A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Leti

The problem is that Veronika would just end up interacting with NPC's the whole time.
That...and the event is supposed to be happening last Wednesday night, meaning anything that happened during it would influence how the academy is after that night.
I think they've killed the headmaster in it...though not too sure...
I'd consider that a pretty big thing to react to...
orz
]
...x...

The event ends when Eudes soloed the headmaster.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Oh, I totally get the feeling! I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule too! >.<

And I hope things go well on work! ^^)/
If anything I’ll just be tired this week and then it’ll square itself away lol

Thank you! I hope so too, it’s been a bit so hopefully the work didn’t pile up hahaha haaaaa

Silv

???
At your work irl?
*tilts head*

X

Yes. XD It is why I am pulling so many hours right now.

This is gonna go on till we get another person in and trained most likely

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Yes. XD It is why I am pulling so many hours right now.

This is gonna go on till we get another person in and trained most likely
I see...
Sorry to hear that.
>w<

X

Leti

The mammalian brain starts eating itself when it doesn't get enough sleep. This applies to everyone, so sleep well.

Last edited:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
O.o

I must sleep so that doesn’t happen—and that’s a very fun fact! I think my roommate told me that when we were talking about sleep deprivation and the lingering effects it could have on the human body!

FenrIIrz

Tuesday Morning
--------------------
A whole day passed and Luna ended up not having any chance of talking to anyone, it seemed like people already made their cliques in the last week and it was a bit too hard to intrude by now...

She hoped she wasn't going to spend the next three years by herself, it would be kinda lonesome...

Readying herself for what seemed to be another long day, she left the dormitory and went to the school to have her daily classes.
Everybody else is trapped in event room. :blob_teehee:

Leti

"Į̸͚̤͠ä̸̧̬͊̀͝!̷̙̾̔ ̶̞̿̓I̴̤̕ä̵̼͗̾͛!̴̥͌ ̷̝̎͑̅C̴̹̩̩̆͛t̷̞̱͊̍̓h̶̙̓ȗ̶͔̣͈ĺ̷̡̝̕h̶̳͊̈́̔ų̸̛̯͋͐ ̷̹̗̣̍f̷͙̽h̷͇̟̮̑͌̋t̵̛̑ͅä̸͉͇͒g̸̡̢͙̑̂n̶̤̭̑!̸̠́̈́̍ ̵͙͕̔͑̆P̶̠̪̆̀ẖ̶̨̈̔'̷̹̤̇ͅn̵͛ͅg̶̫͈̝͑̐͝l̵̘̈̕͠u̸͈̹͂̌i̵̛̳͑ ̷̣͔̘̐̾m̶͔̳̮̔͛g̶̣̣̺͌̌l̶̘̀̂w̸͙̿'̶̯̩̍̌͘n̶̩̮̭͂f̸̪̝̅̇͜ḁ̷̗̠̿̋̀h̵̲͇̪͛̍ ̸̰̱̋́̊C̶̛̣̽ţ̵͍͐h̶̜̝̫͘u̸̠͝ľ̸͕̮̊̾h̴̭͈͆ṵ̴́̊͜ ̴̜̐̆̚R̸̬̀̋'̵̻̏ĺ̷̖̣͗y̶̒͒ͅě̷͓̘h̸͇̘̚ ̶̩͋̋̑w̸͔̤̽̍ğ̸̡̠̱à̴͔͝h̶̯̩͝'̸̜̀̕n̵̙͂a̵͔̔ģ̶̒͌l̸̺͍̰̒̇͝ ̵̻͘f̶̺͐͋ȟ̵̜͚t̸̜͛́͠a̶̟͆ǵ̴͍́̉n̵̬͑!̸̗̰̈́"

Next battle! Eudes VS Cthulhu! Eudes can't lose to anyone, he is the strongest in the world. Unfortunately, Cthulhu is not of this world.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
The event ends when Eudes soloed the headmaster.
Wait what. Don't wanna get into troubles!
Next battle! Eudes VS Cthulhu! Eudes can't lose to anyone, he is the strongest in the world. Unfortunately, Cthulhu is not of this world.
Now, that sounds a bit difficult to deal with. :blob_reach: