Ace Arriande's new story leak

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
cute waifus are cute waifus. If there's a super cute elf waifu who's actually a few hundred years old but only looks like she's in her 20s and is a great-great-great-great grandma already, who am I to judge? She's still cute.
That argument works equally well for people under-aged....
👮‍♂️

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Any argument can work well if presented properly :blob_hide:
Besides, I have a friend at my uni who is so smol it feels illegal to even look at her :blob_cookie:

Zero300

cute waifus are cute waifus. If there's a super cute elf waifu who's actually a few hundred years old but only looks like she's in her 20s and is a great-great-great-great grandma already, who am I to judge? She's still cute.
spoken like a true perverted human

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
1593506096084.png

A gift that keeps on giving.

Ace_Arriande

God is dead. God wemains dead. And we have kiwwed him. How shaww we comfowt ouwsewves, the mwuwdewews of aww mwuwdewews?? what was howiest and mwightiest of aww that the wowwd has yet owned has bwed to death undew ouw knives: who wiww wipe this bwood off us?? what watew is thewe fow us to cwean ouwsewves?? what festivaws of atonement, what sacwed games shaww we have to invent?? is not the gweatness of this deed too gweat fow us?? mwust we ouwsewves not become gods simpwy to appeaw wowthy of it? UwU

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
View attachment 3106
Ace is rolling in new ideas recently
It'll be a horror/drama of about to die high school girls and middle aged women and grandmas laying out their last wishes and their regrets as the main protagonist ponders between a thin, fine line of morality as he struggles to give dying people their final wishes all while he keeps wallowing in his gift wondering if it's really a curse to see all these people call him to company them until they die.