About images you upload in the novel chapters.

Mortrexo

I've noticed that, from time to time, the images I placed on chapters "expire" or something. Hahaha. Not literally, I know that. But, with time, they stop appearing. Does this happen to everyone, or is it normal? After all, I've never uploaded an image that didn't work. Yet, after a while, a few of them stopped working, and I had to reupload them to the chapter.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
same... quite heart brokening

Zinless

How do I
I've noticed that, from time to time, the images I placed on chapters "expire" or something. Hahaha. Not literally, I know that. But, with time, they stop appearing. Does this happen to everyone, or is it normal? After all, I've never uploaded an image that didn't work. Yet, after a while, a few of them stopped working, and I had to reupload them to the chapter.
If you're using Discord for the images, then that's discord's fault. They did an update that basically ruined all embedded images uploaded using Discord.

Flashwolf96

Specifically, if you host an image somewhere from Discord, if I'm not mistaken it'll stop hosting after 24 hours and the image will break (like in your signature). Had to replace my entire gallery twice because I didn't realize it would keep happening. I recommend switching to a different hosting site like Imgur. The images will just keep breaking otherwise.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
If you're using Discord for the images, then that's discord's fault. They did an update that basically ruined all embedded images uploaded using Discord.
It's what Zinless said. You can't host images on Discord anymore. The new update made the links expire and refresh every three days.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
One reason is the image host you use. The other could be that the original file is too large, thus need forever to load and look like it broke.

but in most cases it is the image hoster

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Blame the people who were using discord to distribute malware for that.

Lysander_Works

Postimage and archive.org work well enough. Postimage does have a setting for temporary image links I think, if I remember right, so it's worth looking into the settings and making sure that isn't the default. Also use only the direct url image links, not the landing page for the gallery.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
same... quite heart brokening
"Breaking".

guessilldie.jpg