Adding Images without using Links

RinDes

Would it be possible to add story illustrations without needing to use a link to do so? This feature would make things a lot easier, and faster. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement this, but it all possible, could you consider adding it?

I don't think I'm the only one wondering about this, and wishing the option was available, so hopefully, something can be done about it.

Kindly, Rin.

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Link is actually faster if you have slow internet connection. It’s also saves data when uploading multiple images at once or in different chapters/glossary. Reverse, you can delete everything by deleting the original file from the image host.

no it is not. image storing is very expensive and cannot function with the current database configuration and how content is being rendered.

there's a lot of services that provide free image hosting, even in bulk. you could also just use discord

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
you can also use drag and drop from discord or google search

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Would it be possible to add story illustrations without needing to use a link to do so? This feature would make things a lot easier, and faster. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement this, but it all possible, could you consider adding it?

I don't think I'm the only one wondering about this, and wishing the option was available, so hopefully, something can be done about it.

Kindly, Rin.
Data storage costs money. Be a good user and try to link images. Use Discord, Imgur, Google Drive, or even other free image hosting companies:blobthumbsup:

RinDes

Data storage costs money. Be a good user and try to link images. Use Discord, Imgur, Google Drive, or even other free image hosting companies
1-) I know there's a certain fee, but that doesn't mean the option can't be considered.
2-) It's not about being a good user: I'm already adding images using links, it's just not the most optimal way.