A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Silv

Question, okay so this would contradict what @Nahrenne says in her post — because that’s a very big OOMPH of a punishment That would affect their future outing. And that’s why I haven’t posted so far today because I would like some clarification. Lol

Helping out in the library for the rest of the semester is quite a bit of lengthy time, but I can easily role play that. No problem, I’ll just add it to the schedule for Lisette. Helping in the cafeteria for a week. I guess I’ll also add that to her schedule starting Monday.

I guess for something that was supposed to be common turned out to be something way worse than it seemed.

Well it did say a bit of time each week. Not every day. So technically your main punishment is to be stuck at school for 2 weekends, likely help clean up the main mess and then maybe go to the library a couple times a week. To help tutor. Though in her case. She might take the time to read up on different subjects in the library. =w=+

Not so Ninja edit: You also might end up having a gathering on campus instead of going out to the city. People can be flexible after all :blob_hide:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I could probably still spin off it, like maybe Veronika doesn’t know but the headmaster changed it last minute or something. Lisette could be miserable Thursday as a result? I just wanted clarification because it will affect how her day goes For sure.

But I’ll make a mental note about things like this in the future—because if she’s gonna be told she can’t leave the academy for two weekends that basically means she’s not going to be around much in the case of you guys heading out into the city. Unless she wants to break the rules again, but she’s pretty dismal about it as is.
Mm...
Just have it that the teacher forgot to inform the Student Council about the weekend thing, then.
It'll be up to Lisette whether to be honest about it, or not.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Well it did say a bit of time each week. Not every day. So technically your main punishment is to be stuck at school for 2 weekends, likely help clean up the main mess and then maybe go to the library a couple times a week. To help tutor. Though in her case. She might take the time to read up on different subjects in the library. =w=+

Not so Ninja edit: You also might end up having a gathering on campus instead of going out to the city. People can be flexible after all :blob_hide:
That sounds like I want the story to cater to my character’s only options — I understand being flexible but we should really be focused on Angelica’s (the MH) stuff. As this is an Otome Game based around her and her choices that will ultimately decide the fate of the world.

Lisette is not, in anyway, shape, form, or being capable of affecting the plot. I roleplay her often interacting with everyone to gain an understanding of the world that is being built by everyone. I’m seeing through the eyes of a player wanting to see development. I’m also role playing and engaging with everyone because it’s fun. And I’m waiting for events to trigger and wanting to see where the development is going. I guess I’m just a bit frustrated that freely role playing led to a heavy character restriction right off the bat.

It just leaves a salty taste in my mouth. That’s all. I’ll probably post something tonight for Thursday and call it a day lol. I’m a bit tired from running errands all day.

Sleep well.
Goodnight Nahrenne! I’ll tag you in that post so you can see it tomorrow! Feel better!

Silv

I guess I’m just a bit frustrated that freely role playing led to a heavy character restriction right off the bat.

It just leaves a salty taste in my mouth. That’s all. I’ll probably post something tonight for Thursday and call it a day lol. I’m a bit tired from running errands all day.

Well... the powers that be interpreted it as Swir half destroying the library. I thought at most you would get a bunch of books thrown at you. I'll likely throw a thursday post in as well tonight. Early and long day of work tomorrow =w=;;

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Meanwhile, Elizabeth be like:
Wait, we have plots?
LOL at this point Lisette is asking the same thing. Haha

Well... the powers that be interpreted it as Swir half destroying the library. I thought at most you would get a bunch of books thrown at you. I'll likely throw a thursday post in as well tonight. Early and long day of work tomorrow =w=;;
I thought it would just be books as well. :blob_no:

Also, from how the library was explained to me, it’s literally floors and floors and floors filled with towering bookshelves all spanning throughout a large building. Like the destruction, if any, would have just been a first floor section that only spans at much 1/5th of the floor. If we want to get technical.

Bochi

Elizabeth hates witches, but she likes the night. Congratulations! You just invited her to hunt. As long as the moon is stained crimson, she can't sleep.

The question is. How do I participate?
Just start in the event thread as well :blob_hide:

Silv

LOL at this point Lisette is asking the same thing. Haha

I thought it would just be books as well. :blob_no:

Also, from how the library was explained to me, it’s literally floors and floors and floors filled with towering bookshelves all spanning throughout a large building. Like the destruction, if any, would have just been a first floor section that only spans at much 1/5th of the floor. If we want to get technical.

At least your time in the library will most likely not be miserable. With the head librarian out Yurei is technically 'the boss' :blob_hide:

Vongrak

So, how exactly does this current event that's running work? I haven't really participated in something like this before, and after catching up on the messages I'm still confused.

Oh and what "day" is this happening on

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
So, how exactly does this current event that's running work? I haven't really participated in something like this before, and after catching up on the messages I'm still confused.

Oh and what "day" is this happening on
Well, I cannot reply to the first question. As I am as confused as you but decided to roleplay anyway.

As for what day is it... it should be Wednesday night I think~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*wonders why you're all posting in the event thread when the event has ended*
'-'

...x...

Leegood

Question, okay so this would contradict what @Nahrenne says in her post — because that’s a very big OOMPH of a punishment That would affect their future outing. And that’s why I haven’t posted so far today because I would like some clarification. Lol

Helping out in the library for the rest of the semester is quite a bit of lengthy time, but I can easily role play that. No problem, I’ll just add it to the schedule for Lisette. Helping in the cafeteria for a week. I guess I’ll also add that to her schedule starting Monday.

I guess for something that was supposed to be common turned out to be something way worse than it seemed.
^^)/ you can remove that~~~~~

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
^^)/ you can remove that~~~~~
It’s alright I got it to work, I was just clarifying to make sure. No worries ~ ^^

.... plus she got involved with the bell tower getting blown off. I think she’ll quietly do her time now. No complaints from her on that