A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm extra levels of deflated lately. I'm up to 60 hours of working this week :blob_blank:

worked 11 hours today with no break inbetween other than like... 4-5min to stuff food in mouth.
Ugh... That's a really heavy workload... Ganbatte! I hope it eases up soon! >.<
Ooooh My Goshhhh! I know I just started playing Mobile game but Yooooray!! for Beginners Luck!!

Manage to pull her from the gacha with a single Gacha Pull only!!

Character: Herrscher of Thunder
Game: Honkai Impact 3
View attachment 3388
Gz on the rare pull! ^^)/

AliceShiki

And now I only need to kill Yiazmat, Omega Mark XII and do the Trial Mode before I'm done with FF XII... I wonder if I can do all that tomorrow~
... Oh, and finish the main story, almost forgot about that one.

Well, I'll probably grind a few more levels before that though, I wanna get my lv 89 characters to 99 before that.

AliceShiki

Mmmmmmm, I wonder why nobody says that you should stay behind Yiazmat when it reaches the last 10% HP... The attack animation of the tail takes so much longer than the animation of the feet. It was nigh-impossible to win while at the front/side of Yiazmat, but it suddenly became a lot more manageable as soon as I got behind it.

Oh well, I beat it, and beat Omega as well, which was considerably easier than Yiazmat... I totally did not expect that. I thought Omega would be the harder one.

So... Now I only need to do the Trial Mode and then beat the main story, and then I'll finally be freed of my FF XII addiction! XD

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Mmmmmmm, I wonder why nobody says that you should stay behind Yiazmat when it reaches the last 10% HP... The attack animation of the tail takes so much longer than the animation of the feet. It was nigh-impossible to win while at the front/side of Yiazmat, but it suddenly became a lot more manageable as soon as I got behind it.

Oh well, I beat it, and beat Omega as well, which was considerably easier than Yiazmat... I totally did not expect that. I thought Omega would be the harder one.

So... Now I only need to do the Trial Mode and then beat the main story, and then I'll finally be freed of my FF XII addiction! XD
Or it could just be that you have some mad skills with the game.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Or it could just be that you have some mad skills with the game.
'-'

X
*laughs* Not at all! I just saw the animation time difference by chance! XD

And I just cleared Trial Mode, but... Bleh. The judges stage is a pain, like... You can't see their life bar for some reason, so like... You can't know how much HP they have left in order to let you use a summon to kill them and stuff.

I tried a handful of things, but it was just too frustrating to face 5 bosses without knowing their HP%, so I just spammed Zodiark's ultimate until I killed Ghis and Bergan... I should have killed Drace too, but differently from what the wiki told me, Gabranth actually used an Elixir on her and fully healed her, even though he should only use it at Judge Zargabath...

So I decided to cheese it. I used Zeromos, cast Bubble on him, used a Nihopaloa Elixir to put him at 1HP and then used his Ultimate that gives damage based on the difference between MAX HP and current HP... Which made him nuke the last 3 Judges to death.

It was a really unsatisfying fight that made me feel dirty, but it was too annoying to beat fairly.

On a side note, Vayne was actually pretty fun. I used Solo Ashe with the Sword of Treaty to beat him down, and it was pretty interesting.

The first fight was trivial, I just attacked him to death and healed when needed.

The second fight was mostly trivial, but he started dishing out some real damage at about 10% HP, so I used a small quickening chain to damage him, and then killed him with basic attacks before he killed me.

On the third fight his defense got too high, so I dealt 0 damage with the Sword of Treaty, even at lv 99... So I had no choice but to use offensive spells at him.

... Then he became immune to magic, so I summoned Belias to hit his face... Who dealt 0 damage.

Then I summoned Zeromos, who was able to dish out like... 1-2k dmg per hit, which was good enough for me.

After a while though, he became immune to physical and magical damage, which was boooooooring... And then he became succeptible to both after another while, so I started beating him again.

However, his damage output got surprisingly high and he was dishing out 3-4k per hit! My Ashe had a hard time keeping up! She even died once because I overextended myself and took too long to use an Elixir! >.<

So I revived her, used an Elixir and then summoned Zodiark to continue helping me out. And then Vayne died before Zodiark ran out.

It was surprisingly fun to beat him with Solo Ashe and Sword of Treaty! I was actually forced to use Offensive Spells and even Summons! XD

I'm glad I tried doing that instead of just stomping him to death with my party~

Nahrenne

... Well at least they are gonna be doing interviews next week for another person. Hoping for someone that is... a decent human being. :blobtaco:
???
At your work irl?
*tilts head*

X

Nahrenne

*hugs* You can always do like me and ignore the event altogether and post on the freestyle thread! xD
The problem is that Veronika would just end up interacting with NPC's the whole time.
That...and the event is supposed to be happening last Wednesday night, meaning anything that happened during it would influence how the academy is after that night.
I think they've killed the headmaster in it...though not too sure...
I'd consider that a pretty big thing to react to...
orz

...x...

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
The problem is that Veronika would just end up interacting with NPC's the whole time.
That...and the event is supposed to be happening last Wednesday night, meaning anything that happened during it would influence how the academy is after that night.
orz

...x...
Huh... I don't think I've read that. May have missed that.

In any case, I was thinking of getting back to the freestyle RP. At this point, I wanna continue with Tuesday~
A bit later though, gotta wash away the sand and eat an ice cream.

AliceShiki

orz

...x...
Nothing magical fluid timeline can't solve! ^^)/