Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Unevaluated Report

As time passes, the light grows dimmer. With darkness encroaching on Scribble City, it was time to act.

Picking 2 suitable Quests, I headed off to the outskirts of the Forest Biome. By using my Lesser Shadow Transformation, I transferred myself 15 times before I got to the outskirts of the Forest Biome from the Scribble City East Gates. This meant that there is approximately 150 m between the outskirts of the Forest Biome and the Scribble City East Gates. I knew because I traveled in a straight line with my maximum transfer distance of 10 m.

As I had previously encountered the Horned Rabbits before, I knew exactly where to look. Complete darkness enveloped the night as the clouds covered the moon. Tonight, the hunt begins!

The rabbits were naturally very perceptive, but I was very fast with my Half-Shadow state. Transferring myself through the shadows, I immediately killed a Horned Rabbit with my dagger. Surprisingly, the other Horned rabbits detected this and immediately ran away. I could only kill another one before they got out of my 10 m range.

Helpless, I could only hunt the remaining 8 slowly. It took me hours before I got them all. Naturally, I properly killed them all with one hit and drained their blood. This left all the Rabbits' corpses in quite good conditions.

Hunting all these rabbits reminded me of a video I saw in my past life: last of us rabbit shot by arrow twitch clip - cutest f*cking thing ive ever seen. Nonetheless, I still killed them. I had to. All in order to survive.

It was already midnight when I returned. After submitting my report to Briele at the Guild Library and delivering the 10 Rabbits to Tommy at the Scribble Plaza, I was ready to sleep.

-Shakeen's Journal, Day 1.
Just a quick reminder to only make one quest report per post!

Also, I recommend checking out the maps on the second post of the library! This way, maybe the directions will make a little bit more sense!

Epsil

@Epsil so, for those "Magic Research Centre" quests of yours. You got any info for me? About the extent of "affecting a user's mind"? For all I know, it could be a cursed item possessing my character. :D
It's up to you to decide :blob_whistle:
It is what the test is for after all. (Well not officially.)
I will say it's not a permanent curse. It is well a low grade man made magic item.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"How about we have a trade then? Keep me company, and I'll give you half of this sandwich." Zephyx insisted.
OOC: Before Nahrenne clips that, I am not soliciting him. :blob_catflip:
'-'
Why would I think he's soliciting him by offering half a sandwich?
*tilts head*
=w=

*wonders why you would think that and has now become suspicious of Zephyx's motives*

X

Quaesitor

It's up to you to decide :blob_whistle:
It is what the test is for after all. (Well not officially.)
And for the research center and the doctor? Any info like, for example, place or personality of the doc, how many peeps, etc?

Epsil

And for the research center and the doctor? Any info like, for example, place or personality of the doc, how many peeps, etc?
The research centre is supposed to emulate a lab like place, imagine a bigger Alchemist's place where everyone is assigned their own thing to research,

Currently they're understaffed. So I'd say there are... 3 named people on staff (Scientists) ?

Personality of the doc: Stone Cold, Indifferent, Apathetic, Gets the job done, a bit obsessed with magic and demons.

Quaesitor

The research centre is supposed to emulate a lab like place, imagine a bigger Alchemist's place where everyone is assigned their own thing to research,

Currently they're understaffed. So I'd say there are... 3 people on staff?

Personality of the doc: Stone Cold, Indifferent, Apathetic, Gets the job done.
Thx. Will prolly write something tomorrow.

Epsil

@FlutterOfCrows
Can't be done
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Can be done
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
> > >

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I was trying to be funny and make a joke. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

@Epsil Also competitive pro gamers tend to use wired mice, since there is less connectivity issues.

Is this where we find out AliceShiki is actually a pro in the Starcraft/DOTA circuit and is an RTS God with 4000 Apm?
*rolls laughing* I'd say I'm slightly above average at MOBAs and absolute garbage at RTSs! XD
Can she play with her foot? :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:
Btw I use a mac so :blob_evil_two:
Absolutely not!
What kind of quest would you guys take?
Just asking :blob_whistle:
Teaching quest! \(^^)/

Currently they're understaffed. So I'd say there are... 3 named people on staff (Scientists) ?

Personality of the doc: Stone Cold, Indifferent, Apathetic, Gets the job done, a bit obsessed with magic and demons.
Seems like everything in Scribel is understaffed~ *giggles*