Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
It's basically blood without magic in it. But it does have really small antimagic properties, which are reversed when it comes into contact with the outside. She'd probably feel nothing, but it'd taste different.
Ohhh.
'o'

I was more worried about all of the curses in his body, but okay.
I wonder what his flavour would be...
Spicy?

X

GM

Oh so it means I can give an update on river slimes based on my report?
Yeah, I don't think there is an existing "River Slimes" article, but you could probably update the "Slime" article.

Epsil

Ohhh.
'o'

I was more worried about all of the curses in his body, but okay.
I wonder what his flavour would be...
Spicy?

X
I worded it wrong. Effectively due to being experimented on so much, he has developed a curse tolerance and magic tolerance. When combined with the anti-magic in his body. They are effectively non existant. If you drink his blood fresh, you'd feel very enervated, but if its left in the open, the anti-magic in his blood would get magic from its atmosphere. As for the curses, They don't leave his body (if they're still even there) or else I could just like cut myself and bleed into the holy human's city water supply and just kill them like that.

Drevart

Yeah, I don't think there is an existing "River Slimes" article, but you could probably update the "Slime" article.
Pretty sure there was a short description of them at least on the site

Nahrenne

I worded it wrong. Effectively due to being experimented on so much, he has developed a curse tolerance and magic tolerance. When combined with the anti-magic in his body. They are effectively non existant. If you drink his blood fresh, you'd feel very enervated, but if its left in the open, the anti-magic in his blood would get magic from its atmosphere. As for the curses, They don't leave his body (if they're still even there) or else I could just like cut myself and bleed into the holy human's city water supply and just kill them like that.
Ah, I see.
Thanks for the clarification!
The question is...is vampirism considered a curse, a disease, or a forced evolution?
:blob_frown:

X

GM

yup, I used this memo as a reference when writing my report
Right, and the cited quest report + your quest report = two sources, right?

So you could make a brand new River Slime memo if you wanted to?

Drevart

Right, and the cited quest report + your quest report = two sources, right?

So you could make a brand new River Slime memo if you wanted to?
yeah? Oh, I see. Well I'm off to writing again then.

Reactions: GM

Epsil

Ah, I see.
Thanks for the clarification!
The question is...is vampirism considered a curse, a disease, or a forced evolution?
:blob_frown:

X
Going by some interpretations.. I've read ( Vampire the masquarade)

A vampire is a different species. that can go through evolutions to become a stronger version of vampire eg: Pureblood, etc

A vampire can bite someone effectively cursing them so that they become their servant.

A vampire can choose whether to make someone a vampire or not.

Nahrenne

Going by some interpretations.. I've read ( Vampire the masquarade)

A vampire is a different species. that can go through evolutions to become a stronger version of vampire eg: Pureblood, etc

A vampire can bite someone effectively cursing them so that they become their servant.

A vampire can choose whether to make someone a vampire or not.
So...if Liana drank from Orphus, would her vampirism be cured?
*tilts head*
Or, would she be considered as having already evolved?

X

Vanus

I published the leaderboards with the top 3 biggest reports split into a few different categories.

... This had the unfortunate side effect of burning up some people's competitive spirit... >.>

My biggest report is still in the 4k margin actually, I'm innocent in that regard~
I mean you still hold in the top 5 of large reports I think...