pie but hey, gimme some!

doravg

yes, why is pie in the shape of an elk needed?
Well, there is this idea I got, for a romcom with a BL harem that takes inspiration from games such as Black Desert Online, and Aion. It is called Life Skilling. The idea is, that the MC doesn't want to be an adventurer, but his parents nag him, until he goes, and slays a couple of slimes. What he wants is to hunt, and then turn the animals into food, which he sells on the market.

He does get a party, because the harem has to come from somewhere, but he brainwashes them into cooking with him, rather than going out and slaying slimes, and other things, that I will get out of the fantasy naming generator, and a bar of chocolate.

But that is not my current project. Rather,it is the project I will do after I finish a novella about a web novel author learning to live with his burn-out. It is helping me deal with my own burnout. I know that, if I finish with that soul confession, I can finish another book after it.
closest it got
These are good. I rather like the third one. Can I use it as a cover, please?

These are good. I rather like the third one. Can I use it as a cover, please?
yeah sure here's the upscaled version

and here are some variations

do with them whatever you want.

doravg

you're welcome. let me know if it's blurry when you post it. i can upscale it
What AI did you use? I used Nightcafe, but it is hit-and-miss with it.

doravg

midjourney. gives you 40 images per account.
How do you use it? Is there a tutorial? I tried to use it, once, but I couldn't even get to the creation page.

How do you use it? Is there a tutorial? I tried to use it, once, but I couldn't even get to the creation page.

log in to discord> join midjourney server > refresh > join one of the newbies channels > use the /imagine command

there are crazy prompt key combinations. easiest way of figuring them out is seeing what the other users are doing
but you can also use this to build them https://promptomania.com/stable-diffusion-prompt-builder/

doravg

log in to discord> join midjourney server > refresh > join one of the newbies channels > use the /imagine command

there are crazy prompt key combinations. easiest way of figuring them out is seeing what the other users are doing
but you can also use this to build them https://promptomania.com/stable-diffusion-prompt-builder/
I got it now, thanks. It will take some time, but I think I can make it work, eventually.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
im not sure if i'm confused that there seems to be no relation to pie or impressed that it came up with a old-timey style high quality looking picture of an elk in a wooden frame.