A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Lisette crossed her arms in thought. It sounded like they would be the ones to fill in their own schedule. “Oh... well... We haven’t—I haven’t really picked out a schedule yet.“ Lisette nervously played with her hair. “But I’ll definitely talk with the teachers soon. I want to get my classes set up. And hopefully have some classes with my friends.” Lisette smiled, looking to Angelica and Luna.

“I do like the aspect of enchanting, and the adventure class, just to name a couple that have already been said.“ She chuckled nervously.
I giggled softly.
"I know it may seem a bit overwhelming, having such an array of options to choose from. It probably shows more my indecisiveness for choosing so many but I wanted to know about everything that piqued my interest. If you find you still can't make your mind up about things by tomorrow, then the teachers will make you draw lots for the classes with spaces still open. You never know, you might end up getting an Alchemy and Potions class, or something else I haven't mentioned. Sometimes, this works out for the best...other times...well, everyone has different tastes."

I recalled how one of my friends ended up drawing up the Magical Beast Rearing class and was stuck clearing out the stables for a week into the first term. "Poor girl...she had allergies, too..."

X

Last edited:

Leegood

Aurora looked around, unsure. Was she talking with her? Didn't she mean someone else? Should she maybe go hiding?
As cute as a tiny animal hmmm~
Lisette crossed her arms in thought. It sounded like they would be the ones to fill in their own schedule. “Oh... well... We haven’t—I haven’t really picked out a schedule yet.“ Lisette nervously played with her hair. “But I’ll definitely talk with the teachers soon. I want to get my classes set up. And hopefully have some classes with my friends.” Lisette smiled, looking to Angelica and Luna.

“I do like the aspect of enchanting, and the adventure class, just to name a couple that have already been said.“ She chuckled nervously.
"Make sure to get it done by the end of this week! that's the deadline!"
I wonder if they'll give a default schedule to the undecided
"Umu! I do hope to be in your class too!"​
"No problem! I, as the Student Council President, am always willing to help any student who asks for it - within reason, or course." I said while smiling calmly.

OOC: 'o' I got impact points?!

X
"And I'm thankful for the help!"​
A voice calls in as it approaches
"Angelica, you need to go organize your things!"
"Ah Dorm Aunty I'll be there!"
I apologetically looked at those present
"Sorry I got to go!"
The heroine left to the dorms but the Aunty stayed​
"Greed, Lust, Power, I wonder."
The Aunty left while grinning weirdly, but if felt like a force compelled people to not go after the heroine.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

"Sorry I got to go!"​
The Aunty left while grinning weirdly, but if felt like a force compelled people to not go after the heroine.

<.< Dammit. Chance missed. I only hope I left a good first impression at least.

TheOneWho

Watching everything that is happening Ciel decided it's best to stay quiet and just watch as the girls spoke. Thinking that it would be rude to interrupt the conversation.

Nahrenne

Watching everything that is happening Ciel decided it's best to stay quiet and just watch as the girls spoke. Thinking that it would be rude to interrupt the conversation.
Seeing Ciel begin to shy away, I smiled and waved at him to come over.
"What subjects were you thinking of, Mr State?"

X

TheOneWho

Seeing Ciel begin to shy away, I smiled and waved at him to come over.
"What subjects were you thinking of, Mr State?"

X

'Thought'
"Speech"

"I haven't fully decided yet, Magic and combat are two that interested me the most, and social etiquette is a subject I think I need. As I feel lacking in that area. Another class I was thinking of was magical beasts. they seem like an interesting subject to learn about.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM

"Sorry I got to go!"​
“Bye Angelica! I’ll make sure its done either today or tomorrow!” Lisette watched as she left the group.
What the Dorm Informant said following Angelica’s leaving made her feel a bit nervous, but she knew she had to finish up her class schedule. She wanted to secure at least 1 to 2 classes with her friends.

She turned to the group, and the new addition who happened to join them. She didn’t want to interrupt him as he was talking to, the other girl. He referred to her as Aurora, so her name must be Aurora. Lisette nodded her head. Introductions were going smoothly enough. Yet she still couldn’t shake the weird feeling she had.

Bochi

Swir managed to wake up before way too much time had passed, and slowly made her way out of the infirmary, into the now-filled school corridors. The girl groaned internally --- she was not a big fan of crowded areas --- and made for somewhere she figured wasn't going to have as many people.

It was a fairly decent plan, she'd daresay, but unfortunately she was still rubbing away the sleep from the corners of her eyes, and was still waaay too tired to notice clearly where she was going.

So naturally, she accidentally walked right into a person (@Assurbanipal_II) from behind.

"Ah, oops. Sorry...*yawn*..."

Nahrenne

'Thought'
"Speech"

"I haven't fully decided yet, Magic and combat are two that interested me the most, and social etiquette is a subject I think I need. As I feel lacking in that area. Another class I was thinking of was magical beasts. they seem like an interesting subject to learn about.
I smiled while internally giving my condolences for the week of beast muck he would likely end up being forced to clean.
“Bye Angelica! I’ll make sure its done either today or tomorrow!” Lisette watched as she left the group.
What the Dorm Informant said following Angelica’s leaving made her feel a bit nervous, but she knew she had to finish up her class schedule. She wanted to secure at least 1 to 2 classes with her friends.

She turned to the group, and the new addition who happened to join them. She didn’t want to interrupt him as he was talking to, the other girl. He referred to her as Aurora, so her name must be Aurora. Lisette nodded her head. Introductions were going smoothly enough. Yet she still couldn’t shake the weird feeling she had.
I then turned to Lisette who seemed lost in thought, "Thinking about which subjects you'll take?"

X

Nahrenne

[Current locations Available]
[School - Classrooms]
[School - TrackField]
[School - Dorms]
[School - Library]
[School - Cafeteria]
[School - Auditorium]
When we do our posts in freestyle thread, do we need to head the post with the location?
'-'

X

Bochi

Aurora tripped and landed right on her butt.

Aurora groaned. "Ouchie."

Of course, she searched for the culprit immediately. "Which bumbling idiot is responsible for this?"
The culprit in question, in the meanwhile, was thinking about the dream she had earlier. Very naturally she'd forgotten most of it, and rubbed away at the corner of her eyes.

Something about bats. What about bats?

She answered, still rather absent-minded and thinking more of the infirmary beds than the person she'd just knocked over.

"That'll be yours truly here...*yawn*...you alright? I could bring you to the infirmary."

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I smiled while internally giving my condolences for the week of beast muck he would likely end up being forced to clean.

I then turned to Lisette who seemed lost in thought, "Thinking about which subjects you'll take?"

X
Lisette nodded at her question, “Yes actually, I was thinking Basic Enchantment, Adventuring 1, Magic 1—” She stopped mid sentence as Aurora had been knocked over by another student. It must have been an accident, so she reached her hand out to help the fallen girl up.

“Are you alright? Let me help you up.”

Assurbanipal_II

Aurora inspected her new acquaintance. She didn't know the girl, which wasn't much surprising.

The girl wore an academy uniform that had visibly seen better days. Her uniform was messy and so was her hair. As if she had spent too much timing sleeping.

Aurora naorrwed her eyes. "Who are you? And do you know what you did?"

TheOneWho

Aurora inspected her new acquaintance. She didn't know the girl, which wasn't much surprising.

The girl wore an academy uniform that had visibly seen better days. Her uniform was messy and so was her hair. As if she had spent too much timing sleeping.

"Shouldn't you introduce yourself first, then demand them of their name?" Ciel said to Aurora as he helped her up from the ground.

Nahrenne

Lisette nodded at her question, “Yes actually, I was thinking Basic Enchantment, Adventuring 1, Magic 1—” She stopped mid sentence as Aurora had been knocked over by another student. It must have been an accident, so she reached her hand out to help the fallen girl up.

“Are you alright? Let me help you up.”

I was about to say something when two male students getting into a tussle caught my eye, so I left my acquaintances to their own devices in order to deal with the troublemakers.
"I'll talk to you all later!"

X

Assurbanipal_II

"Shouldn't you introduce yourself first them demand them of their name?" Ciel said to Aurora as he helped her up from the ground.

<.< That is the entire point of being angry. Not introducing yourself is a subtle slight, baka. You still need to learn a lot, Ciel.

TheOneWho

<.< That is the entire point of being angry. Not introducing yourself is a subtle slight, baka. You still need to learn a lot, Ciel.

"Oh I'm sorry, your right I do have much to learn. I guess it a good thing I'm taking social etiquette." Ciel answered.Happy to receive advice from a noble.

Bochi

Ugh, gotta deal with stuff, can't sleep now...

Swir lightly swatted her own cheek a few times to wake herself up, and perked up somewhat.

"Un, last I checked, I ran into you accidentally and knocked you over. Sorry about that~"
"Shouldn't you introduce yourself first, then demand them of their name?" Ciel said to Aurora as he helped her up from the ground.
"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Swir, a third-year in this school. Pleased to meet you."

Lifting the hems of her skirt, she managed a little curtsy.