Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Spinning a Yarn and Sewing (Closed)

Leaving the guild after receiving her reward for her tax collection report, she bumped into a female half-elf with a large bust - resulting in them both falling onto the floor.

"Ah!" "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The scream coming from the woman drew the attention of Hejlikka who was reprimanding a male receptionist for not giving the reward when the objectives had been met. Looking at the source, her eyes cooled to ice daggers as she pushed her glasses up and stormed over.

"I-mel-da Car-son! Just what do you think you are doing screaming at the top of your lungs in the entrance to the guild?!"

The half-elf immediately stopped screaming and put on a hurt expression, becoming teary-eyed and pouting coquettishly while responding, "It's not, like, my fault, though. Like, she hit me, like really hard! I'm gonna, like, end up with a bruise on my face!"

"..." Liana was a little dumbfounded about what was going on and could only wryly smile as she got up from the floor.

Hejlikka observed who Imelda's 'assailant' was, resulting in her aura turning frigidly cold as she looked back at her co-worker, "Hit you, you say? Bruise on your face, you say? How old are you? Did you suddenly forget where you were and who you were talking to?" The female elf moved over and cast some healing magic on Imelda's face, removing any chance of a bruise forming. "You're late for work, so I'll be deducting your pay. Now get to your desk!"

"Hmph!" Getting up from the floor, Imelda glared at Liana and Hejlikka before heading to the receptionist desks - muttering under her breath: "Frigid b*tch!"

Ignoring the half-elf for the moment, Hejlikka turned to Liana with a concerned expression, "Are you okay? You didn't get injured anywhere, did you?"

Liana smiled gently, "I'm fine, thank you." She glanced at the half-elf, "So she's that Imelda Carson who Freja Haljissen had problems with?"

The female elf looked surprised, before showing a wry smile, "Yes...Imelda is...certainly a handful." She sighed, "I'm surprised you remembered about that, though. Although, it's not the first time she's been so...petty." She looked at the clock on the wall, "I need to get back to work, see you later!"

"Okay, bye!"

The two parted ways; one went further inside, the other outside.

Knowing that she couldn't keep borrowing Hejlikka's dress to wear, Liana headed for the night market to purchase some materials to fix her tattered rags of a dress.

Reaching the market, the new-born vampire walked around the stalls - eventually coming across one that was run by what seemed to be a rag merchant. Going up to it, she browsed through the available choices and noticed some needles and spools of thread - all various colours, including black. Picking a needle and some spools of black thread, she went to the stall owner and asked, "How much for these?"

Nyra - the stall owner - looked at the items and said, "5G for the needle, 20G per spool."

Taking the money out of her pocket, she counted out the required money and paid for the items while smiling gently, "Here you go!"

"Ah. Much obliged." Nyra took the money and then resumed her sewing of some rags.

"Thank you!" Liana smiled brightly, then left with her new purchases for the house.

Entering her bedroom, Liana immediately picked up her tattered dress and immediately began working on a part - desperate to fix her tragic outfit as quickly as possible. In the process, she accidentally pricked her finger a few times causing it to bleed - however, it healed within a minute so it didn't hinder her mammoth task too much.

As dawn approached, Liana felt her hands grow heavy and knew it was time to stop for now. Putting the partly sewn dress on the edge of the bed, she undressed, cleaned the outfit, washed herself, then slipped into bed - falling asleep immediately.

[OC: Liana, Imelda Carson, and Hejlikka|Setting: Scribel City - Adventurer's Guild, Market, Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 649]

[OOC: Money before - 94G, money after - 9G
Bought 1 needle
Bought 4 spools of black thread]

X

Nahrenne

Night Watch (Closed) (@Vanus, @Nahrenne)
"Aye everything is in order here. Though try and keep your companion awake a bit if you can a bit of friendly conversation never hurt keeping someone awake on a good night watch. Also I second that getting a weapon thing he said." AIEO places the reward down.
Rewards:
Gold: 10 G
Liana looked at the woman and smiled tiredly, "I'll try to keep that in mind...but I don't know about the whole weapon thing...Anyway, thanks for the hard work!" She smiled gently before leaving with her reward.

X

Nahrenne

Bad Wake-Up Call (Closed)

Leaving the guild, Liana checked the quest board to see if City Guard Training was a task funded by the guild, or not. Skimming through the board, she saw it and her eyes widened in surprise. "A whole...week...? In a team of four...?" Thinking about her situation, Liana surmised that she would need to try and stay awake during the day as much as possible so she wouldn't hinder her teammates. With this determination in mind, she immediately headed back to the house and promptly went to sleep but not before writing a note for one of the siblings to wake her up in the afternoon with the intent on getting even a little used to waking up during the day.

"Liana!"

Liana was shaken violently by Hejlikka which resulted in her vampire instincts kicking in and pulling the female elf down and setting her weight on top of her, before bringing her already grown fangs to her neck.

"..."

Stopping as she regained some clarity, Liana jolted away from blushing Hejlikka - her eyes a dull red - before saying in a detached voice, "Apologies." She then got dressed and headed to the kitchen to down the entire contents of the wine bottle. After finding there was no more in the bottle, she threw it at the wall in frustration - the glass breaking and scattering everywhere. The female elf heard the sound and came rushing in, finding Liana with glowing red eyes.

"...Liana..."

Rushing over at a very fast speed, she grabbed Hejlikka's throat, bit into her shoulder and sucked on her blood.

"Ah!" Hejlikka gasped in pain, before feeling a strange pleasure from it, realising her friend was feeding on herself. Feebly raising her hand, she began stroking the vampire's head soothingly while blushing.

Sensing the hand on her head, Liana's eyes changed back to gold as she pushed herself away from the female elf with remorse and guilt over what she had done. "Hejlikka...I'm so sorry! I...I..." She sank to the ground and started crying bloody tears.

Hejlikka had already started using her magic to heal the wound and immediately rushed over to her friend, "It's okay, don't cry. I'm still alive and you didn't hurt me that much. I guess waking up during the day is really hard for you, huh?" She smiled wryly while wiping the tears from Liana's face. "Hey, don't go crying and wasting the blood you just drank~"

Liana stopped crying and hugged Hejlikka tentatively. "...I'm so sorry...You just smelled so good..."

The female elf froze a bit at that before slackening and gently hugging the new-born vampire back, "Well...I'll take that as a compliment, then." She blushed as a thought passed through her mind, "If...you ever need a pick-me-up...you can drink a bit from me...I don't mind."

Liana parted from Hejlikka with surprise on her face, "I don't really think that's wise..."

Hejlikka smiled wryly, "Well...think of it as training yourself, then."

"...Maybe in the future but not now...I have little self-restraint when I drink, especially when it tastes so good." Liana subconsciously licked her lips as she stared at the female elf's throat, causing Hejlikka to heat up.

"Ahem, that's okay, too. Anyway, let's clean up this mess, shall we?" The female elf got up and picked up a dustpan and brush to sweep up the broken bottle pieces. "Looks like we'll need to get a new container."

Liana hung her head in shame of her actions, realising she'd lost a fail-safe for her blood-lust.

[OC: Liana and Hejlikka|Setting: Scribel City - Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 582]

[OOC: Three-quarters full bottle of Giant rat blood changed to - nothing]

Reciful

The Girl that they must not Approach part: 4 (closed series)

After entering the the Iron gate entrance that leads to the head quarters of a gang called " Blood Skull gang " that mainly deals with illegal weapon trade as their primary modus operandi. They desire to obtain the little girl known as Reciful, getting ahold of wherever secret or perhaps power she holds. Abusing it to help them expand their sphere of Influence to other areas & eventually beating the "Golden Rose Syndicate" as the top dog of the darkside of Scrible city.... They are blinded by their desire & thirst for dominance... Yes, they have such high goals. Enough to even bite a odd baseless rumors, That this little girl has.

They have brought the girl in the dead of the night. Even if news of her disappearance Became known too the public. There will be no witness or evidence to point it on them at all... They have such a very successful catch its almost unbelievable.... So successfully to the point it's very suspicious, unfortunately none of them harbored that thought at all.

No one find it odd, As if their thought process is being guided by something~ they did not question many odd details that normally anyone will find weird at all. Questions like...
why is Reciful all alone in the night?
why Reciful casually follow them as if its normal?
Why did she not cowered in fear like a normal girl when she sees them?
Why is she acting normal despite being lead to a gangs hideout?

Yes, not a single one of them, no one think any of this, for some reason...
As if their minds is in the palms of someones else device all along.

They lead Reciful to where their big boss is. The leader of the 'Blood Skull gang' his Code name is Hades no one knows his actual name.

Leading Reciful, deep within the fort. Eventually reaching a room with a design as if imitating a throne room of a royalty. There a skinny guy sitting on the golden throne being surrounded by pretty girls. All who almost wear nothing but a piece of thin clothing, that barely covers their sensitive parts, as they repeatedly rubs their alluring body on the skinny man sitting on the throne.

" Allow me to Welcome you again, young lass!...Welcome to the Blood Skulls kingdom! Did My subjects threat you well? From now on your also a property of the shadow empire I will make! & Soon I'll rule the darkside of this city making it into my kingdom!! Ahahaha "

The pale skinny guys exclaimed, acting as if he is some kind of big shot, yet not a single ounce of majestic air or dignity found on his way of speaking & gestures... If an outsider see him, they will only view him as a jester & nothing more.

Looking at the cringy noisy skinny guy, Reciful simply stand there like a naive lost lamb all surrounded by wolfs. But as they are busy acting high & mighty not a single one of them notice the faint blood red color shine deep within Reciful Obsidian pupils..

Reciful muttered under her breath " Found it, the most sinful of them all~ "

Ominous words, that not a single one of them hears at all.

Euka

To Consider One for One (CLOSED)

Iris and I were quietly sitting across each other in our room in the tavern. It felt eerily quiet even though we both can hear the ruckus downstairs. Looking at the window the sun was still up, it’s probably still midday. Who knows how long the awkward silence between us lasted. I suppose I should break the ice.

“Iris.”

I called out her name and didn’t miss her flinching. I wonder what she’s thinking right now. I can only take a guess that she already knows.

“Listen Iris, I think it’s time we part ways.”

Hearing those words, she quickly stared at my eyes. As I stared back into hers I would see her eyes to be listless of emotion or life…. usually that is, but something’s different now, when did they give off a glint of light? When did she change?”

“Reival leave Iris?.....”

“I’m going to be killing more monsters, and I can’t protect you when I’m fighting, it’s too dangerous. You’re safer in staying in the city and working simple jobs. You just need to improve your speech then you’ll get an easy going job.”

“No!”

That surprised me; I’ve never heard her shout before.

“Iris follow owner.”

“Iris, like I said I can’t protect you when I’m fighting.”

“Iris fight monster. Owner know fight. Owner teach Iris.”

This girl, when did she get a bit stubborn? But that just means that she’s improved since then. I couldn’t help but smile a bit when thinking about it. Still though, calling me owner is still puzzling to me.

“Iris, it’s too dangerous. I don’t want you to get hurt. I have my own path to take and you have yours, it’s fine if I’m not here. I’m sure you’ll do well in the future.”

Her mouth would open then close without uttering a word, as if not being able to find the right words. She quickly went silent and I noticed the glint in eyes disappeared.

“Reival no want Iris…..”

“I never said that.”

“Iris no use…. Iris same cursed….Person no want Iris….”

Cursed? What is she talking about? This is a first that she is cursed. While pondering about, I felt the room get colder with white frost air emitting from her.

“Iris, what are you doing?....”

“Iris no use…. Iris same cursed…. Cold… Hurts… Hurts… Hurts… Hurts…”

…….

…………

“Reival no want Iris….”

As if those last words triggered something in her. Crystals started forming in bursts, ranging from small to large. Clear large crystals rising up from the floor while small blue ones orbited around. She was the center of the small crystal storm. I tried to reach out to her but the small crystal shards would act as barrier for her. If tried to pass that then my hand would get cut multiple times, I didn’t know what to do.

“Iris!”

Even though I called out to her, she only gave me a listless look. The same one I saw when we first met. As I could only stare at her, the light around her began getting brighter. I couldn’t see with the intensity of the light but I could hear footsteps. A door sounded like it was opened and closed, even though I wanted to check it out the bright light in the room still persisted. It slowly got dimmer until I could finally see normally again. Infront of me was Iris nowhere in the room to be found, only small blue crystals on the floor. I could only guess that Iris ran away and rushed down to the tavern and asked if anyone saw Iris.

“Hmm? The blue haired lady? She just went outside a minute ago.”

I rushed outside the tavern and looked around for any sight of her. Where did she go?! She’s the only one of the two blue haired people I’ve ever met. I would call out her name out in the public and people nearby would give strange looks. That didn’t bother me at all, I was more worried on where Iris is.

I ran to all sorts of places and asked all sorts of people, some say they saw one go one way while others say the opposite. I ran in circles hoping to find her, until eventually I got tired of searching. Night was approaching and I don’t have a clue as to where she is.

Where are you Iris?.....

OC: Reival and Iris
Setting: Scribel City

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Old World Called ( Closed )

Despite the absolute silent within the praying hall, the wonderous sounds of melodic praise echoed the golden hall. In front of the statue of the Lord, a speck of radiance manifested and expanded, turning from an infinitesimal dot into a sphere of warm grace. The Archbishop stood up and bowed to the statue before extending his hand into the sphere of radiance, taking out a glowing scroll, causing the sphere to dissipated into thin air.

"The Messenger of the Lord had spoken... The prophecy had been told. The Evil Witch of Chaos had corrupted one of our Champions of the Light. By the grace of the Lord, he had foretold us the location of their hideout." His voice resounded within the hall, detailing the greatness of the Lord and the importance of the mission.

"Bishop Infanitus, you shall bring forth the Lord's Judgement and correct your mistake." As his name was called, the Bishop stood up and walked towards the Archbishop. He bent his kneels down and kneeled before him, letting the Archbishop placed his hand onto his head.

In the hand of the Archbishop, a ray of light appeared and extended, forming a linear design that dimmed down and turned into a holy staff. With the design of the Lord engraved on it, only the one blessed by the Lord could use it. The Holy Power of the Lord circled through the staff, making the ordinary staff seemed holy and majestic.

"In consideration of your safety, the Lord had bestowed you with his Blessed Armament. Bishop Infanitus, do not disappoint the Lord."

"In the name of the Lord, I shall bring forth his judgement and correct my wrong. With this pair of hands of mine, the Evil Witch shall fall, and the light shall prevail!" Taking the staff, Bishop Infanitus chanted his prayer one more time before slowly retreating back out of the praying hall.

"The Lord had spoken, the Evil Witch had kidnapped our Champion of the Light into the other world. No matter where she ran, she could never escape the omnipresent grasp of our Lord!" The Bishop spoke as he gazed at the figures standing in front of him, praying devoutly to the Lord with their eyes shut.

"No need to worry, Bishop Infanitus. The disgrace that one of us had fallen into the Evil Witch's hand will be cleansed." A feminine voice echoed back.

"May the Lord guides us." Everyone spoke at the same time, before retreating into their personal room. In a few days, they would embass on their expedition, towards the other world, to hunt the last surviving witch...

Euka

Warmth of the Frozen (CLOSED)

Tired from searching Iris with no avail, I went back to my room in the tavern. Looking out from the window, dawn passed long ago as the night settled in. I suppose I should try again tomorrow. I really don’t feel like having dinner tonight, lost my appetite. Deciding to shut my eyes, I heard footsteps just outside my room, gradually getting louder as whoever was getting closer. When the door opened, I saw her again. A girl listlessly staring at me.

“I…..ris!! Why are you covered in blood?!”

I ran up to her and checked if she was bleeding anywhere, there doesn’t seem to be any injuries anywhere on her body. Why does she look so bloody then? Whilst I was still checking on any wounds on her, she reached out her arm to me and opened her hand. Inside were coins that were bloodied from her.

“Iris kill monsters…. Iris get coins…. Iris give Reival coins… Iris useful….. Iris follow Reival….”

Kill monsters? What did she kill to get her clothes soaked in blood? Wait…. Counting the coins it’s 14G in total, that’s the same amount as when we did the goblin subjugation.

“Iris…. Did you kill goblins?”

She nods in confirmation and that baffled me. Why did she need to do that?

“Why…..? I said that you would be safe in the city walls. You didn’t need to do this.”

“Iris follow Reival… Iris useful… Iris stay with Reival….”

“You don’t need to follow me anymore; I’ve done what I can to help you! I’ll be fighting more monsters from now on. You could have a more simple life than fighting! Why would you want to follow me?”

I was surprised, this is the first time I’ve shouted in my life. Iris just stood there silent as did I.

“Iris…. stay with Reival….”

“Iris please stay sa—“

“No!”

That caught me off guard when she screamed at me also. It didn’t need much to observe to know that her eyes shone while losing the life in them; the air around her grew cold so cold the frost air could be visible while the floor was turning white.

“Iris, you should ca—“

“No! Iris stay with Reival! Iris follow Reival!”

Everytime she shouted a burst of cold air would come crashing down on everything around her. She was like a surge that was slowly enveloping the room. This is bad! If this this keeps up then soon the whole tavern would be frozen. I would try to approach her but air so cold that it’s making my clothes rock solid. What do I do…. I don’t have time to think about it…..

As I slowly walk towards her, I could fell the hundreds of sharp pain stinging me. I slowly persisted even though I could see my arms slowly turn pale from the cold. I could feel myself gradually weaken from the cold. When I finally reached her, I simply put my hands over her shoulders.

“Iris…. t-t-that’s… e-e-eno-o-ough……”

When I called out to her, she snapped out of her cold trance and the air temperature stopped dropping even more, the heat slowly started to coming back but that’ll take a while. Finally relieved, I fell on my knees while still shivering. I can’t feel my hands anymore…. But I can still move them a little bit….

Noticing what she had done, Iris knelt in front of me while panicking on not knowing what to do.

“Reival… Iris sorry! Iris sorry! Iris….sorry…..”

Something wet started coming down from her face. Is she crying? Now that’s something new…. I guess she can finally express something other than nothing. That’s a relief… that’s a real relief…. I hope she didn’t get hurt from her outburst….

“That’s o-o-ok….. Finall-y-y-y-y… ca-ca-ca-a-alm down now.. hu-u-u-uh?....”

“Iris…sorry…. *sniff*… Reival hurt *sniff*…..”

“Ahaha….. don’t wo-wo-wo-o-rry about it…. It’s fi-i-i-ine….”

Even though I said it’s fine, she won’t stop crying. Sigh.. can’t do much in this state…

“Iris…. w-w-w-why do you wa-wa-want to follow m-m-me?....”

“……”

She turned quiet all of a sudden. Her tears started to dry while waiting for an answer. Well if she doesn’t want to tell me then it’s fine. Although still cold, my limbs don’t feel stiff anymore. Before I could stand up, she started talking.

“Iris no name… Reival give Iris name… Reival owns Iris… Reival is owner… Iris follow owner….”

Now that’s surprising, since when did I own her? I’m not a slave enthusiast.

“Iris… I don’t own you. You can do whatever you want.”

“No… people no want Iris… Iris cursed child… no want Iris… Reival only nice to Iris… Iris no want Reival leave….”

“Reival leave Iris….. Iris cold…. Cold… Iris no want cold! Iris want follow Reival!”

“Iris no home…. Reival Iris’ home….”

I’m…. a bit speechless from that. What am I supposed to say to that? Is that what she thinks of me? Ahahahahaha….. This is ironic if nothing else. Here I am wanting to go back but with no home to return to, yet here is a woman with no home having found. This is just a cruel joke, but…. a nice joke of fate if there is one.

I stared into her slightly wet eyes and she stared back into mine. I could see the glint in her eyes once again.

“Do you really want to follow me?”

“Iris follow Reival!”

“I’m going to start fighting monsters from now on.”

“Iris follow Reival!”

“Even though I might die at any moment.”

“Iris protect Reival!”

Her eyes never faltered even answering as such. Sigh…. I guess I have no choice.

“Alright, have it your way.”

As soon as she heard those words, she immediately embraced me, to which surprised me. I could only respond by embracing her back. Seriously, when did this girl get stubborn?

When she had enough of her fill, I separated from her and covered myself in sheets of blanket. I’m still cold after all. As I was resting on the bed, I could feel someone sliding near me under the sheets. It was Iris trying to get close as possible. Sigh… whatever, I’m too tired to even care what she’s doing.

I’m her home huh….. maybe having her be my home is nice as well……

…….

………….

Ah shit! I forgot her clothes are soaking wet with blood! And she’s sleeping beside me!

Ahhhh!!! What am I gunna do?! She just stained the bed! I hope the inn lady doesn’t come in here and see the mess she made.

Shit…. I don’t have enough money for spare clothes anymore…. I’ll just wash our clothes tomorrow and pay the inn lady for the troubles in cleaning the room….

I hope she doesn’t think we had sex because of the blood stains from her clothes…..

OC: Reival and Iris
Setting: Tavern in Scribel City

OOC: *sees the update for Iceborne PC..... goes into hermit lifestyle to play Iceborne*

Leegood

A father's determination
"Mister Orgalla this is a bit much, Your young lady has been lost for some time now and even mobilizing multiple polices forces and hiring more than a 100 private investigators has brought up nothing on where she might have gone off too, as it is, it's as if she was spirited away!" The Assistant pleaded to his boss who he knew could have reached higher in society,the reason why Edward Orgalla stopped pushing towards the sky was because of the loss of his wife, so he devoted so much of his time trying to teach and care for the young lady that vanished.

"Sir Orgalla" A man with a victorian era outfit seemed to appear out of nowhere, causing the surrounding bodyguards to reach for their weapons in case that man was an assassin. Edward seemed to be in deep thought before responding as if he and the mysterious man were resuming an old conversation.

"I just want to find my girl, I'll sponsor those damned experiments, I just want to know if my daughter is safe." The strange mysterious man only nodded as if that was the only reply he'd expected and they started exchanging words, that somehow became muted to any curious listeners. Edward than turned to his assistant before speaking "Ready task-force X53-22" The assistant seemed to shake in surprise "those nutheads that behave as if they are in a knight's order?" "those are the ones, tell them that their fantasy might come true and to get ready, I'll send them the instructions later."

The Assistant trembled a bit before nodding and rushing off thinking How's a group of those 6 nutheads going to find the young miss when a inevitable army has already tried? true their martial arts are nothing to scoff at but they can't possibly beat any trained detectives! It seemed the assistant had a negative impression of the group but his total loyalty to his boss made him banish the thoughts.

---

6 figures grinned at each other as they stared at the portal "Comrades today we are going to become a real knights order, remember these three things though if we get separated 1. Find the lady 2. Build a knight order 3. find the special objects the entity is looking for." The other 5 figures only nodded passionately before the 6 of them headed into the portal.

"Did I tell them that they might not end up in the same region or even the same continent as their lady? ha, age must be getting to me. Still, this world is quite poor, I was only able to get so few materials for this plan, ah well, I'll just wait another 1000 years if they fail to get what I requested to attempt it again" The mysterious figure vanished before the portal collapsed on itself

The Pruning of Roses (CLOSED / (@GDLiZy , @Generic.Archdemon)

A raven flew into the tavern and and perched on one of the hanging wooden chandeliers. It tilted and turned its head scoping out the patrons of the tavern.

The moment it spotted Luna, it glided down towards her, just as it was about to landed it transformed into a folded piece of paper. Pitch black.. like it was made of shadows, the fragile looking paper slid across the table and stopped in front of Luna.

Associate Solet' Luna,
It appears your goal and that of the Guild have aligned. We, the merchant guild, would like to make a deal.
You will find our agent and your contact in Scribel. At the bridge with no name.
May prosperity find you,
MG Control
Some where in Scribel a shadowy figure waits.
>>>
???? - Contact
GenderMale (???)Race???Level???
Age???Class???Moneyn/a
Appearance
Back story​
An agent of the Merchant Guild​
--​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​
>>>

| OC: Merchant guild Contact| Setting: Scribel City Guild Tavern |

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

A raven flew into the tavern and and perched on one of the hanging wooden chandeliers. It tilted and turned its head scoping out the patrons of the tavern.

The moment it spotted Luna, it glided down towards her, just as it was about to landed it transformed into a folded piece of paper. Pitch black.. like it was made of shadows, the fragile looking paper slid across the table and stopped in front of Luna.

Associate Solet' Luna,
It appears your goal and that of the Guild have aligned. We, the merchant guild, would like to make a deal.
You will find our agent and your contact in Scribel. At the bridge with no name.
May prosperity find you,
MG Control
So where in Scribel a shadowy figure waits.
>>>
???? - Contact
GenderMale (???)Race???Level???
Age???Class???Moneyn/a
Appearance
Back story​
An agent of the Merchant Guild​
--​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​
>>>

| OC: Merchant guild Contact| Setting: Scribel City Guild Tavern |

Taking a look at the letter, Luna's mouth curved upwards as she touched the paper with her fingertip. She looked as it crumbled into dust and started making her way out of the tavern. The moment she stepped out of the tavern completely, the lanterns of the tavern seemed to flicker, and the moment they glowed in soft radiance again, Luna's figure had already disappeared into the darkness of the night.

Strolling alone, Luna found herself in front of the newly-constructed bridge, and on it, a shadowy figure cloaked in the dark blue hood was standing there. Although Luna could not see his feature, it was clear to her that he was not ordinary townspeople, and was specifically waiting for her.

"So, what do you guys want?" After uttering her question, Luna flicked her fingers, and a golden card flew out of them and glided towards the hooded figure.

| OC: Merchant guild Contact, Solet' Luna| Setting: Scribel City Guild Tavern |

Taking a look at the letter, Luna's mouth curved upwards as she touched the paper with her fingertip. She looked as it crumbled into dust and started making her way out of the tavern. The moment she stepped out of the tavern completely, the lanterns of the tavern seemed to flicker, and the moment they glowed in soft radiance again, Luna's figure had already disappeared into the darkness of the night.

Strolling alone, Luna found herself in front of the newly-constructed bridge, and on it, a shadowy figure cloaked in the dark blue hood was standing there. Although Luna could not see his feature, it was clear to her that he was not ordinary townspeople, and was specifically waiting for her.

"So, what do you guys want?" After uttering her question, Luna flicked her fingers, and a golden card flew out of them and glided towards the hooded figure.

In a heart beat, three layers of magic shrouded the two individuals, obscured from sight, muffled of sound and the third, something different, the magic was flowing around them but it was not so obvious in its function.

The hooded man, snatched the golden card out of the air, and instantly, like his hand was a whip he threw the card back at Luna. Only the card now sported a tear drop ruby at its corner.

"We want a lot of things, agent. But what you are capable of providing... is a different matter..." his voice was soft, magically disguised, but the magic failed to hid the disdain in his words "Should we not start with a trade... We are merchants above all else. Do you still seek the rose? Or have you moved on to other prey? What do you want, agent?"

The hooded man watched as a couple of guards walked across the bridge. ignorant of the shady dealings of the two. The negotiation had began.

| OC: Merchant guild Contact, Solet' Luna| Setting: Scribel City Nameless Bridge |

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

In a heart beat, three layers of magic shrouded the two individuals, obscured from sight, muffled of sound and the third, something different, the magic was flowing around them but it was not so obvious in its function.

The hooded man, snatched the golden card out of the air, and instantly, like his hand was a whip he threw the card back at Luna. Only the card now sported a tear drop ruby at its corner.

"We want a lot of things, agent. But what you are capable of providing... is a different matter..." his voice was soft, magically disguised, but the magic failed to hid the disdain in his words "Should we not start with a trade... We are merchants above all else. Do you still seek the rose? Or have you moved on to other prey? What do you want, agent?"

The hooded man watched as a couple of guards walked across the bridge. ignorant of the shady dealings of the two. The negotiation had began.

| OC: Merchant guild Contact, Solet' Luna| Setting: Scribel City Nameless Bridge |

Catching the card between her two fingertips, Luna spotted the ruby and smiled. She flicked her hand, and the card disappeared.

"Seek the rose? To be honest, they only interested me a little. After all, what they had were not what I truly seek. In fact, I'm not so sure either that you could provide me with what I truly desired." Her tone turned indifference, as she resumed the image that she rarely showed towards the outsiders. The face of the ambitious one, the contemptuous gaze that saw the reality as the playing board.

"Doubt is an essential part of a fair deal. It's time for a test, not just me, but also you, the backing that you had. Now, what do you want?"

The guards strolling past the concealment felt a slight chill as if someone had whispered something into their ears. They shuddered and unconsciously sped up their pace.

Catching the card between her two fingertips, Luna spotted the ruby and smiled. She flicked her hand, and the card disappeared.

"Seek the rose? To be honest, they only interested me a little. After all, what they had were not what I truly seek. In fact, I'm not so sure either that you could provide me with what I truly desired." Her tone turned indifference, as she resumed the image that she rarely showed towards the outsiders. The face of the ambitious one, the contemptuous gaze that saw the reality as the playing board.

"Doubt is an essential part of a fair deal. It's time for a test, not just me, but also you, the backing that you had. Now, what do you want?"

The guards strolling past the concealment felt a slight chill as if someone had whispered something into their ears. They shuddered and unconsciously sped up their pace.

The Pruning of Roses (CLOSED / (@GDLiZy , @Generic.Archdemon

The hooded man said nothing for a moment, he was sizing up Luna. Then suddenly he started laughing a hearty chuckle. He shook his head as if to shed away those pearls of joy.

"Ha~, good, so that bastard at Scribel finally brought us a tool that's not total trash... Hold your cards close to your chest, agent. We are spies, we are thieves and we are assassins, but above all that... we are profiteers. Those with goals known can be misled, those with desires exposed can be exploited. But..."

A chilly wind blow across the bridge, the three magic shrouds that surrounded them twisted and bent radiating a deathly aura.

"but sometimes... to pretend that you can be exploited... that's not so bad.." the words cold, as chilly as the wind.

Then the deadly aura was gone. The shroud resumed its function.

"We have a mission. The Rose is no longer an existence the Guild wishes to ignore. Do you want to ignore the roses, agent? Or do you want to play?"

Nahrenne

Too Hungry to Talk (Closed) (@AliceShiki, @Nahrenne)
Appraisal

"Miss Liana... Well, it is certainly sad that you failed, but you also learned a lot, so the experience wasn't lost.

"Keep practicing and try improving, I'm sure you'll find a way to overcome your weaknesses.

"You're still a novice at this, it's normal to have a hard time. Don't worry too much about it and take your time, you still have plenty left.

"Eat well and rest, you had a tough week.

"May the gods grant you the determination to keep improving even when faced with failure."

Quest Failed.

OOC: Remember to tag it as appraised~
"...Ah..." Liana absentmindedly responded as she couldn't stop thinking about how good the receptionist's blood would taste if she just bit into her small neck and sucked and sucked and drained all that sweet stuff.

"Liana!" A familiar voice rang out.

Reacting to the voice, the hungry new-born vampire glimpsed to see Hejlikka. "Hej...lik...ka..."

Noticing Liana's eyes and mood, the female elf paused before smiling wryly. "Head back to the house and I'll make sure to find some food for you." She glanced at the report marked as failed, "You've worked hard and need to rest."

"...Ah..."

Liana tore her dull red eyes from Hejlikka's throat and left the guild for the house, too hungry to properly say anything or pay attention to her surroundings. As she left, Hejlikka rubbed Nene's head as a reward for working hard at the desk before picking up the evaluated report to read it and find out what her friend had been doing all week.

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Too Hungry to Talk (Closed) (@AliceShiki, @Nahrenne)

"...Ah..." Liana absentmindedly responded as she couldn't stop thinking about how good the receptionist's blood would taste if she just bit into her small neck and sucked and sucked and drained all that sweet stuff.

"Liana!" A familiar voice rang out.

Reacting to the voice, the hungry new-born vampire glimpsed to see Hejlikka. "Hej...lik...ka..."

Noticing Liana's eyes and mood, the female elf paused before smiling wryly. "Head back to the house and I'll make sure to find some food for you." She glanced at the report marked as failed, "You've worked hard and need to rest."

"...Ah..."

Liana tore her dull red eyes from Hejlikka's throat and left the guild for the house, too hungry to properly say anything or pay attention to her surroundings. As she left, Hejlikka rubbed Nene's head as a reward for working hard at the desk before picking up the evaluated report to read it and find out what her friend had been doing all week.

X
"Miss Hejlikka, before you leave, a quick heads up.

"You surely know more about miss Liana than I do, and you certainly care more for her than I do as well, but... Please take care of her, she needs all help she can get right now.

"May The Goddess guide your steps."

Nahrenne

Too Hungry to Talk (Closed)(@AliceShiki, @Nahrenne) [3]
"Miss Hejlikka, before you leave, a quick heads up.

"You surely know more about miss Liana than I do, and you certainly care more for her than I do as well, but... Please take care of her, she needs all help she can get right now.

"May The Goddess guide your steps."
Hejlikka looked up from the report and smiled at Nene, "Of course! She's an important friend of mine, after all!" She blushed a little at admitting that she considered Liana her friend, "Also, you have another client to deal with, so get back to work!"

The female elf left with the report - as well as all of the other ones piled up - so she could have them categorised and filed by the office workers.

X

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

The hooded man said nothing for a moment, he was sizing up Luna. Then suddenly he started laughing a hearty chuckle. He shook his head as if to shed away those pearls of joy.

"Ha~, good, so that bastard at Scribel finally brought us a tool that's not total trash... Hold your cards close to your chest, agent. We are spies, we are thieves and we are assassins, but above all that... we are profiteers. Those with goals known can be misled, those with desires exposed can be exploited. But..."

A chilly wind blow across the bridge, the three magic shrouds that surrounded them twisted and bent radiating a deathly aura.

"but sometimes... to pretend that you can be exploited... that's not so bad.." the words cold, as chilly as the wind.

Then the deadly aura was gone. The shroud resumed its function.

"We have a mission. The Rose is no longer an existence the Guild wishes to ignore. Do you want to ignore the roses, agent? Or do you want to play?"

"The Golden Rose? Well, since they crossed the line, isn't it natural that they paid the price? I'm all ears." Luna still hadn't forgotten about how Golden Rose Syndicate tried to kill her, and it was natural for her to take revenge and thoroughly ended the matter, if possible.

"However, I don't think that you guys would want to cleanly eradicate them, after all, the merchants didn't want destruction. They wanted profits. What's the condition?" Although the golden rose was small compared to the Merchant Guild, it would be too much of a waste for the Merchant Guild to mobilise their resource to annihilate them. The Guild simply didn't care enough about their existence.

"The Golden Rose? Well, since they crossed the line, isn't it natural that they paid the price? I'm all ears." Luna still hadn't forgotten about how Golden Rose Syndicate tried to kill her, and it was natural for her to take revenge and thoroughly ended the matter, if possible.

"However, I don't think that you guys would want to cleanly eradicate them, after all, the merchants didn't want destruction. They wanted profits. What's the condition?" Although the golden rose was small compared to the Merchant Guild, it would be too much of a waste for the Merchant Guild to mobilise their resource to annihilate them. The Guild simply didn't care enough about their existence.

"Good. you understand. " The flow of the operative's words stopped. He looked off to one side for a moment, wondering how much he should tell the new agent, then he continued, "Gelderholm, This is about the city of bronze. The guild... has vested interest in the continual survival of that city..."

He sighed, then spoke like he was describing the prank of a child. "Be it by money or by force, the Golden Rose are limiting the tin in the market. Mana bronze, runic bronze, dwarven bronze, whatever the world calls it, Gelderholm bronze works must continue."

What he said next excreted an little bit of joy, "Agent, are you willing to part take in a little heist? Would you like to save a city from the shadows?"

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

"Good. you understand. " The flow of the operative's words stopped. He looked off to one side for a moment, wondering how much he should tell the new agent, then he continued, "Gelderholm, This is about the city of bronze. The guild... has vested interest in the continual survival of that city..."

He sighed, then spoke like he was describing the prank of a child. "Be it by money or by force, the Golden Rose are limiting the tin in the market. Mana bronze, runic bronze, dwarven bronze, whatever the world calls it, Gelderholm bronze works must continue."

What he said next excreted an little bit of joy, "Agent, are you willing to part take in a little heist? Would you like to save a city from the shadows?"

"Gelderholm? Is it really just the bronze works— Or is it really the Hydra? I'm not willing to believe that you guys don't know about the Hydra." Luna spoke as she tried to look into the hidden features of the figure. To her expectation, she still could not see anything but darkness, which also impressed her in the resourcefulness of the Merchant Guild.

"Interesting... I sensed no fear at the mention of the Hydra... There is even greed in there... Interesting... Save the city? Or make profits? I think you already know my answer." Luna smiled and looked forwards to the hidden cards the Merchant Guild had yet to reveal.

Is Hydra their true objective? How high is their playing board? She wished to take a glimpse into the true world of Tonia, the one that eluded the eyes of the ordinary.

Drevart

The aftermath of the burning farmer Joe's house (OPEN)
Drevart was weakly stumbling towards the town gate. His body emits a faint burning scent. After seeing the guards near the gate he waves his hand and loudly shouts.

"Hey! I need some help here! Can you call somebody to help put out the fire?! Farmer Joe's house is burning!"

Guardsmen looked at him and with a sigh asked.

Guard: "And who you might be, sir?"
"I'm an adventurer was tasked by the Guild to help out farmer Joe with the pests on his field, but it turned out that he was a demon-worshipper who wanted to sacrifice an adventurer to revive his son"

After that Drevart showed his Guild ID and guards nodded in acknowledgment.

Guard: "Ok, we will provide some people to put out the fire as fast as possible"