Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Exposed Part 2 (Closed) (@GDLiZy, @Nahrenne)

Watching the fair lady ran away in panic, Luna found herself chuckling at the sudden development. After all, although being a vampire is not common, Luna had seen a lot more monsters-as-adventurers than she herself could even imagine. A little vampire that sucked blood for a living? That's just a little snack compared to the black ooze of endless tendrils.

"What a shy miss." Looking at the desk, Luna found that a lonely wine bottle was still there. It seemed like the little vampire got a little too panic and failed to grab her wine before running off. Just then, a strange smile crept on her face as Luna thought about a wicked plan.

"Miss! You forgot your wine!" Shouting loudly to attract attention, Luna waved the wine bottle feebly as if she was going to lose her grip and make it fell.
Exposed Part 2 (Closed) @GDLiZy, @Nahrenne)

Before Liana could react to the sound, Hejlikka had arrived upon hearing the commotion and grabbed the bottle from Luna's hand.

"No drinking on the job!"

She then carried the wine bottle in her arms protectively while pushing up her glasses and glancing at Liana's frozen figure. Seeing the female elf successfully retrieve the wine bottle, Liana heaved a sigh of relief before hearing a snagging sound.

"..."

A passing adventurer's sword pommel had got caught on a loose thread of her dress and pulled on it, causing the material to start falling to pieces.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Liana screamed in embarrassment before pushing the adventurer and running out of the building while desperately clinging onto the front of her dress.

X

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

Before Liana could react to the sound, Hejlikka had arrived upon hearing the commotion and grabbed the bottle from Luna's hand.

"No drinking on the job!"

She then carried the wine bottle in her arms protectively while pushing up her glasses and glancing at Liana's frozen figure. Seeing the female elf successfully retrieve the wine bottle, Liana heaved a sigh of relief before hearing a snagging sound.

"..."

A passing adventurer's sword pommel had got caught on a loose thread of her dress and pulled on it, causing the material to start falling to pieces.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Liana screamed in embarrassment before pushing the adventurer and running out of the building while desperately clinging onto the front of her dress.

X

Looking at the Supervisor, Luna smiled as she glanced back at the fleeting figure of the little vampire. It was no coincidence that she appeared right after Luna decided to play some tricks.

"Miss Supervisor, I'm so sorry that I'll never drink at work again. It can't be helped— This blood-red wine smells too good, doesn't it?" Somewhat sarcastic, Luna made a sorry expression and got back to work. She could choose to follow that girl, but it was just a passing event for her, so she did not pay much attention to it.

"Miss, your smell is great by the way— Hope we'll see each other again, soon." Shouting and emphasizing on the last word, Luna giggled before looking at the angry supervisor. Well, at least Luna had already remembered the scent of the shy girl. Being in the Spire Reef did give her some exotic tracking abilities.

Just give her some time and she'll run back right to me. After all, it's our little secret...

Nahrenne

Looking at the Supervisor, Luna smiled as she glanced back at the fleeting figure of the little vampire. It was no coincidence that she appeared right after Luna decided to play some tricks.

"Miss Supervisor, I'm so sorry that I'll never drink at work again. It can't be helped— This blood-red wine smells too good, doesn't it?" Somewhat sarcastic, Luna made a sorry expression and got back to work. She could choose to follow that girl, but it was just a passing event for her, so she did not pay much attention to it.

"Miss, your smell is great by the way— Hope we'll see each other again, soon." Shouting and emphasizing on the last word, Luna giggled before looking at the angry supervisor. Well, at least Luna had already remembered the scent of the shy girl. Being in the Spire Reef did give her some exotic tracking abilities.

Just give her some time and she'll run back right to me. After all, it's our little secret...
Exposed Part 2 (@GDLiZy, @Nahrenne)

Heklikka looked at Luna with a subconsciously masked jealousy, before pushing up her glasses and saying, "Pay deduction for acting unprofessional by flirting with clients on the job!" She then left the area with the wine bottle in a bad mood.

X

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Exposed Part 2 (@GDLiZy, @Nahrenne)

Heklikka looked at Luna with a subconsciously masked jealousy, before pushing up her glasses and saying, "Pay deduction for acting unprofessional by flirting with clients on the job!" She then left the area with the wine bottle in a bad mood.

X
Amused, Luna decided to let it slide and pay her deduction. She walked over to the Supervisor herself and put 10 G into her hand.

"Miss, here's the deduction... Also, told her that I'm so sorry for making fun of her, and that we should meet again, so that I could apologize her in person!" Luna smiled and teased the Supervisor again.

Vanus

Spies in Scribel 2:

"Hey you." This man in dark clothing with his arm in a cast seems to want my attention for some unknown purpose I point at myself to make sure he means me even though we should be the only two in range to hear him speak. "Yeah you in the white clothing I've got a job for you to do in Spire Reef. You will need to enter a gang over there they just opened up a branch in Scribel." I look shocked at the suggestion that he wants me though I guess that that is not something that surprising anyway back to the task at hand, "Yeah I know usually Spire Reef is a place where pirates are the head honchos but we need to get someone vetted clean into the organisation and someone whom wouldn't attract to much attention onto themselves. I'm sure the guild will be fine with this as well and likely even want to know this stuff to."
I ponder his suggestion before sticking out my right arm so that he can shake my hand with his arm that isn't supposed to be broken. "Deal you just tell me who and I'll watch them for you. I was wanting a reason to go exploring and this seems suitable enough to me. Anyway what is the gang called?" I'm guessing they used to run their dealings through the Mariachi in Scribel but with them being taken out they have likely needed to step up their game to deal with the crimson coins hold on the city. This is also an excellent time to build my knowledge on the powers that be.
"I'm a little surprised that you are so willing to go forward with it but anyway I'd recommend getting a fair amount of paper before heading over to the city. The gang that we want you to infiltrate is known as the Misers. Good luck and may fortune be on your side." The man takes a step back and then disappears from my sight. "Bloody mages." Time to get some paper and go I wonder how much it costs here?

I arrive at the general store and walk up to the store manager, "How much for paper."
"Ehh a measly 10G for each sheet."
"Bloody hell that's basically extortion!" I feel like I've been hit by a two ton truck anyway wonder how the guild can justify buying a product that costs so much...
"Just go try stealing some from the guild if you don't agree with it that's the description I was given to use~"
"Bye then." I leave the store rapidly, I think about my next step I could steal from the guild but I may as well just use tree bark for this...

Epsil

Awakening (Closed)
Vysic was lost in thought as he solemnly strolled through town.

3 years training and I still can't catch a rabbit or even kill a boar in 1 strike. How am I gonna hunt witches if I'm weak.

I wish master was still here.

Vysic had been receiving training from Azura up until now. He taught him how to use a spear, how to skin an animal, how to survive. Pretty much everything that Vysic knew about adventuring. He had become somewhat of a father figure to Vysic. It was sad that they couldn't communicate anymore. As a very religious preistess who was drawing many powerful gods here due to her excess preaching. They'd be alerted to his presence and Vysic would most likely end up in danger, If Azura tried to communicate with Vysic.

Eventually he made his way to his caravan, his home away from home, which he carefully climbed into. His caravan was full of various cargo: salt, pepper, some pots of honey which were kept under some bushels of hay, and some sugar which was hidden somewhere that I will not disclose. More importantly, it contained a large spell-locked chest. Belonging to his dead mother. Inside were a multitude of books of varying types. Vysic didn't care for those though, all he cared for was the books his mother wrote. After opening the chest, Vysic sifted through the various books. His eyes caught something. A new book. It was a very old and thick book made of a leather like material. It's cover was faded due to how old it was so Vysic didn't know what kind of book it was. He just knew that it was his mothers.

Taking the book out of the chest, Vysic laid it on the floor. He opened it to find... nothing. All the pages were empty.

Magic?

Vysic bit into his left thumb and smeared his blood onto the books cover, causing the book to glow. Vysic then opened the book excitedly.

!! - It's still blank? How... Why?

As Vysic was lost in thought, his butterfly familiar appeared. It flew around Vysic. Grabbing his attention.

"Huh? Why are you here? I didn't summon you."

The familiar landed itself onto the book and with a loud POP it exploded.

Suddenly, the book began to glow. Really glow. It began to fly erratically around the caravan, until eventually slamming into Vysic's chest.

"OOMPH"

Knocking him down.

Picking up the book, Vysic noticed that it was different. What once was an old leather book was now a brand new hardcovered tome it had a very distinct crest. A golden pentagram surrounded by various mythological creatures.

It's cover read: Myra's compendium.

So it was mum's

The letters on the cover then began to morph. Producing a letter.

My dear son Vysic,

If you are seeing this then It is time. The seal has been broken and I fear for the worst. Live your life my beloved son. Don't get caught up in petty things such as vengeance. It is a horrible path riddled with loss and pain. If you still decide to go down that path, I won't stop you or hate you. I will always love you. Whatever you plan to do... this book will surely help you.This compendium has been passed down from generation to generation, culminating in knowledge collected from over thousands and thousands of years. I want you to have it. It's sad that I couldn't give it to you in person, but I couldn't let the coven know. I hope it'll serve you well.

From your mother who will always love you.

Vysic sat for a moment as he watched the letter began to fade away.

He felt an emotion he hadn't felt for years.

Sadness.

Vysic cried himself to sleep that night. Clutching a book. His book.

Vysic's compendium.

Nahrenne

Amused, Luna decided to let it slide and pay her deduction. She walked over to the Supervisor herself and put 10 G into her hand.

"Miss, here's the deduction... Also, told her that I'm so sorry for making fun of her, and that we should meet again, so that I could apologize her in person!" Luna smiled and teased the Supervisor again.
Exposed Part 2 (Closed) (@GDLiZy, @Nahrenne)

Hejlikka blushed a little from Luna's close proximity, before huffing in anger, "Get back to your station, or I'll fine you for abandoning your job!" She then took the money to the Finance Department to log the deduction of pay, as well as the warning for a fine, not allowing the woman the chance to follow.

X

Vanus

The journey to Spire Reef is not that long really 1 week if I decided to travel fast and light but that was not at all what I decided to do nope I was definitely going to be taking my time getting there and getting the lay of the land nearby just in case I needed to escape from the city for whatever reason. Anyway time to get tools for this journey I'd need a bag to store the back I collect along the way something to store water in as well and I need a shovel for later. To the general store! The place of extortion I go! Walking down the street I see a small store named hand me down patchworks. Oh I can probably get a pouch from there I had better check it out. I slowly go into the store immediately a cloth bag catches my eye. "How much for the cloth pouch storekeeper?" The store keeper lifts up a sign that reads 30 g. Everything in this city is expensive compared to what I'm used to but since paper is 10g I guess this is a reasonable price. I give the store clerk some money and rapidly head of to the rip off general store.

Entering the general store the first thing that catches my eyes is a sack for 3g. Well fuck I should have just gotten that instead of the pouch but oh well dreams can't be always kept. Anyway still need to get the Waterskin, which will cost me 25g somehow a waterskin a delicate work of expert craftsmanship costs less than a cloth pouch. This city just seems to try and extort you for cheap everyday products doesn't it! Ohh the shovel is also fairly cheap especially compared to the hammer. I look around the shop to see anything else and see piles and piles of rope. That does reminds me I need some rope to hold the rope and something to protect the shovel head from the elements may as well go and get a bedroll to do it well. I heard that's what the Death Corps did for a period of time. Dammit I need to head back to the hand me down store for a bedroll bah. "Can I get the waterskin the shovel and a foot of rope please?" I dump the 61 g on his desk grab the rope he hands me and high tail it back to the hand me down store.

Back at the hand me down store. "Hello again how much for a bedroll?" the store keeper lifts up their sign 20g. Bah I'll have to take them up on the price nothing I can do about it. I place the coins down and the store keeper throws a bedroll in relatively bad condition at me. I've definitely seen worse but that bedroll had been used to defend an attack against one of the giant spider creatures on the world MURDER. EXTORTION EVERYWHERE IN THESE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SHOPS!
Money spent: Waterskin 25g, Cloth pouch 30g, Bedroll 20g, rope 6g and shovel 30g. Total spent: 111 g.

Vanus

AIEO's Information Selling Stories 1 - Open - Spire Reef:

AIEO relaxes back into the chair in the tavern a man sitting in front of her with two flunkies either side. Her first customer well not really since he was here to shake her up but he would be in time all she had to do was lead him to wanting to ask for something. "Oi lady what exactly are you doing snooping around all throughout Spire Reef?"
I shrug my shoulders and lean further into the back of the chair. After this performance I lay one of my hands on the table, "If it's information that you want it will cost you of course for something this trivial a drink is all I shall require."
The man slams his hand on the table trying to hit my hand laying there but I move it out of the way just in time. "You will tell me what I want to know now lady I won't ask again."
"Mister I already gave the price for the information don't go and try and muster your strength and forces to go at me. I know this isn't your territory even head of the Gun Runners." That information being let out so easily was not a happy decision but it was necessary to give up that playing card. I needed something to impress him off the bat and that almost assuredly would.
A frown spins across his face before he sits down in his chair hard. "Damn you girl, Roger get her a drink. Now please it seems we will have to play this her way after all." The head leans back in his chair and smiles at me nicely, "Go on than you've got my interest now you better make sure you hold it."
Hook line and sinker just as the calculations predicted. "Well in front of your spies I was just trying to be noticed after all a lady has to start a business somehow now don't they, after all it's not like you just walk to the nearest person and ask if they are here to broker information. No no no I have to earn my early audiences just like this one." A small smile pulls at the corners of my mouth. Roger is coming back with 2 beers one laced the other not. A shame but not a deal breaker at this point.
"Oh so you was trying to be caught by my spies were you? Bit daft don't you think I know your main meeting points are in me territory then after all." The head lets his smile tug all across his mouth as if he got me right where he wants me.
"No actually the reason I got caught by your spies was because they were the first ones I found. So I thought you might need a hand up on your competition." Roger arrives at the table. "Thank you mister George." The man reacts and tries to flee. I sit. "That one was a freebie head. But he's still getting away." The man named Roger didn't exist he was George Weasel in reality the spy from the gutter runners the rival to the gun runners, they knew the name but not the identity at this point thanks in part to a little bit of help from me in delaying a pickup. Though no one could ever no that one.
"Natasha kill him." The other bodyguard someone whom I hadn't counted on being here the only unknown variable in this mess. Luckily she has some common sense and lets the man outside whilst tipping the bar keep before leaving. From the placement of the drinks I was right George was finally making the play on the head. "At least we got our drinks before that little event."
"Sadly not he laced yours with something a pity I have to give that one away for free but a necessity as I can't have my first customer dying so soon." I sigh as the anger increases on the face of the head."It's seems you are the first fortuitous thing to happen to me since Natasha came here. So what do you want to tell me about her?" Damn it he asked the question I don't have an answer to.
"I am not all knowing mister I've only been here for a week and I needed to make a good impression so I didn't pry to deeply into your stuff as a courtesy. If you want I can find out within the week for a small fee of giving me a bolt hole to rest in and hide information in but I don't think you want that." I hope that was enough to steer him away from asking more on that matter I'd almost assuredly need a week to even dig up the slightest of scraps her tracks were covered far far to well.
"Do you have anything? Anything I would know would do as well." Please don't let this come crashing down.
"If you want I can tell you her first public appearance as an executioner in Spire Reef to my knowledge?" That brings up a smile on his face please don't have a hidden connection please please please.
"Go on lady I'm all ears." The man sniggers.
"Today from the screaming outside." His eyes close tightly.
"Aye your right about that as far as I've ordered so unless she's even more secretive in her true purpose than you I don't doubt it." The man relaxes back into his chair and waits in silence for Natasha to return to him. We don't have to wait long before the woman is back inside clean as can be.
"It is done the traitor has been removed." She immediately slots next to him on his right hand. Natasha looks at me disapprovingly as if she doesn't really like me a lot, probably not something that bad oh well I wish I had more time but a bolt hole is necessary for me to store stuff.
The head looks up and smiles, "Since you didn't really answer that question so well let Natasha answer one." The heads request I deem to be fair.
"Acceptable though I'm surprised you didn't ask if there were other spies in your ranks though with me on retainer I'm sure you will be able to ask that anytime in your opinion right?" I smile at him than I focus all my attention on Natasha.
"I will ask two if that's okay." I nod I was planning on giving his bodyguard her own question more than likely. "Where do you come from?" Odd question but not unreasonable.
"I'm from the gate in Scribble city if you want further information that will cost you." I nod for her to go on.
"The second is if you will train me in stealth." Another odd request especially since I am certain she is not the type looking for that line of work.
"I can train you but not everything I know, and more than likely not well I learnt it in a way that is hard to replicate. Also you are starting at a very late age compared to me." I would also add on she doesn't have the body but I doubt the two would take that well.
"Than it's a deal it seems, we shall set you up in a bolt hole and spread that you are looking for work you provide us information every so often right?" I nod to the man and than follow him out. It seems my first task on this journey has been completed successfully.

Bochi

New Look (Closed)
Now, if it had been her average workday, Vicious would never have given that particular notion any thought. After all, when one's schedule is jam-packed with a list of things to be done before the day ends, they tend to forget the more mundane things. Like, for instance, clothing.

But now that she was cut off from the island, suddenly something like her daily outfit became a challenge.

My current one will become nothing but rags with all this washing.

So thought the Liberi, who had long since been surviving on one outfit. Deciding that she'd have to go shopping for another, she brought Sanguine along and made a trip to Gelderholm's craftsmen district.

Whereupon the second problem presented itself; Vicious was actually very picky when it came to her daily attire. Wearing the occasional burlap sack dress for an operation was fine, but if she had to wear something all day, then it had to be up to her standards. And where she'd come from, the bar for clothing had ended up rather high.

Despite that, she couldn't very well ask for something which didn't yet exist, so she would have to temporarily do without the fabrics which she was already used to. And magical cloth was expensive as well.

I could buy some metal armour...or not.

While the notion of donning a full suit of armour was an interesting one, the weight would be a huge problem. She wasn't in the right class to be wearing such things.

Leather armour...no, forget it.

If she was to be honest, the girl would rather design her own outfit. And thinking back, she did have a whole sack of scales along with two pieces of tin ore, didn't she?

So she went to look for an armour smith.

*****​

"You're that lass who's been running around the frontlines, no? So what kind of armour are you looking to buy?"

"I was hoping to order a custom one, actually."

Unexpectedly, the dwarven blacksmith seemed to slightly recognise her. Vicious blinked, but handed a piece of paper over, along with two bags. On his end the old dwarf raised an eyebrow, but gave the paper a once-over regardless.

"Tunnel worm scales and...steel? The scales in the sack should be aplenty, but steel...ah, I see. So that's why you brought two pieces of tin along."

"Is it not enough? I can get more if it's needed."

"No, the materials are enough. It's just, this outfit seems---never mind, I won't ask. The design is unusual but forging the metallic parts won't be a problem for me; however, if the clothing is to be durable, then I'll have to bring in a seamstress acquaintance to work the scales. The commissioning fee---"

"Is not a problem. Skilled work naturally earns more, after all. What's the rough estimate?"

"Well, there's more than enough Tunnel worm scales in this sack. If you'll let me have the leftovers, then, adding in the craftsmanship cost...300 gold?"

"Mhm, alright. Here you go."

As she passed the payment over, the old dwarf seemed to want to say something, but stopped at the last moment, instead settling for another reply.

"I'll have it ready in 2 weeks, so come back for it then."

"Mhm. See you in two weeks then, old man."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Disturbance of Fate ( Closed )
An illusionary flame burst into the empty sky as the fury of a figure exploded outwards, causing the impossible palace to quake despite its infinitely extending structure. A ripple of heat extended towards the horizon, crossing the barrier between planes and passed through numerous landscape, filling the whole space with a crimson shade.

"Who dares— Dare to disturb sis' rest?!" A maiden trembled in pure rage as her power distorted space and time around her, causing the room to crumble and wither despite their timeless quality. At that instant, the crimson shade froze and reversed back into its original colour, and another figure stepped out of nothingness, landing in front of the lady, kneeling.

"Your Grace, please calm your wrath." The figure spoke in his handsome voice and waved his hand, restoring the ruined room into its initial state. The cracks and dust reversed their movement and returned to their original place, forming the uniform pattern and tranquil atmosphere once again.

"Your Grace, we have already investigated the cause of the disturbance, and it seems that someone accidentally wandered into the Eternal Dreamyard." Frowned, the man remained kneeled and waited for the lady's commend. Just as he finished speaking, several other shadowy figures manifested behind him.

They were all female, and exuded airs of the highest order of holiness. Their pupils slid past the man for a moment before landing onto the lady, waiting for her explanation.

"Sis, don't worry, I'll make sure to annihilate the trespasser. It was simply impossible to randomly walk through the void storm and space-time distortion and arrive at the Eternal Dreamyard." In the eyes of the shadowy figures, only rage and calm before the storm could be seen. If only they knew the culprit, they would have already obliterated the soul of that person, as well as the surrounding continents and gods.

"Well, now that everyone is here, let us pay respect to the Eldest Sister. Shall we?" The lady smiled with a warmness of sunlight in a snowing day, completely opposite of the destructive rage displayed earlier.

"It's been so long since we made any drastic move— Until some trash got arrogant and decided to play with fire." A figure muttered as she got angry at the sudden unfortunate event. However, looking at her other sisters, she decided to quiet down. After all, her voice would surely disturb the slumber of the Eldest Sister, which she would never dare to do, even if anyone threatened her.

In an instant, space around the group twisted into a weird angle, distorting the vision and turning blurry. In only one moment, time and space reverted back to normal, but the group was already inside a peaceful graveyard.

There was no dust, no sun, no moon, no life, no sound. The glowing crystals radiated soft light since last eternity, and they continued to do so in this cycle. The soft, relaxing fragrance engulfed the group, filling their mind with tranquil thought. However, despite their unshakeable heart and soul, overwhelming grief was emerging from the depth of their heart upon landing their gaze onto a simple mausoleum.

Inside Eternal Dreamyard, these god-like ladies humbled themselves down to the level of mortals, retracting all their auras and power, turning into useless mortals that would die to a simple stab in the heart. They walked towards the mausoleum in silent, making no sound in their footstep, making no air ripple with their movement. It was as if they never really existed, and could not interact with the surrounding.

"Sis, today, we come together to pray for your sweet dream." As everyone looked down to reminisce about the past, the Second Eldest Sister walked towards the gate of the mausoleum and gently caressed it. As the oldest and the strongest person in the Dreamyard, she knew most and clearest about her Eldest Sister.

"Hm?" An exclamation slid out of her surprised face as she frowned before turning red from rage. A hint of dirty dust could be found on the gate, meaning that someone must have touch it, which was impossible. Only the strong ones like her should be able to see the mausoleum... And the strong ones would not leave any unclean matter on their body and on what they touched.

"Impurity— How are they here?" The other ladies also noticed the strangeness and began to examine the Dreamyard closely. Their heart was trembling as if they would explode at any moment.

"Wait— There is one explanation..." Her voice cracked and full of emotions, the Second Eldest Sister could feel her heart racing, something that never happened since the last cycle. Without any hesitation, she began to scan the cracks between space-time and void within the radius close to infinity...

The Eternal Dreamyard, the place of rest for the Eldest Sister. The place that only the Eldest Sister slumbered in. The place of paradise, and the place that only her body could remain in peace. The place for a soulless body...

Reciful

The girl that no one approach Part 1 (Close)

A other worldly beautiful little girl have been seeing always walking with unsteady steps, every night in the street of Scrible wandering all alone.

Yet despite her otherworldly ethereal beauty, & looks of vulnerability... No one dare to approach the little girl. But not out of contempt, Pity or Disgust. None of those reasons.

But, all because everyone that attempt to do so... Somehow returned as if they are a completely different person than what they used to be, just few moments ago. All before they interact to the little girl...

As if they have learn a truth, something that they should have not, something that no human can ever comprehend. Something enough for them to desperately attempt to appeal to any gods out there every single day just to show how virtuous of a person they are now... All due to extreme fear of Something they saw & learn.

And so the Rumors of the mysterious unapproachable Beautiful girl, spared throughout the Scrible city & even up to the other regions... Like a urban legend.

Naturally evil individual, gangs, criminal guilds, & Syndicates. learns about this too... & Naturally this news perks their interest for each of their own respective different agenda, desire & purposes.

All have their own respective Intension for associating to such wierdness.

Just who is that little girl?.. what up to her?... What secret she has?... thoughts born in curiosity.

The desires to Obtain her God like craftsmanship perfect Beautiful...Thoughts born in greed & lust

Or the unknown power she has to create such rumors that if its true, can be abused for their sinister plots... Thoughts born from the thirst for power & dominance.

" So boss what should we do about that rumor? "

" Mmm.. what rumor? "

" That little girl they all keep talking about boss... You know that beautiful loli that keep walking every night "

".... If the rumors are true & this little girl indeed holds some kind of treasure or unknown powers... If we can get hold of it... We can rule the underground world of Scrible city... We can finally kick those arrogant Golden Rose asshole down in their pedestal! "

" Ehehe did you know boss they said she is one hell of a beauty! Even though a brat, as long as its a girl & pretty its f**kable!! "

"...fine, get the girl, but, don't do anything yet. Bring her to me..& if she is worthless... Do what you want "

" Aha ahahaha!! You hear that boys we have a job!!.... And if lucky a feast too! Ahaha let's go! "

And so the people who lurks at the shadow of Society, They that lives by feeding at the misery of others. Their cruel hand started to attempt getting holds of that infamous unapproachable girl.

....yet instead of treasures, what awaits in their gasp........ is true darkness ~

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Cleaning (Closed)

Reaching the house, Liana rushed into her room and closed the door. She then finally stopped hugging herself and watched as her dress fell in tatters to the ground. Bloody tears began streaming down her face as she stared at what was once her outfit. Stepping away from the rags, she carefully lifted the fabric up only for more pieces to split apart.

"..."

Despairing over her only outfit being reduced to such a state, Liana crouched on the ground and hugged the material - not caring about the filth on her body accumulated from being in the sewers.

***​

An hour later, Hejlikka finally arrived back at the house, carrying the wine bottle that Liana had left behind by accident. She was still a bit miffed about that employee's open flirting towards her friend, as well as her unprofessional attitude. It made her think of her good-for-nothing brother! Still, worrying a bit about her friend's situation, she placed the wine bottle on the kitchen counter and went to the living room to knock on Liana's door.

"Liana? Are you still awake?"

"..."

After waiting a few minutes with no response, Hejlikka gently pried the door open and peered inside. Gasping at the sight, she immediately opened the door wide and rushed over to the silently blood-weeping and naked vampire. Noticing the rags in her friend's arms, she realised that her dress must have completely collapsed after that stupid male adventurer didn't look where his sword was poking! She pushed her glasses up and knelt down next to her friend, wrapping an arm around her while trying to hold back her gag reflex from the smell.

"Is it about the dress?" She gently stroked Liana's arm.

"..." Liana burrowed her face into the material, hiding it and her bare body from Hejlikka's sight.

"I'm sure we can fix it with some materials and time!"

"..." Liana slowly shook her head, as if to say that wasn't the only thing she was crying about.

Hejlikka had a thought and gently coaxed, "Is it because of what that receptionist said?" Liana froze a little, before trembling in more tears, "I'm sure she won't say anything - no matter how unprofessional and lacking in morals she may seem. I checked her files and saw that she doesn't reveal secrets of others...so, at least she has that going for her..."

Liana leaned into Hejlikka, feeling a bit better about her attempts at reassuring her. The female elf blushed a little at the small interaction and pulled the new-born vampire closer to her. However, the stench wafting off became too much to bear and she eventually released her with a wry smile.

"Let's get you cleaned up! You've just come back from the sewers, so we need to get rid of the filth and blood all over you." She grabbed Liana's hands and gently pulled her up - secretly admiring the naked sight of her in the process. Thinking that she also needed to clean herself due to hugging Liana, Hejlikka blushed as she proposed: "I'll wash myself too, while we're at it!"

***​

After spending over an hour washing each other's bodies - mostly Hejlikka cleaning Liana - the two were wearing some of Hejlikka's spare night clothes. Feeling really tired from the long night, they both fell asleep on the new-born vampire's bed while hugging one another.

When Julrik finally came downstairs from sleeping in, he saw Liana's door was ajar and smirked as a naughty thought passed in his mind. Sneaking over, he peeked through the crack and saw his frigid b*tch of a sister all cosy with Liana. Narrowing his eyes at the sight, he gave a knowing smirk as he saw Hejlikka's content smile plastered on her face. He's going to enjoy teasing her about this for a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time~

[OC: Liana|Setting: Scribel City - Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 630]

[OOC: Barely holding together dress changed to - tattered remains of a dress
Currently borrowing Hejlikka's clothes]

X

Feathers95

Dear Miss Felicia,

Regarding the Skyzite, the gem is indeed the most compatible if not perfect magical stone for my staff. Its affection for Ice Element is among the best I could ever hope to find, so don't worry about failing the objective. In fact, I'll give out extra rewards for your finding as it satisfied me greatly.

At first, I was going to increase monetary rewards. However, after reading your request, I had decided to add 2 additional scrolls to help you. These 3 scrolls contained my 2 Ice Magic Spells and 1 Holy Spell. However, due to their complicated and tedious creation process, I could not write down my strongest spells for you. So, although it contained my full-effort power, please do not overestimate their destructive capability. At best, they could critically injure E-ranked adventurers if they dared to face it head-on.

The last Holy Spell doesn't deal any significant damage, but it could create a field of sensory distortion in a storm of Light Element. Although not enough to win you a fight to the death against the impossible opponent, it might be a key to help you escape their pursuit. Please use it wisely.

Concerning the process of creating the scroll, I could teach you about it. Should we do it in person so that I could answer any technical questions? If you are busy and don't have the time, I'm fine with just sending letters as well. The process is easy to understand, but require a huge amount of mental stamina and valuable materials. The higher the quality the scroll is, the longer it could store the spell, and the better firepower the scroll could hold.

I'll let you know when I finished my sceptre. We could do a little exchange anytime!

May the Truth uncover you,
Solet' Luna

Dear Mr/Ms Solet' Luna,

I am glad to hear that and thank you for your generosity! Your kindness will not go unrewarded, I will be sure to let you know if I find any other gemstones with a high-grade affection for the ice element.

Thank you for the magic scrolls, after reading your later explanation, I'm sure it must've been costly to give me more than one. Since I already wield the element of ice I decided to gift the corresponding scrolls to my student in order to keep him safe in an emergency situation. I hope that if you see it on his being, you do not think that I sold your hard work to someone else. On the other hand, I will keep the holy spell on my person at all times, as I feel that it may save me one day from a precarious situation.

That sounds like a good idea, how about we meet in Scribel's guild tavern sometime this week? You can usually find me in one of the corners of the tavern during the evening, though I doubt I'll be hard to spot since a giant bird likes to snuggle by my feet. Although I am unsure about my mental stamina, I can assure you that valuable materials will not pose much of a problem for me at the moment, as I currently have more guild currency than I know what to do with!

I look forward to the exchange! I hope your staff-making continues smoothly without any hindrances.

Stay safe out there,
Felicia El Freliti

Reciful

The girl that no one can approach Part: 2 (Closed series)

Its dead of the night, in a cloudy sky in which only the new moon is visible the streets has a much darker deem than usual. Making the the already isolated night street, even more eerie.

Upon this time, naturally not a single soul is outside .... And, not just humans even Literal spirits is currently afraid to wonder at night this days.... and the reason that, is something really surreal.

.....After all the spirit both good & evil, is terribly afraid of a certain little girl, who walks every night in the streets of Scrible as of recently.

The little girl who can see them as if its natural, She who can touch them, She who can hear their voice. Normally they will haunt such person, wherever they're good or evil spirits, they surely & selfishly all force her to clear their lingering regrets or possess her body to live again........ Yet, none of the ghost even dare to look at the little girl direction in fear, cause they will not be deceived by that vulnerable beautiful child looks that she currently have... Her shadow casted by a near by lamp post depicts an entirely opposite image she has, showing what truly she is inside!!... She who can even tasty the souls.

Knowing this terrible truth, they can do nothing but tremble, praying she ignores them....... in a sense the street at night became really peaceful, thank to that.

+++++​

In the cover of the night, a group of people is hiding & observing the strolling little girl at midnight. Hiding behind the wall of houses & tree's.

" There she is, Big bro.... Wow she really is strolling at midnight, sooo insane! loool! "

" Yeah, seriously? The fck is wrong with that child? Pff! aha-ahahaha! What a fcking idiot brat "

" There is something wrong on her head, thats for sure.... Anyway this make things sooo fcking easy, no witnesses, no efforts, No need for ambush at all,... Easy gain easy win...sweet! "

" Your right Big bro! & What's more damn she is fucking gorgeous despite being a brat!? I mean, holy shit she is the prettiest girl I see in my life! "

" *Whistle~* yeah damn look at those small hips, she gonna be tight as hell!!... Can't wait to taste her!! "

" Calm down moron's! We need to bring her to the boss first, then feast is after that!... Let's escort our little guess first! come on let go! "

Saying vulgar words one after another in the darkness, thinking no one can hear them. They clearly fall in the idea they have all the dominance in this dark night.... & That is true... In normal situation that is.

The thugs approached the little girl. They suddenly appear one by one in each direction surrounding her in all points, blocking even the tiniest possiblity of escape... They know what they're doing, despite being lawless cast outs of society.

" Hello- hello, young miss~ walking at night alone? Its suuuuper dangerous at night you know!? young miss... You might get attacked by ghosts! It very scary!! "

" Let this Big brother show you a much safer place! We can have fun together there! There is many food too! Come Big bro and his friend will escort so you'll be safe from bad guys even from ghost! "

The Biggest & the ugliest of the group said so, apparently he is the "Big bro" of this group of asshole. The boss right hand.

(" Reciful, follows, Reciful wants, to go fun places!, And Reciful is okey! Reciful is not, afraid of some Snacks! ")

For some reason the little girl... Reciful, reply by writing in some pure black Paper in a canvas... Using a Inkpen that produce red Ink which glows in this darkness.. making her seemly innocent reply ominous.

the thugs wonder why she reply like that & what's the meaning of her words, but let it pass as some weird child none sense, as their primal instinct of lust rule their pathetic tiny brains... Making it even more useless than before.

++++​

Main while all the ghost nearby were all inwardly cursing those fool's for even mentioning them when they desperately trying to make her ignore, that they even exist.

when the thugs mentioned ghost to Reciful, the ghosts clearly felt countless eye, gaze upon them in the shadows on the night in all direction. All with a hungry glare looking at its food, which terrified the shit out of them.

right now, even if somehow Reciful didn't Murder those thugs miraculously. All the ghost in the city will surely haunts the living shit out of them, out of extreme anger of endangering them for being almost a snack for that monstrosity in a shape of a girl.

OG: Reciful | Settings: Streets of Scrible city "at midnight".

Last edited:

Nahrenne

The Power of the Sun (Closed)

Returning back with Hejlikka, it had become the norm for them to take an alternative route that avoided passing the tavern. Not enjoying the sensation of the sun rising and breaking dawn, Liana's steps slowed a little as the lethargy began to kick in. Keeping pace with her friend, Hejlikka thought about what her companion was and looked at the sun peeking through the morning clouds.

"Does the sun hurt you?"

Liana smiled lethargically while slowly shaking her head, "Not hurt...per se. More, it makes me feel drained of energy...like when J--..." She paused, not wanting to talk about her experiences with the incubus just yet, "Imagine you're a full glass of water and then someone comes and immediately sucks up almost all of the liquid in one go..." She looked at the brightening sky with melancholy, "...that's what it feels like."

Hejlikka looked at the sun rising over the rooftops and thought about the times Liana had collapsed in the guild, "Does it drain you to the point you lose consciousness?"

The new-born vampire smiled wryly, "In those cases...I'm not entirely sure what happens but all I know is that once noon arrives, no matter what I'm doing, I will black out. When I wake up, the sun will have already set."

"...Please be more careful during the day, Liana...I was terrified when I found out you collapsed and split your head open that day."

"..." Liana hung her head while showing an awkward expression, "...I didn't even know I split my head..."

"Ah, well...Julrik managed to reach you soon after it happened and he healed you. Still, you gave the receptionist evaluating your report a huge fright!" Hejlikka pushed up her glasses as she stared at Liana in an admonishing way.

"...I'll be more careful in the future."

"I shall hold you to that!"

The two reached the house and settled in for the day - with cleaning the living room and her bedroom before getting ready for bed and falling asleep. She didn't bother drinking from her wine bottle since she still felt full from the night before and didn't want to waste it.

[OC: Liana and Hejlikka|Setting: Scribel City - Streets, Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 355]

X

Reciful

The girl that no one must approach part: 3 ( close)

Eventually the little girl Reciful & the group of thugs, reach a ordinary looking house at near the commercial district of the city. Guiding Reciful & inside, it looks way to Ordinary, simple, plain house like every house common is.

The Big bro guy of the group ordered his minions to move some unsuspicious object like a painting, a vise, a chair or a flower pot, within the the house immediately a sounds of gearing mechanisms starts and the floor in the middle of the living room of the house, descend down forming a staircase towards a underground tunnel.
The thugs where silent the whole time, so is Reciful who just silently follows the group downward to the tunnels that seems a part of the complicated sewer system of the city.

" Hm?..ehehe... Surprise right? This is a hidden closed off area of the sewer tunnels, ever since they keep reconstracting the sewers every year long ago, many area of the tunnels became forgotten & turning the whole sewer system into a giant labyrinth... This tunnel is one of those forgotten area's.. our secret base amazing right? I'm the one who found this "

One of the thug minions, spoke to Reciful who keep looking around in the dark tunnel, all just to boost himself from his long ago achievement that none of his comrade remember anymore at all.

Eventually they reach a large iron gates at the end of the long tunnel.

" Open the gate of hell!!... The Cerberus brought his offering to Hades!!"... The big bro guy shouted, apparently a code message of the gang for entering the huge iron gate.
Fast enough the gates open, revealing a rather large facility inside almost like a small fort deep within the ground.

Urging Reciful to go inside as their way of demeanor towards Reciful clearly changes to a rough one.

" Ehehehe welcome dumb brat!... Say hello to the secret base of the "Blood Skull Gang".. say goodbye to the sun!! your never see the daylight ever again!! Ahahaha "

Everyone single one of them laughs merrily. All while gazing as Reciful is inappropriate sticky lustrous eyes as if licking her from head to toe with their stares.

While the little girl Reciful look around.. there is plenty of magic lamps all around, lighting the rather dark underground facility, they use cross bow and few early type of musket which still use matches to fire. The giant Iron gate behind is just a normal Iron gate no magic present in it.Their choice of weapon for melee is maces perhaps to inflict pain & agony towards their victims, rather than sweep killing by a sword... All of them use blunt weapon as a melee.

After done looking in every details currently present before her.. the little girl Reciful, look straight to the eyes of the big bro guy who welcomed her to their hideout... gazing right directly to his eyes. & she Smile tenderly, sweetly, full of Innocence. Which make the Big guy taken aback, as his instinct as a veteran criminal is screaming something is wrong... Like a bad Omen is coming!!

" Thank you, for, Inviting, Reciful!! To a fun place, there really is, many tasty snacks (sinful souls to eat) "

Reciful reply by writing to her black paper using a blood red ink, lifting it for the thugs to read... As she stands before them with her back behind the iron door, as if blocking the only way out.

OG: Reciful | Setting: Blood skull gang underground Secret hideout. Below the city Commercial district.

OCC: I wonder?..why I'm I still continuing this? I'm really just bored~:blob_melt:.... Oh well! No one will read it anyway!:blobrofl:

Last edited:

Euka

Talent Incompetence (CLOSED)

(Reival POV)

It was already night when I finally finished my job at the smithy. I carried the iron longsword on my right while the iron sword on the other. Arriving to my room in the tavern, I was greeted by Iris suddenly hugging me.

"Hey Iris how you been? Wha?! This is new.... What's with the hug?"

Although we were almost similar in height, she gave of the impression of looking at to me. Still the same as usual with that deadpan look of hers. Separating my brief moment from her, I immediately noticed the large amount of firewood at the corner of the room.

"What the?! You get all this firewood? I thought you were only gonna take one wood job."

Did she carry all these wood here? I know I told her to bring wood here, I didn’t expect her to bring a ton of them. Looking at her she stood still like the same as usual, but somehow something was different like her head was slightly down. I felt like I had to say something.

"Ahh…. well thanks for the wood. You might be tired. Let's go eat then we can rest."

Her head was slightly raised, or I would like to believe I saw her raise her head. As for the excess firewood, I guess I’ll give it to the tavern sometime later, hope they’ll accept it. We both head down to the tavern and ate at a table near the window. I would’ve preferred salmun but I think they’re closed at this time of night.

“Food…. no tasty…..”

Can’t blame her, the food here isn’t all that great. Might as well endure it for now, we’ll get some salmun in the morning. As she ate her bowl of food, I looked out into the window where the moon shone brightly. It’s been awhile since I’ve been here, kind of getting used to it already. It doesn’t really matter if I can go back. I don’t have a place anymore. I wonder if Iris has a place to go home to, thinking about it now she has the height of young adult. I guess at some point in the future she won’t need me anymore and will go on her way. Until then I’ll provide what I can then set on my own path. With dinner not getting any tastier than it already is, we both settle down for the night.

Morning comes and it’s time for a new day. I remember reading a report from someone named Solet’ Luna teaching Iris magic along with her struggles of the gift. I take heed of the warning and decided to improve more on her magic. What better way than to buy her magic necessities and have her be taught again.

Buying her an Elementals Tome and some Robes that go along with it, I totally forgot that she couldn’t properly read yet. Now what…. Do I just teach her how to read? Pondering about it, I saw a nun carrying a book. I asked her about it and say it’s just a story book for the children in orphanage. Hoping my cards into it, I asked her if she could reach the Tome I bought to Iris, to which she promptly rejected. She couldn’t use magic so she wouldn’t be able to understand a magic tome. Well that makes sense; you can’t do what you don’t know. She offered me to try the church as clerics specialize in healing magic. I appreciate her offer and oblige to do so.

Arriving and entering the church, I was greeted by a cleric with a gentle smile.

“Hello young one, what brings you into the benevolence of the holy ground?”

“Greetings madam, I was inquired as such that clerics on this establishment are adept in healing magic. May I have your honor in educating this lass in such arts from this tome?”

She was a bit bewildered with form of speech but never lost her smile.

“Ofcourse I would be delighted to. The church would not abandon such lost lamb.”

She agreed and we all settled in one of unoccupied long wood benches.

Some troubles occurred while teaching her, to summarize on what has happened, Iris doesn’t understand the concept of magic. Even though she can use magic doesn’t mean she knows magic. The main problem with Iris is that she can’t visualize what she needs to sense or do. Like the burning passion of a fire, the smooth flow of a river, the crusty texture of the earth, nor even the serene presence of the wind.

Although she could cast light magic, she couldn’t do the other basic light magic. What was surprising to the cleric was a magic she had never seen before. Large blue crystals would orbit around her as if she was the center of royalty. The air around her became cold; white smoke would appear out of thin air. Although she had the same listless eyes, for once I saw darkness as I stared at them. I was afraid, scared of what she could do. I was taking care of a monster.

Monster? Was that how I saw her? When did I think of her like that? What did I see in the forest? Pulling myself back to reality, in front of me was the same Iris with the same deadpan face. That’s right, what I saw back then was just a girl with a frail body that invited death to her door. I’m a fool, getting scared of her out of all places at this time. I approach her and placed my hand on her head. She looked up and met my gaze, after a brief moment all the crystals and frost around her disappeared.

I thank the cleric for her time and donated 20 G to the church for her services to which she gratefully received. We both exit the church and head back to the tavern; the teaching took quite some time as the sun was already starting to set. On the way back I could feel something tugging the back of my shirt, looking back was Iris holding the back of my shirt with one hand. I let her do as she please, as we head back I suddenly remembered something. We need to take a bath, after the days of work and not rinsing of the grit muck we accumulated. I had to buy spare clothes before heading out to the river. Ofcourse I had to make sure no one was around.

Needless to say, she didn’t know how to bathe herself thus I had to bathe her myself. Since the last time I’ve seen her naked, she’s gained more weight now as she looked like a proper woman, although she’s still on the thin side, her body started developing her feminine charms properly now. Like her bust increasing in size or her rear end getting a rounder shape. With her top and bottom developing more whilst her waist maintained her slim figure, it was easy to imagine that she would become a fine woman when she fully develops.

Wait what am I thinking? I’m just taking care of her. Yep…. Totally taking care of her…. Besides, in the future we’ll be on our separate ways once she can take care of herself. It would be best not get too attached with her.

After finishing bathing, we both head back to our room in the tavern. This times bathing was seriously awkward and dangerous.

(Iris POV)

Reival back!... Iris happy….

Owner hungry?... Iris hungry….

Owner get food….. Food no tasty….

Owner no eat food?..... Owner no hungry?....

Iris sad….

…….

…………….

Book?..... owner get book for Iris…. Iris no know book…..

…….

…………..

Weird…. Big house weird…..

Owner say Iris know magic….. Iris follow owner say…..

…….

…………..

Hard…. magic hard….. Iris no know magic…..

Owner sad look Iris…..

Owner no want Iris?..... Iris no want owner leave……

Reival no leave…. Cold… cold…. Iris cold….

Cold…

Cold…

Cold…

Cold…

Cursed…. Same… No want Iris…..

Cursed….

Cursed….

Cursed….

Iris no know magic….. Reival leave Iris…..

Iris no want! Iris no want Reival leave!

No…

No…

Cold….

Iris cold…..

…….

Eh?..... warm?.....

Reival pat Iris head…. Warm….

Iris happy Reival stay…..

Warm…

Iris warm…

Happy…

Iris happy Reival stay….

Iris follow Reival….

Reival no leave Iris…. Iris no leave Reival….

Reival no same…. Reival is Reival….

Iris stay with Reival…. Iris no leave Reival….

…….

…………..

Reival…..

…..

……..

……..

OC: Reival and Iris
Setting: Scribel City

OOC: I really need to make Iris learn how to express herself properly, it's getting problematic on her lack of words.

Last edited:

Vanus

AIEO's Information Selling Stories 2 - Open - Spire Reef:
"So have you been vetted mister Morrison?" I say as I sit back in my chair waiting for the man who just walked in through my new works doors.
"How did you know it was me!" I bring my hands together.
"That would cost you." He of courses freezes monetarily before swinging his hands up and down.
"Sorry sorry. Yes I did get vetted here is the thing." The man hands me a tag card with a blue stamp. That means he's been vetted anyway than I throw it into a fire.
"Ask away I'll tell you the payment and then I'll ask you a question and you can ask for a payment." The man nods and begins to think to himself deeply. I know exactly why he is here his daughter ran away last night she's very much alive and safe as you can be in Spire Reef but I don't think she will want her father to know where she is.
"Where is my daughter?" Bugger he asked for the more expensive one.
"A favour legal or illegal but not dangerous that is all I ask." Let me give the big one I hope he doesn't take that but he almost certainly will.
The man thinks to himself for a moment yep he's almost assuredly going to accept it, "Yeah I'll take it." As expected but not wanted.
"Okay she's at her new boyfriends house your old pal that you fell out with?" The man nods his head. "Yeah his son and your daughter." The man seems to have rage written all over his face, well after all he did try and kill him for no real reason and didn't succeed. I see him getting up to leave. "Hold on. I haven't asked my question yet." He drops down immediately.
"Well get on with it than." I laugh a little. He looks rearing to go.
"All I ask is to take my disciple with you she's probably waiting outside I'm sure someone of your expertise will spot her immediately." I smile and stand up.
"A bit of backup I'll do it free for you. Okay deal." The man stands up and leaves.
I wait in my chair for the him to return with my disciple and likely his daughter but we shall wait and see.

A few hours later the man comes back in his daughter walking grumpily behind him. My disciple behind her looking even more disappointed. The man bows to me, "Thank you miss I'm surprised you could watch my daughter and yet your disciple is so bad at hiding..." My eyes light up with a smile.
"My disciple is the most useless person at stealth I have ever met. I wouldn't have taken them if I had a choice." I laugh at the light flames of anger in his eyes.
"And here I thought you would be some kind of hidden master and disciple. No it seems that you are a hidden master fallen on hard times." He than begins laughing at my expense clearly.
"And yet you come to me not any of your friends for the safety of your daughter. I'm surprised." I rebut.
"Well you have to test the newbie and you are good but not as good as you think you are!" I look out the door behind him at my disgruntled disciple.
"Nah I still do need to learn the world here but I'm not overestimating myself here." I smile and continue looking only at my disciple. "So Natasha did you get what was asked for?" Morrison spins around his daughter staying still. Natasha lifts up a small key in her hand.
"Where is that key from!"
I smile and stand up stepping towards his daughter, "Why don't you tell him?" She shuffles trying to look away, "Oh please I know you don't even have to look at it to know."
"It's the key to the house that she told you about." The girl breaks down.
"Now then am I as good as I said I was? Anyway thanks for teaching her a few things. Natasha give her the key back." I pat the girl on the head before dropping into my chair. "Now please see them out."

Feathers95

The First Disguise (Closed)
After packing away all her equipment, clothing and valuables deep within a secret little chamber of her room, careful to hide the magical aura of her items and apply a barrier around the room for extra safety, Felicia was ready to begin the trek to Spire Reef. In all honesty, Felicia was relatively unaware of what she would experience over there, but no matter what it was, she had an inkling that it would change her life forever. Putting on an old tattered tunic, trousers and some flimsy wooden shoes, she looked at herself in the mirror as she picked up one of the potions acquired from Solet'Luna.

The first bottle she decided to use was one that altered her eye colour through the use of elemental energy. After downing the vial, she controlled the strange new magic within her body and manipulated it using her internal mana, gradually directing it towards her eyes. Slowly, her eyes started flashing between orange and light blue, clearly being affected by her natural ability of Frostfire. Frowning slightly, she called upon the natural earth element around her and submerged her eyes in its mana, gradually dampening the colour changes. After some time, her eyes finally remained a stable dark brown, although minuscule flecks of orange/light blue remained in either eye. Perhaps next time she used the potion, she'd be able to fully achieve what she wanted, but for now, this will have to do.

With a sigh, she moved onto her next task, altering her hair. Fortunately, since the process was essentially the same as altering her eye colour, this wasn't too difficult to understand. Coating her hair in earthen mana, her dark purple locks swiftly shifted to an unassuming brown colour, although still tinted slightly with a red-purple shade. Although a little sad about what was to happen next, she resolutely gripped the dagger in her hand and crudely chopped all her hair off. Left with a short, boyish look, she smiled sheepishly in the mirror at her messy hair.

Next up was the parasitic potion derived from witchcraft which would change her body shape. Although initially a little reluctant, she quickly closed her eyes and downed the strange liquid without thinking too much about it. Like a viper, a strange energy coiled around her body giving her a slightly painful and tingly feeling. Trying not too waste the effects of the potion, she immediately set to work directing the energy and altering her body.

Firstly, she altered her height, making herself a bit taller than she already was so that she could pass off as a short male. Then, she flattened her breasts as much as she could. Since the potion didn't give her the ability to fully alter her body, she couldn't flatten them into nonexistence, but managed to turn them into vague pancakes, which she could hopefully cover up enough with more clothing. Although even then, it'd probably still be vaguely obvious that she was female if one looked closely enough. Next-up, she altered her skin texture, making it less smooth and delicate and more rough and scratchy. Even after all this time adventuring, her upbringing as a princess made her skin inherently glossy and healthy, having been spoiled rotten when she was younger. Finally, she altered her skin colour, making herself appear more unhealthy and weak.

Last up was the Voice Larva. Once again, Felicia closed her eyes and tried not to think too much about it as she shoved the parasitic worm down her throat. Moments later, she felt a strange new force wiggling around her abdomen, which she could shift around to change the way her voice sounded. After some experimentation, and great uncomfortableness, Felicia had altered her voice to sound common but androgynous. Oh wait, she wasn't Felicia anymore, she was Ari. With a big grin at that thought, she twirled in the mirror to assess her work before looking towards the last potion on her desk.

Nyalanthrotep's Grace

To be honest, despite having ingested both a parasitic potion and a living worm, this was the vial she was least comfortable with drinking. I mean, just look at that thing! Sure, the bottle itself was beautiful and mesmerizing, but even a fool could see the dark tendrils of energy wafting from it. Reciful had kindly warned her of both it's amazing ability and severe side effects, but still, she wondered if there were any other unseen consequences from drinking that thing. Despite all her fears and speculations, 'Ari' still chose to carefully tip the vial down her throat and take whatever was coming for her, afterall, it's ability would seriously be useful in the future...

Apart from the intoxicatingly sweet taste, nothing else notable could be said about the potion. She could feel a new power rising throughout her being, but it didn't feel particularly ominous or evil, leaving her feeling more unnerved than ever. She couldn't have imagined the dark energy rising from that potion, could she? Despite her confusion, she decided to just brush away her thoughts for now and prepare to head out, mainly since she didn't want to spend too long here and waste the effects of the other temporary potions.

Despite sneaking down the stairs, she was immediately greeted with Sable's giant head nudging her playfully and following her around, as if she wasn't wearing a disguise in the first place. Hugging her stupid bird one last time, she began the long trek to Spire Reef, hoping no one paid much heed to her passing through the tavern...