Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Drevart

Oh, how would people feel if each freestyle post also gave characters 25 EXP?

I think it's good that there's a lot of freestyle activity, and I'd like to continue to encourage it!
I think it will throuw balanced levelling out the window, to be honest. Maybe some EXP reward is good, but not so much at least. 25 EXP is like a whole quest report for the first level.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I think it will throuw balanced levelling out the window, to be honest. Maybe some EXP reward is good, but not so much at least. 25 EXP is like a whole quest report for the first level.
^^ I'm fine with it either way. It has the most impact on the lower levels, but I've always believed that it should be extremely easy for most characters to reach level 5-7 ish, after which it gets slower.

Will happily take suggestions.

Drevart

^^ I'm fine with it either way. It has the most impact on the lower levels, but I've always believed that it should be extremely easy for most characters to reach level 5-7 ish, after which it gets slower.

Will happily take suggestions.
Hmm well I was thinking that it will cause 1st level quests from the quest boards become irrelevant, but if you put it this way I'm fine with that

Drevart

Oh, maybe reward not the post but mini-series? Like for the whole Pruning roses series, all the participants will get 25 EXP? That will encourage creating their own mini-stories

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Oh, maybe reward not the post but mini-series? Like for the whole Pruning roses series, all the participants will get 25 EXP? That will encourage creating their own mini-stories
Hmm but I think it's good to encourage people to finish threads and to reply, and not just constantly make new (open) series.

I'm fine with people getting more EXP with interactive things because I think it's a very healthy thing for players to interact with other players.

Leegood

Drevart

Hmm but I think it's good to encourage people to finish threads and to reply, and not just constantly make new (open) series.

I'm fine with people getting more EXP with interactive things because I think it's a very healthy thing for players to interact with other players.
Hmm.. well I'm fine with it) Anyways I was thinking about doing some Freestyle RP (need to socialize >.>)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Oh, how would people feel if each freestyle post also gave characters 25 EXP?

I think it's good that there's a lot of freestyle activity, and I'd like to continue to encourage it!
Would that include closed ones like the ones I've been doing for Liana's development?
'-'

X