Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

To again long for adventure (Closed)

After the incident at the Guild. Zorion felt like he had re-ignited his fighting spirit, indeed the attack at the relay station has left him scarred both physically and mentally, but no one can run forever, that he knew. He could do nothing but office work for the rest of his life, even if he was not chased by danger in reality they would chase him in his dreams.

Zorion did not care for this fear, he didn't realized he was running away, but he was, he did and now that he knew, he planted his feet and wanted to fight once more, he did not want to idle around licking his wounds any longer.

He stood from where he sat, the straw covered ground of the stable; the cost of living was high in Scribel, so he had made do with the guild's stables to sleep, it was not much different from the days he lived as a squire, and since he help with the tending of the horses, the stable-hands and stable-masters just let him be.

Zorion made a neighbour of the chestnut courser that saved his life, and when he gentle stroked the horse long neck, He thank the creature again in his mind, and the big animal whickered in reply. This gave the self-styled squire a moment's pause, then he shook he head, and felt silly for thinking the courser could read minds.

===

Sink or swim, he needed to make a choice, his damaged armour was no good, and his great-sword was so weathered, it would have a tough battle against a block of butter. He needed new weapons and arms. Even with the access to the forge he had no rights to the iron stored there and his sword and armour, once smelted and reforged there alloy remaining would be a bit too much for a sword and just enough for a set of amour. Not enough, not enough for both.

Offence or defence, whatever he craft, this coming week will be better than anything he could afford in the Scribel market place, And not just weapons and arms, he needs food.

===
Over the week he divided his time working at the guild kitchens for a food ration quest, and working in the forges on his own project.

As he dump his old armour and and great-sword into a crucible and pushed the great vessel into the furnaces, he farewelled the last remnant of his past. The memories of the lord he followed for so long, and the life he lived as that man's servant. they will all be smelted down in to a new alloy, something different, a new beginning.

Many hours he worked on the new metal, days perhaps, he was only a apprentice and not a true blacksmith. But the craftsmen were helpful, knowing them throught the quest had become a great boon. The kind ones would point-out his mistakes, the unkind ones would snark and insult his work, the silently would shake their head disapprovingly, but all these little bits of knowledge Zorion listened and learned, learned and corrected.

In the end, he lost count the amount of time he folded the metal and hammered out the impurities, the metal glow red hot and was now an alloy the could be anything he desired... But mistakes were made, too many mistakes, too much metal was lost to the forge. He did not have enough to make another great-sword. Still he persevered.

He shaped the metal into a long blade, it will become a long sword, singe edge, and the rest of the metal will be a dagger.

A blacksmith that had help him out those few days was generous with his instructions, taught him the basics of tempering and quenching. The timing was difficult to master, but after a few tries Zorion managed to temper his weapons correctly or as close to correct as he could manage. The rest, the assembling, grinding and polishing of he work was simple, things that he did many times as an apprentice.

===
Dawn arrived and armed with a new long dagger, and a long sword, Zorion went to the marketplace to buy a set of leather armour and then to complete one last cooking quest.

OC: Zorion | Setting: Scribel Adventurer Guild Stable and Forge|

OOC:
All money now 0 (for leather armour, backpack and sundry items in the forge)
Remove old iron amour
Remove Great-sword
Add leather armour
Add Leather Backpack
Add Custom alloy Long sword
Add Custom alloy Dagger

Last edited:

Bochi

Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 2.1)

The solemn Silent continue... Reciful all alone in solitude in this Empty night plaza, lost in thoughts.

Not knowing what to do, & what not to do, anymore...Reciful is slowly going in weird dangerous line of thoughts. After being subjected to a neglect play that lasted 2 full days without a break.... The hopeful Reciful is dead inside.

( Home~♪ Home~♪ Reciful wants a home~♪ The Receptionist person saids~♪ everyone~♪ needs~♪ Home!!~♪...... But Reciful is all alone~♪ so Maybe Reciful shall make everyone lost their home~♪ So no one need home~♪ and all shall be lost in the dark!!! Like meeee~♪ )

As Reciful begins to sing a Cute song inside her mind that slowly became Chaotic in rhythm, as its lyrics became outrageous...

"Now, how may Ego serve you today, young miss?"

Reciful all while inside the large box as if imitating a abandoned cat Looks at Ego by turning her human head 180 degrees along side all those Red eyes scattered all over her body and gaze over Ego all at once!!

What Reciful saw with her Eye's was a disheveled looking girl...but not just one, Reciful also see a cute lovely white girl & a mischievous black themed girl, while all 3 over lapping each other as one..... After all Reciful can perceive all those that NORMALLY cannot be seen. either Good, Bad, chaotic & even the Unknown.

Yet what Reciful have in mind is not how inhuman is the girl in front of her... But.

[[[[[[ Ufu~Ufufufu!!~ EHe hEHeHe!!~ AhAhaHAhah!!~ You!~ you!~ are alone in the night...Like Reciful!~.. you~ all~ are~ also homeless like Reciful~?.... The same~! The Same~?! Like Reciful is!! Ahahaha all alone, in darkness! ]]]]]]

A misunderstanding!!

Reciful speaks by using countless mouth she have in her body all at the same time.
All with the same words.
All with the same Little girl voice.

All those mouth speaks so perfectly synchronize which makes it sound more terrifying

For the first after coming to this planet, Reciful forgot to use her telepathy to talk, instead this time. Reciful use her own mouths to speak using the universal language of her race that bring fort Insanity & harms who ever hears it..

Reciful is so depress that she forgot to be careful!!! Fortunately Ego seems to be not that much affected... Maybe she really is not a normal human.. who knows!
Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 2.2)
Ego simply shrugged.

"I don't know about being alone, but I suppose the homeless part is temporarily true. It is my first day in this city, after all. And yet, one should always act prudent. Whether one would be a human, an animal, or an Outer God, I suppose. A careless word could leave deep scars, or worse."

She then sat backwards onto nothing, and hovered a few inches above the air.

"But then again, that's not the priority tonight, is it? You're looking for what I'm guessing to be lodging, and with that appearance I can't say I'm surprised that you haven't found any. So what will it be? Shall I get you some?"

Leegood

Did I Activate my magic?

I sat up straight and started emptying my mind as I meditated, Last night I was not able to fully do it but this time, definitely! Then I'll be able to brag to luna and have her to accept me as a disciple! Closing my eyes I started 'feeling' for that thing I felt last time.

Some time passed and as I was about to fall asleep I felt 'wisps' of things entering me and I was pretty sure they weren't bed bugs! Excited I began to full concentrate on my meditation not noticing that the book shined very lightly.

Some time passed and when I opened my eyes a wave of energy passed through my body, I had to go see luna right now! I had the energy after all!

Last edited:

Reciful

Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 2.2)
Ego simply shrugged.

"I don't know about being alone, but I suppose the homeless part is temporarily true. It is my first day in this city, after all. And yet, one should always act prudent. Whether one would be a human, an animal, or an Outer God, I suppose. A careless word could leave deep scars, or worse."

She then sat backwards onto nothing, and hovered a few inches above the air.

"But then again, that's not the priority tonight, is it? You're looking for what I'm guessing to be lodging, and with that appearance I can't say I'm surprised that you haven't found any. So what will it be? Shall I get you some?"

Tentacles-Chan finds a home!! Part: 3

Shall I get you some~ Shall I get you some~ Shall I get You some~ Shall I get you some~

That very words echo deep within Reciful

"O...h..oh..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

A Terrible inhuman scream in a voice of countless little girl burst out! Its a great blessing in disguise that no human is present in the plaza tonight..... or else all that hear this, they will seriously gorge out their own eye balls, tear off their own skin, all while laughing in the top of their lungs maniacally.

The entire plaza ground became a black unknown sea of shadow, the air above is covered by mysterious cloud like black haze moving as if its a biological mass with a pulses & endless amount of Blood red eye, Mouth with sharp teeth, black Tendrils & Dismembered hands all over this dark horizon..

The Is Reciful true form a cluster of unknown darkness... A appearance even worse than the devil itself.

Reciful transform back to her Original form unknowingly due to sudden burst of emotion... burst of Happiness.

Like a moth attracted to a light.
countless black Tendrils & inhuman black hands trying to reach the floating girl who carelessly remarked such a word which almost sound like a promise...... If a painter saw this scene They will see it as if a Demon is reaching out heaven to drag down a God.

" Home~.... Reciful, wants a, home~ A place, for Reciful, like everyone~.... You will find a home~? For me? for us~? the homeless ones~? Give~ Give~ Give it to us~!! Reciful hate loneliness, sadness~!! Reciful Despise being cast out~!!! Hate! Hate!! Hateeee!!!! So Promise~! You promise a home~!! Promise that If you don't. My Tendrils shall drag you down in a imperceptible darkness forever~ ...... so~.....will you still help Reciful~?"

what comes after this?..... Only the gods & the peeping slime in the plaza who is the only witness of this scene knows....

OC: Reciful, Ego | Setting: City Plaza at midnight.

OCC: (PS:.....Why do this entire scenario looks like prologue of a two Final boss Antagonist characters teaming up?:sweating_profusely::blob_blank:... This is meant to be a comedy story u know!... Ahahahahaha!:blobrofl: anyway thank you for role playing with me!! @Bochi :blob_reach::blob_melt::blob_highfive:

Leegood

Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight

I walked to the guild staff member that looks like she was in charge (@Nahrenne ) and spoke "I'm here to do a night shift, office work."

Bochi

Tentacles-Chan finds a home!! Part: 3

Shall I get you some~ Shall I get you some~ Shall I get You some~ Shall I get you some~

That very words echo deep within Reciful

"O...h..oh..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

A Terrible inhuman scream in a voice of countless little girl burst out! Its a great blessing in disguise that no human is present in the plaza tonight..... or else all that hear this, they will seriously gorge out their own eye balls, tear off their own skin, all while laughing in the top of their lungs maniacally.

The entire plaza ground became a black unknown sea of shadow, the air above is covered by mysterious cloud like black haze moving as if its a biological mass with a pulses & endless amount of Blood red eye, Mouth with sharp teeth, black Tendrils & Dismembered hands all over this dark horizon..

The Is Reciful true form a cluster of unknown darkness... A appearance even worse than the devil itself.

Reciful transform back to her Original form unknowingly due to sudden burst of emotion... burst of Happiness.

Like a moth attracted to a light.
countless black Tendrils & inhuman black hands trying to reach the floating girl who carelessly remarked such a word which almost sound like a promise...... If a painter saw this scene They will see it as if a Demon is reaching out heaven to drag down a God.

" Home~.... Reciful, wants a, home~ A place, for Reciful, like everyone~.... You will find a home~? For me? for us~? the homeless ones~? Give~ Give~ Give it to us~!! Reciful hate loneliness, sadness~!! Reciful Despise being cast out~!!! Hate! Hate!! Hateeee!!!! So Promise~! You promise a home~!! Promise that If you don't. My Tendrils shall drag you down in a imperceptible darkness forever~ ...... so~.....will you still help Reciful~?"

what comes after this?..... Only the gods & the peeping slime in the plaza who is the only witness of this scene knows....

OC: Reciful, Ego | Setting: City Plaza at midnight.

OCC: (PS:.....Why do this entire scenario looks like prologue of a two Final boss Antagonist characters teaming up?:sweating_profusely::blob_blank:... This is meant to be a comedy story u know!... Ahahahahaha!:blobrofl: anyway thank you for role playing with me!! @Bochi :blob_reach::blob_melt::blob_highfive:
Tentacles-Chan finds a home!! Part: 3.1
"Well, first things first, you'll have to alter your own appearance a bit. Keep the eyes and teeth and tentacles and whatnot hidden, and revert to your little girl appearance. My tricks won't matter if the barkeep is too busy bleeding from the orifices to allocate you a room."

Idly grabbing one of the misshapened hands, Ego remarked casually, turning to stare in the direction of a certain tavern.

"Alright, when you're ready, follow me."

She floated off, pulling the misshapened hand along.

| Ego, Plaza (Midnight) |

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
She looked at the woman with dolls, then at the dolls, then at the foxgirl, then at the orange haired girl, then at the orange haired girl's cat, then at the woman again, then at the fox girl...

her brain short circuited.

'Meimei! Hang in there! Meimei!'
Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa, @Ddraig, @AliceShiki, @binarysoap)

"A-are you alright?"

*turns towards Vivis* "Miss Vivis, I think you've overdone it, please give her some space."

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>

LazyLonduf

(Closed)

Altar of the Dead Umbrella God

What didn't she consider? Pretty sticks, flowers, cheap knock-off incense, a badly-drawn yet nevertheless passionately drawn portrait, and a tiny umbrella made just to shield the little house whereupon the name of her old patron god was written--"Lady Rain"--or more accurately in her old language, "Rishō-Sahae".

Was the altar good enough? She thought that it looked terrible compared to the other grand altars that occasionally dotted the temple left and right. And she meant those which were made with expensive marbles and furnished with glazed statues. Her altar looked shabbier still, even compared to the room-sized stone altars that had its shapes chipped out carefully by their followers. Yes, her altar was pathetic, it was made out of old wood, a short stubby table missing a leg, tied up to a pole with a rope she found by the side of the street to keep it from falling.

But it was good enough! She thought. She was but a newcomer, and so she didn't have much money for an extravagant show nor did she want one even if she was rich. She had a little house on top of the table where she could talk to her god when she was free--and the temple goers didn't mind, as there were also many lone worshippers with a tiny temple placed on top of a mat or a wooden box. Not to mention there were other, richer cults that people could steal from, so she wasn't concerned about theft. In any case, it didn't have to be expensive; her love for her goddess was priceless.

She didn't go to the adventurer's guild that day, as she had taken some time to find a carpenter who would help her assemble the tiny house. She had gathered some spare wood from the junk storeroom and paid the carpenter a few meals worth of money and a divination to boot, to make up her lack of funds. And so she managed to procure the god-home.

"I want it fat," Oam said to the carpenter, "I want it to look like an umbrella."

And so the god-home was fat and looked like an umbrella.

She sat in front of the short altar. Though overshadowed by the various singing and strange chantings from various groups, she didn't mind at all. This was hers alone. And hers alone was all she needed. She lit up the incense and put the flowers under the umbrella before chanting a song. After around a minute, she kneeled in front of the small temple and held her hands together in a prayer.

Oam then closed her eyes.

"Rishō," she called earnestly, "What were you trying to tell me?"

It was as if the sound of the commotion faded into nothingness when she entered her trance.

"Are you there, Rishō?" she called again.

"How can I find another god..."

"...to protect me..."

"...when my heart still belongs to you?"

"I've been tired,"

"A long way from home..."

"...and I miss home,"

"Home..."

"But how do I find a new home?"

"I don't know where I am, Rishō,"

"I don't know things,"

"I don't know what you want,"

"I don't know..."

"If..."

"If you're dead now, please reincarnate here,"

"It's a joke, but...

"...but I'm tired Rishō,"

"Maybe you really are dead,

"You never answer my prayers anymore,"

"If it's like that, then maybe...

...I'm more fortunate than you,"

"Rishō,"

"I still have my umbrella,"

"And I miss the temple,"

"Should I dance with it still?"

"What do I do..."

"Rishō,"

"I saw the head priestess die that day,"

"Please let her be safe in the afterlife,"

"She was stern,"

"But...

"But she loved all of us deeply,"

"I want her...

...I want her to be happy,"

"Rishō,"

"I have some friends in an orphanage now,"

"The children are scoundrels,"

"You would have love them if..."

"...you were here."

"Rishō..."

"And I met shamans from many places..."

"Rishō..."

"I am well fed..."

"Rishō..."

"Rishō..."

"Rishō..."

After around an hour, she moved away from her spot. The ends of her feet was tingling with the sensation of a thousand angry wasps after the whole prayer. She collapsed in pain (though it wasn't actually anything dangerous).

Too little movement! Horrible position for a prayer!

This was also a pose that Oam thought was highly uncomfortable, but it felt the most appropriate, as she was almost begging for them to answer her.

Though she knew that they were probably dead.

Though she knew that she might as well be praying to nothing.

She didn't really care.

After recovering from the leg pain, she managed to let out a final goodbye call to her god.

"I guess it is goodnight now, Rishō."

"So goodnight, Rishō,"

"Goodnight..."

And the incense went out.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Painful Memories (Closed)

Leaving the guild with Hejlikka, Liana walked with her down the street towards the tavern, seeing the sunrise like the day before.

"It never ceases to put my mind at ease when I see such a beautiful thing." The female elf said while glancing at her friend, admiring how her skin glowed in the light from the sunrise. Blushing a little as she realised she was beginning to stare, she turned her head quickly to look at the sunrise again, and pushed up her glasses to hide her embarrassment.

"Mm...I still prefer the sunset. Seeing the sunrise doesn't put my mind at ease..." she furrowed her brows a little as she felt her body getting more and more tired as the sun rose over the rooftops gradually.

Walking down the street as they were talking, Hejlikka showed surprise at Liana's words and couldn't help asking, "Why doesn't it put your mind at ease? If it's not too rude to ask, I mean..."

"...My temple back in my world had an early to bed, early to rise policy. We would wake up before dawn and purify ourselves in the God's Lake behind our temple..." She shuddered involuntarily as she recalled her past - a splitting headache forming as if she shouldn't remember her life before being reborn by her master. Ignoring the pain, she continued as best she could - her actions successfully convincing her work colleague about how awful the memory was, "We would wear nothing but our undergarment robes and soak in the cold lake water until the sun rose - be it in the Fire period, or in the Ice period." Her eyes began changing from the usual gold to a dim red as the pain increased.

"Wow, that's...really harsh." Hejlikka shuddered as she imagined what that would be like but then blushed a little as her mind began wondering what Liana would have looked like with wet undergarments clinging to her body - her chest area showing the signs of being cold...She coughed and pushed her glasses up in embarrassment as she put such thoughts aside, having realised she had started staring at her friend's chest.

"...Mm...it was to...help purge wicked thoughts and take in the God's divine essence..." Liana vaguely recalled that she actually enjoyed those moments because she got to be closer to their god - Lord Shé Shén. This moment passed abruptly as the pain intensified to an unbearable level, resulting in her holding her head and getting a nosebleed.

"AH! You're bleeding!" Hejlikka immediately got a handkerchief out and began dabbing at Liana's nose - not noticing her friend's detached and dimly glowing red eyes.

"...It's nothing to be concerned about. It'll pass." Liana pushed the female elf's hand away from her face and continued walking towards the tavern, not waiting for her work colleague to keep pace with her.

Shivering, while blushing, a little from being rebuffed, Hejlikka soon followed and caught up - subtly and carefully folding the bloody handkerchief and placing it in her cloak pocket. Reaching the tavern, Liana began entering without paying attention to her work colleague. Seeing this, Hejlikka didn't get the chance to ask to have breakfast together or about whether she'd thought more on living with her. Knowing that her friend didn't seem to be in the best of moods right now, she decided to hold off on discussing it and parted ways with a wry smile.

[OC: Liana with Hejlikka|Setting: Scribel City|Word Count: 572]

X

Nahrenne

Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa @Ddraig @AliceShiki @binarysoap )

"I am really sorry, I must have went overboard." I said petting her last time and unsummoning the dolls.
Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa @Ddraig @AliceShiki @binarysoap @Nahrenne)

Entering the tavern, Liana noticed a group of various individuals blocking her access to the desk for paying rent.

"..."

Glancing at them all with dimly glowing red eyes, she noticed how the individual with a lizard-like tail smelled differently from the others. Due to this odd scent, she subconsciously made her way towards the group.

X

Nahrenne

Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight

I walked to the guild staff member that looks like she was in charge (@Nahrenne ) and spoke "I'm here to do a night shift, office work."
Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (2)

A female elf wearing glasses heard the voice of a teenage girl and looked up from the file she was checking. "Office work? Then follow me!" She put the file down on her desk and walked briskly into the office rooms in the back of the building. "Keep up! I don't take kindly to Dawdlers!"

X

Leegood

Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (2)

A female elf wearing glasses heard the voice of a teenage girl and looked up from the file she was checking. "Office work? Then follow me!" She put the file down on her desk and walked briskly into the office rooms in the back of the building. "Keep up! I don't take kindly to Dawdlers!"

X
Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (3)

I nodded quickly and followed the office lady into the office room Ah I might be doing something else this time? maybe something more than just organizing files into binders? I made sure to keep a steady pace behind the office lady, not too fast, not too slow.

Leegood

Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa @Ddraig @AliceShiki @binarysoap @Nahrenne @Leegood )
When I entered the tavern today I spotted a ground gathering around miss nene, That looks interesting? I wonder what's going on? I thought as I walked towards the ground, well, towards miss nene. Uwaaa so many people around her, miss nene sure is social! "Hello Miss Nene" Turning to the others "Greetings my name is Letianna"

Nahrenne

Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (3)

I nodded quickly and followed the office lady into the office room Ah I might be doing something else this time? maybe something more than just organizing files into binders? I made sure to keep a steady pace behind the office lady, not too fast, not too slow.
Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (4)

Reaching a desk full of stacks of paper, the female elf pushed up her glasses and smiled at the teenage girl. "This will be your work space. I expect you to be diligent in your task until your shift ends - at dawn." She pointed at the stacks of paper, "These are all quest reports that need filing away into the correct categories. I expect them to be in the correct places! By the way, my name is Hejlikka and I am the supervisor of staff for the night shift. What's your name, little girl? I need to know for administration reasons."

X

Leegood

Reaching a desk full of stacks of paper, the female elf pushed up her glasses and smiled at the teenage girl. "This will be your work space. I expect you to be diligent in your task until your shift ends - at dawn." She pointed at the stacks of paper, "These are all quest reports that need filing away into the correct categories. I expect them to be in the correct places! By the way, my name is Hejlikka and I am the supervisor of staff for the night shift. What's your name, little girl? I need to know for administration reasons."

X
Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (5)

"Hello miss Hejlikka, My name is Letianna Orgalla, Pleased to meet you." I sat down and started checking the different categories and checking where to put each report "Miss I'll start now." I skimmed the quest reports and started placing them into different categories Woah, some of these are telling me it might be a bit dangerous outside the city.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

"Hello miss Hejlikka, My name is Letianna Orgalla, Please to meet you." I sat down and started checking the different categories and checking where to put each report "Miss I'll start now." I skimmed the quest reports and started placing them into different categories Woah, some of these are telling me it might be a bit dangerous outside the city.
Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (5)

Hejlikka's eyebrows twitched upon hearing the girl's name, before seeing the her reading through a report without being told what categories they needed to be put in. "Letianna Orgalla...was it? The same Letianna Orgalla who blatantly skipped out on her shift after only working 2 hours? I hope you won't slack on the job this time, otherwise I'll dock your pay!"

The female elf grabbed the report in Letianna's hands and pointed at several empty boxes behind the desk, "The boxes on the left are for reports marked as failed. I expect the levels to be in ascending order going from left to right. The boxes on your right are for reports marked as fully successful - same rules in terms of levels as before. The boxes right behind you are for the partially successful reports. Don't mess up!"

Hejlikka put down the report and left to deal with another troublesome worker she'd seen.

X

Last edited:

Leegood

Hejlikka's eyebrows twitched upon hearing the girl's name, before seeing the her reading through a report without being told what categories they needed to be put in. "Letianna Orgalla...was it? The same Letianna Orgalla who blatantly skipped out on her shift after only working 2 hours? I hope you won't slack on the job this time, otherwise I'll dock your pay!"

The female elf grabbed the report in Letianna's hands and pointed at several empty boxes behind the desk, "The boxes on the left are for reports marked as failed. I expect the levels to be in ascending order going from left to right. The boxes on your right are for reports marked as fully successful - same rules in terms of levels as before. The boxes right behind you are for the partially successful reports. Don't mess up!"

Hejlikka put down the report and left to deal with another troublesome worker she'd seen.

X

Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (7)

My cheeks blushed a bit from being reminded of that Ah I'm getting too hasty, something about the cart before the horse "I won't mess it up miss!" I can't have my pay docked! Ah It'd be troublesome if that happened I started organizing the quest reports according to what Hejlikka's method and by the time I looked up it seemed that a few hours had already passed by How long have I been organizing quest reports? I was thinking of snacking on a ration but it was better to eat one a day to be frugal.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight (6)

My cheeks blushed a bit from being reminded of that Ah I'm getting too hasty, something about the cart before the horse "I won't mess it up miss!" I can't have my pay docked! Ah It'd be troublesome if that happened I started organizing the quest reports according to what Hejlikka's method and by the time I looked up it seemed that a few hours had already passed by How long have I been organizing quest reports? I was thinking of snacking on a ration but it was better to eat one a day to be frugal.
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Before Dawn (7)

Coming in to check on the progress of the teenage girl, Hejlikka saw her holding a ration in her hand. Storming over with another large stack of reports, she slammed them on the table and glared at the slack worker.

"No eating, drinking, or chatting while working! It's unprofessional! Especially when we're so understaffed!"

She then carried the filled boxes away to the Filing room before coming back with more empty boxes. Placing them down, she then rubbed the girl's head, "I will acknowledge you've worked hard so far, though. Don't disappoint me by slacking off in the last few hours!" She then stormed off, heading for the Customer Service Department to check how the workers were doing there.

X

Leegood

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Before Dawn (7)

Coming in to check on the progress of the teenage girl, Hejlikka saw her holding a ration in her hand. Storming over with another large stack of reports, she slammed them on the table and glared at the slack worker.

"No eating, drinking, or chatting while working! It's unprofessional! Especially when we're so understaffed!"

She then carried the filled boxes away to the Filing room before coming back with more empty boxes. Placing them down, she then rubbed the girl's head, "I will acknowledge you've worked hard so far, though. Don't disappoint me by slacking off in the last few hours!" She then stormed off, heading for the Customer Service Department to check how the workers were doing there.

X
"Ah!" I got frightened by the office lady and almost dropped the report I was holding "Un I won't." Not noticing I had a silly grin when she rubbed my head. As she left I put the ration back into my backpack and rubbed my hand on my shirt in case their was any grease and started to go back to placing the reports in the right places again.

Ah I'm a bit tired My eyes were a bit watery but I needed to power through this! This is it isn't it? the all-nighters that entrepreneurs always did in their early days to ensure their success! Pumped up with a bit of motivation I continued to do my work quietly, quickly, and efficiently.

Skill leveled up! [File Organizing Advanced Basics - Organize files 25% faster] --> [File Organizing Intermediate Files 60% faster + 10 Efficiency]
Skill Learned [Speed-Reading Early Basics - Read and Retain 5% more words 5% faster]

A few more hours passed and I was holding the last report Hnn? Why does this report have the words separate into two lines? not noticing my eyes were playing tricks on me I sleepily organized the last file correctly.